Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R13x: Black Arrow Bullet Run, Nov. + DZ MC Bonuses - page 3. (Read 14829 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Any update on whether or not this will be ready to go this weekend?
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Got my refund too, really want some hashrate, wish this was ready to go, let me know if that changes.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Refund received. Thanks!
Activity: 350

[/quote]
I only see 1 reply to this order # and it was asking if payment was received in time.I've entered this into the refunds for today.
[/quote]

i very much appreciate it!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
PM sent for refunding order 575.
Thanks
legendary
Going with a refund, order 540. PM sent.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Order #577 made on November 7, 2013. Order status: processing.

Order Updates

Saturday 9th of November 2013, 05:18pm
Oversale – Please reply if you would like to wait for an opening (a payout / refund address is required)

i have made 2 replys on your website and have gotten no response.

i do not want to wait and wait and wait for my order anymore.

please refund my btc to
19cYtvtCTBhZJLxMUgddiDtru9zUza7Dh7
I only see 1 reply to this order # and it was asking if payment was received in time.I've entered this into the refunds for today.
Activity: 350
Order #577 made on November 7, 2013. Order status: processing.

Order Updates

Saturday 9th of November 2013, 05:18pm
Oversale – Please reply if you would like to wait for an opening (a payout / refund address is required)

i have made 2 replys on your website and have gotten no response.

i do not want to wait and wait and wait for my order anymore.

Activity: 25
I'd like to buy up some of the share that have been refunded if at all possible...
Activity: 756
Any shares available in R13.

I second this question.

Same here.  I'll take one for sure, maybe 2 if I can afford it
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I second this question.
Activity: 22
Activity: 364
To clarify about the R13 boards:

- Black Arrow says the repairs are taking longer than expected due to extensive damage and a shortage of vital electronics components.

bobsag3 is doing his very best to also search out alternate sources of hashrate, but deliverable hashrate is looking rather grim until the next major mfg. enters the market. However, the odds of him getting this alt. source of hashrate is looking very high, and he's delivered well for this forum before, even making up for lost hashrate from our over optimistic assumptions about a flawless Black Arrow Bullet Run for R9-12.

Options available to you are:

A. Hanging out until the boards come back (or bobsag3 gets his hand on alt. hardware w/ the same Bitfury chips)
B. A refund - Please open a support ticket on our co-op's website for a refund to help us improve our refund efficiency
C. Transferring your payment to our exclusive R17 Black Arrow Prospero x-3 at $110 for 40GH/s in late February
D. Transferring your payment to R18 Bitmine Rig at $70 for 10-15 GH/s in mid January

For C & D: We will either refund you the difference or ask you to pay for additional GB share payments depending on the number of shares you end up buying in R17 and/or R18.
Activity: 364
Received my refund for 6 shares. No issues at all risking BTC and receiving it back. Honest group members here!

Of course!  It may take a bit to sort out but we've never denied anyone a refund on equipment that hasn't shipped yet. Cheesy  Grin

We even refunded about $65K worth of BTC recently when the R14x ATM GB fell through due to legal reasons. When we collect these funds to purchase Rigs and hardware for the Group, they are *never* our funds and we never, ever forget that.

Think of us as the favorite neighborhood uncle collecting funds for community upgrades like a public park...except in this case, we collect funds from the community so we can band together for Institutional Pricing where no one is getting gouged.
legendary
How long will it take to start mining?

They said late this week. There have been some delays, and you can get a refund if you want. Look back a few posts in this thread.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
How long will it take to start mining?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Received my refund for 6 shares. No issues at all risking BTC and receiving it back. Honest group members here!
Activity: 756
I'll pick up another share if there's one available
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
still in.

happy to buy more.

let's go go go
Pages:
Jump to: