Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB - page 53. (Read 77309 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 14, 2014, 05:38:48 PM
Do you know what the time frame on batch 1 completion will be bobsag3.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
July 14, 2014, 05:35:48 PM
For shipping the boards back-

If you want them shipped back to us, or have marto ship individually that is up to each person. I can tell you that for anyone in the US, it will be faster and cheaper to have your boards sent back to us first (no charge for that part as we have other boards coming) and then reshipped from us to you at your cost, or have marto ship direct to you at your cost.
July 14, 2014, 05:06:06 PM
your right chap Smiley
Activity: 374
July 14, 2014, 05:01:05 PM
All I could afford was one lol

better then a NEXT WEEK X1
July 14, 2014, 05:00:28 PM
Marto,
Will the boards be tested before shipment ?
July 14, 2014, 05:00:01 PM
All I could afford was one lol
July 14, 2014, 04:59:25 PM
For me to the UK I was quoted about €30 for shipping

€30 for how many boards?

doesnt really matter up to 5 i think.. it all depends on weight
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2014, 04:58:54 PM

€30 for how many boards?

FYI: 18 boards to USA was 214Euro with UPS for 33.480kg.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 14, 2014, 04:57:24 PM

€30 for how many boards?
July 14, 2014, 04:48:46 PM
July 14, 2014, 04:25:47 PM
1 board holds four chips you can pay for the board with 4 more chips but you have to pay for shipping in cash not chips

So 1 complete board costs 6 chips + shipping?

No 8 chips.. about shipping costs i dont know..!
Activity: 524
July 14, 2014, 03:59:39 PM
1 board holds four chips you can pay for the board with 4 more chips but you have to pay for shipping in cash not chips

So 1 complete board costs 6 chips + shipping?
July 14, 2014, 03:44:00 PM
Activity: 524
July 14, 2014, 03:42:28 PM
I'm not quite clear as to what it costs to get the boards shipped to me. I assume I'll have to pay for shipping already. Do the 2 chips that cover assembly also cover the cost of the board, or do I have to pay for the board on top of the 2 chips? I'm only concerned with additional costs of getting the boards to me, not the cost of cooling and power.
Owner, Minersource.net
July 14, 2014, 12:02:42 PM
What about Minersource customers bobsag3

Nothing for MS customers, as they assume me asking for it that I had the permission.
Chips should have been sent directly, I will have to check on it later.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 14, 2014, 11:59:08 AM
Disregard the text in the emails from BA, they are canned responses. All you need to do is reply/respond saying you did authorize your chips to be converted, and you want them shipped to Technobit along with the rest of the chips for Minersource.

So have they been shipped yet or are they awaiting our response? I was part of the Batch #1 group buy.

Just wondering because the last update said they were already en route to Marto/Technobit.

Thanks!
July 14, 2014, 11:58:49 AM
What about Minersource customers bobsag3
Owner, Minersource.net
July 14, 2014, 11:57:23 AM
Disregard the text in the emails from BA, they are canned responses. All you need to do is reply/respond saying you did authorize your chips to be converted, and you want them shipped to Technobit along with the rest of the chips for Minersource.
July 14, 2014, 10:36:17 AM
LOL i got an email from BA today confiming / asking the chip conversion..

We have receive a request to send ##ASICs to Bulgaria in exchange of your order of ## Prospero X1. Please confirm that you do not want to receive anymore the X1 unit but you wish us to send instead ## ASICs. Also please specify the address where you want the ASICs to be sent.
We need your confirmation for the above in order to be able to apply the required changes.

There is still ## Prospero X1 to be shipped to you with full options. We should receive LCDs this week and the remaining miner should be delivered to you next week.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,
Black Arrow Team

I got one too, but slightly different:
"Dear customer,

We have receive a request to send ## ASICs to Bulgaria in exchange of your order of ##Prospero X1. Please confirm that you do not want to receive anymore the X1 units but you wish us to send instead ## ASICs. Also please specify the address where you want the ASICs to be sent.
We need your confirmation for the above in order to be able to apply the required changes.

Thank you for your understanding!"

Part of me wants to argue that they should still be refunding a element of postage costs if they're not still providing the compensation units. But given the epic clusterfuck blackarrow turned these orders into I'm not sure if we should just be grateful for what we're managing to eek out, late and differently specced. In fact, they should DEFINITELY do something regarding the postage costs.

Respect to Bobsag and Marto for hashing out some semblance of a deal that doesn't totally ask us to drop our pants and bend over, appreciated guys.

+1 Agreed,

We paid for shipping costs for the X1,s or X3's wich now they will be putting in their pockets!
Activity: 291
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
July 14, 2014, 10:29:30 AM
LOL i got an email from BA today confiming / asking the chip conversion..

We have receive a request to send ##ASICs to Bulgaria in exchange of your order of ## Prospero X1. Please confirm that you do not want to receive anymore the X1 unit but you wish us to send instead ## ASICs. Also please specify the address where you want the ASICs to be sent.

There is still ## Prospero X1 to be shipped to you with full options. We should receive LCDs this week and the remaining miner should be delivered to you next week.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,
Black Arrow Team

I got one too, but slightly different:
"Dear customer,

We have receive a request to send ## ASICs to Bulgaria in exchange of your order of ##Prospero X1. Please confirm that you do not want to receive anymore the X1 units but you wish us to send instead ## ASICs. Also please specify the address where you want the ASICs to be sent.

Thank you for your understanding!"

Part of me wants to argue that they should still be refunding a element of postage costs if they're not still providing the compensation units. But given the epic clusterfuck blackarrow turned these orders into I'm not sure if we should just be grateful for what we're managing to eek out, late and differently specced. In fact, they should DEFINITELY do something regarding the postage costs.

Respect to Bobsag and Marto for hashing out some semblance of a deal that doesn't totally ask us to drop our pants and bend over, appreciated guys.
Pages:
Jump to: