Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB - page 50. (Read 77336 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 15, 2014, 09:04:02 PM
Bobsags3 and TechnoBit
There are minions in the wild that will not produce 100ghs.
Have the minion chips been graded?
Is Black Arrow sending out grade A chips?
Is this project guarantying 400ghs per four chip board?
Or will it be, be glad you got anything and STFU.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
July 15, 2014, 07:43:19 PM
HI all,
I got a notice from DHL today for 2 sendings from USA and China.
I took the import documents paid VAT via bank transfer and left papers @ the customs office to wait the money to be confirmed and then papers cleared.
Usually in Bulgaria this takes 2-3 working days. If we got lucky I'll have the chips by the end of the day tomorrow ( second day).
AS soon I have chips in hand and count what received I'll contact miner source for a list of the participants in the GB.
This will be the moment we will count our 2 weeks shipping time.
WE 'll dispatch boards as ready by the orders number as it was placed  in our site .
Nice, will you be contacting the GB members so far it is impossible to order boards from your site without having shipper/tracking code.
You can get it from minersource, together wit discount code
I asked, user y_boonstra asked it yesterday, we got a discount code both, but we never got that shipper/tracking still.

True.
No shipping code still..

And marto how can we get chips transferd from 1 person to another? .
I Bouvet 4 from Cortex7 they only need to be transferd to my account.
Qeu
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
July 15, 2014, 07:31:41 PM
HI all,
I took the import documents paid VAT via bank transfer and left papers @ the customs office to wait the money to be confirmed and then papers cleared.
Usually in Bulgaria this takes 2-3 working days. If we got lucky I'll have the chips by the end of the day tomorrow ( second day).
AS soon I have chips in hand and count what received I'll contact miner source for a list of the participants in the GB.
WE 'll dispatch boards as ready by the orders number as it was placed  in our site .
Nice, will you be contacting the GB members so far it is impossible to order boards from your site without having shipper/tracking code.
I asked, user y_boonstra asked it yesterday, we got a discount code both, but we never got that shipper/tracking still.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 15, 2014, 07:12:57 PM
HI all,
Qeu
July 15, 2014, 06:47:36 PM
HI all,
Activity: 728
July 15, 2014, 06:29:20 PM
HI all,
Activity: 291
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
July 15, 2014, 06:18:55 PM
So did you go with the group buy or by yourself and did they contact you for shipping.

One of the first on the GB. I am unsure if my chips were in the original 400 from MS, or the ones from BA.

Just saying how I see it and how you yourself have shown uncertainty about where your chips are at!
Don't' get me wrong... I want this to work out for you all, I really do but so many questions already plus emails and PMs no doubt.  I sure hope they can keep a track of everything because I don't think there would be any way to track your chips exactly with some flying from here and some flying from there etc.

Let's just keep it on topic, eh. You can be as entertained as you like but if it's not constructive you don't need to chime in Smiley
Merit: 73
July 15, 2014, 06:09:37 PM
So did you go with the group buy or by yourself and did they contact you for shipping.

One of the first on the GB. I am unsure if my chips were in the original 400 from MS, or the ones from BA.

Just saying how I see it and how you yourself have shown uncertainty about where your chips are at!
Don't' get me wrong... I want this to work out for you all, I really do but so many questions already plus emails and PMs no doubt.  I sure hope they can keep a track of everything because I don't think there would be any way to track your chips exactly with some flying from here and some flying from there etc.
Activity: 686
July 15, 2014, 06:01:17 PM
Oh wow! Another channel to watch other than 'Late news with BA Today'.  This channel is promising full action like utter confusion, chips stuck at customs and I have no doubt chips going missing cos this is looking like a logistical nightmare.
I can see it now.  Where are my chips?  Where are my boards? and OMG I don't have an order with BA anymore and I'm now stuck in this nightmare.

Popcorn in the microwave and feet up, ready to watch!

Yea get that popcorn ready. I will kick back in a lawn chair and watch the leds flash while you have nothing better to do than cause drama.
July 15, 2014, 06:00:07 PM

July 15, 2014, 05:57:52 PM
So i just paid for my 50 boards. Shipping was not as bad as I thought it would be. Came to $12031.52 for shipping and all. Now to order another 5k in parts... ugggg.

BTW, I do have a source for the fans at under $23 if anyone else is looking for bulk. I will be ordering them later this week if you are interested.

How much was shipping?

2014-07-15 22:46:28    UPS Express    93.000 kg    214,00€
Merit: 73
July 15, 2014, 05:45:59 PM
Oh wow! Another channel to watch other than 'Late news with BA Today'.  This channel is promising full action like utter confusion, chips stuck at customs and I have no doubt chips going missing cos this is looking like a logistical nightmare.
I can see it now.  Where are my chips?  Where are my boards? and OMG I don't have an order with BA anymore and I'm now stuck in this nightmare.

Popcorn in the microwave and feet up, ready to watch!
Activity: 504
July 15, 2014, 04:01:26 PM
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
July 15, 2014, 04:01:08 PM
So i just paid for my 50 boards. Shipping was not as bad as I thought it would be. Came to $12031.52 for shipping and all. Now to order another 5k in parts... ugggg.

BTW, I do have a source for the fans at under $23 if anyone else is looking for bulk. I will be ordering them later this week if you are interested.

How much was shipping?
July 15, 2014, 03:56:14 PM

Qeu
July 15, 2014, 02:33:01 PM
My chips were sent directly from BA to Technobit (batch 1) instead of first passing through Minersource.
It seems they are now stuck at customs.  Undecided

bobsag, are you aware of import duty and/or taxes to pay when importing to Bulgaria?
Did you have to pay for any when the first batch of chips were imported?
Yea all chips will get held in customs for release its not a problem its just Bulgarian customs normal procedure
Hi, do you know who will give MS customers their shipper/tracking code for the chips sent to Bulgaria in batch 1?
Activity: 255
July 15, 2014, 01:43:01 PM
My chips were sent directly from BA to Technobit (batch 1) instead of first passing through Minersource.

bobsag, are you aware of import duty and/or taxes to pay when importing to Bulgaria?
Yea all chips will get held in customs for release its not a problem its just Bulgarian customs normal procedure

Tnx. Let's see what happens
Activity: 574
July 15, 2014, 01:38:37 PM

Activity: 504
July 15, 2014, 01:08:20 PM
I'm in the UK and that's a Eu member and so is Bulgaria according to DHL 
 "Within the EU goods do not have to be declared to Customs. However, Excise Duty must be paid on excisable goods. DHL Express does not normally carry goods subject to Excise Duty. The following table details EU member countries."
What is  excisable goods ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2014, 12:59:44 PM
I'm confused are the first batch of the group buy stuck at customs or just that guys.

just that guys

what guys?we are all released of tax..arent we?customers from EU receive from marto and customer from US receive orders from bobsag..

Unless you declare a low value (under $15), there will be duties to be paid if you are shipping from outside of the EU. It sounds like BA sent out some customer's orders directly to technobit. I am not sure why some are sent as a lot and others are individual orders.
Pages:
Jump to: