Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]Minion Chip Assembly GB - page 6. (Read 77309 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 22, 2014, 11:46:42 AM
What are you going to do with that one chip?  Make a necklace out of it?
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
October 22, 2014, 08:00:24 AM
Vesi,

Im still missing 1 chip!!!
I had 1 chip leftover after my conversion but i did not receive it !

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
October 22, 2014, 06:24:24 AM
Hello? Anyone out there in technobit land?
Hi,
We are here.
Shipping every day.
If your order is packed you are getting e-mail .
Again We know you wait too long and we sorry about that situation.
If you want off the deal , just give us shipping address and we'll ship you back the chips

Regards: Vesi
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
October 21, 2014, 03:57:02 PM
Hello? Anyone out there in technobit land?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
October 18, 2014, 04:23:23 PM
Yeah,  it would be really nice to get an update from technobit.  Where are you guys in batch 1/batch 2 orders?  How is the queue being handled?  I have a partial order shipped,  when can I expect the rest of my order out?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 17, 2014, 08:15:56 AM
I was in Batch 1 and have not seen any boards as of yet.  How far along are we now?

Where any boards shipped out this week?  I didn't get my usual email from DHL that a package was being delivered...  Still waiting on 67 more boards plus 1 rma.
Activity: 115
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
October 16, 2014, 08:19:41 PM
Where any boards shipped out this week?  I didn't get my usual email from DHL that a package was being delivered...  Still waiting on 67 more boards plus 1 rma.
Activity: 94
October 16, 2014, 04:17:51 AM
Vesi,

Any word on the AMD brackets ?

up
HI,
Yours will be out today.
For others we'll put a product on the website with 0 price and no transport costs , you just have to provide your hex4m order ref

Vesi,

Please update me on the shipping date of my item.
I dont know why contacting you is so difficult but I have sent multiple pm's and as you see Above I have requested you check them many times.

I was told that my order was first going to ship out 2 mondays ago, and then I was then updated that It was going to leave last thursday.

I have had no update since and nothing has changed on the technobit order site.

Where is my order? I ordered with batch 2 with technobit in Mid July. Please send me a correct update.

Why does it seem that you can get back to everyone else on this forum immediately but I sent you a pm and a reminder message above on the 11th and then again on the 14th but you seem to be ignoring me? I dont know whats so hard about keeping good business repertoire with clients....

Im starting to ask myself if my order is being "taken seriously" over there or not but it seems like it has been put on hold in favor of other orders placed after.
 If thats not true, please update me!!!
October 15, 2014, 06:00:53 PM
Vesi,

Im missing 1 chip from my B2..
I had in total 9 chips in batch 2, i should have gotten 1 seperate with my board..!

??
October 15, 2014, 05:53:03 PM
I have done some more power meassurments.

my results so far:

POWER

SPEED/b]

EFFICIENCY

0 = Not stable
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 15, 2014, 05:23:45 PM
Pretty much this if you mess with it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0LSwHi84g
October 15, 2014, 02:36:16 PM
I got my B2 board in today and noticed a small difference between the B1 and B2 board

B2 board:

B1 board:

Notice the litte wire running over the chip to the otherside where there is a cap. missing.

What does this mod do?

October 15, 2014, 08:39:48 AM
Vesi,

up
HI,
Yours will be out today.
For others we'll put a product on the website with 0 price and no transport costs , you just have to provide your hex4m order ref

October 15, 2014, 02:41:03 AM
Vesi,

up
October 14, 2014, 08:47:21 AM
Where can i find:
- windows driver
- CGminer driver

are the temp and fan speed settings comming soon?
Hi,
Windows build how to : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgminer-windows-build-for-technobits-boards-569689
here you can find a link for suitable drivers too

Latest cgminer build with our 0.3.9 patch : http://bitcoinbg.eu/tools/cgminer_technobit_win/cgminer_0_3_9.zip

If you want to build it yourself use latest patch from our download page.

For now temp and fan speed settings are not ready, except overheat protection implemented since the beginning in FW

Vesi, Please look at your PM box.
October 13, 2014, 02:44:03 PM
Vesi,

October 12, 2014, 05:38:36 PM
Where can i find:
- windows driver
- CGminer driver

Hi,
Windows build how to : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgminer-windows-build-for-technobits-boards-569689
here you can find a link for suitable drivers too

Latest cgminer build with our 0.3.9 patch : http://bitcoinbg.eu/tools/cgminer_technobit_win/cgminer_0_3_9.zip

If you want to build it yourself use latest patch from our download page.

For now temp and fan speed settings are not ready, except overheat protection implemented since the beginning in FW
October 12, 2014, 03:19:08 PM
Where can i find:
- windows driver
- CGminer driver

October 11, 2014, 08:36:10 AM
@technobitVesi who are you shipping these small orders too. us people who have ordered large amounts and used are chips for conversion have received nothing as of yet.

When are you gonna ship our orders out, seems your fulfilling the small orders with our chips.
im fed up now on waiting. like everyone else on this forum.
you have abused our good nature and left people with high orders stranded.

i want to know realistically when am i gonna get my 25 boards. and what compensation plan you gonna introduce for the lateness in sending out shipment.

im gonna be researching taking legal action against your firm. To stop you making and selling anymore crypto devices to the crypto community.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hi,
again it is a bad situation for both GB participants and us.
We are shipping every day what is ready.
DO not forget that we took all the expenses you did not paid us nothing. you can get your chips shipped to your location immediately if you decide to back off.
Even the transport of the chips and logistics were paid not by you but Minersource.
I understand everybody frustration, believe me We are the biggest looser here .
Our own boards should be assembled and sold by now and they are not ready too.
We thank you all for the understanding and patience until now.
Please have some more

Best Regards: Vesi

Hi Vesi,

Please check your pm
October 10, 2014, 08:57:19 AM
@technobitVesi who are you shipping these small orders too. us people who have ordered large amounts and used are chips for conversion have received nothing as of yet.

When are you gonna ship our orders out, seems your fulfilling the small orders with our chips.
im fed up now on waiting. like everyone else on this forum.
you have abused our good nature and left people with high orders stranded.

i want to know realistically when am i gonna get my 25 boards. and what compensation plan you gonna introduce for the lateness in sending out shipment.

im gonna be researching taking legal action against your firm. To stop you making and selling anymore crypto devices to the crypto community.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hi,
again it is a bad situation for both GB participants and us.
We are shipping every day what is ready.
DO not forget that we took all the expenses you did not paid us nothing. you can get your chips shipped to your location immediately if you decide to back off.
Even the transport of the chips and logistics were paid not by you but Minersource.
I understand everybody frustration, believe me We are the biggest looser here .
Our own boards should be assembled and sold by now and they are not ready too.
We thank you all for the understanding and patience until now.
Please have some more

Best Regards: Vesi
Pages:
Jump to: