Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed]R17x: Black Arrow Prospero X-3 <DZMC Exclusive> $130 / 40GHS - page 75. (Read 121607 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm really excited about the coop, and am already participating in GB R9 and R10.  I was ecstatic to see R9-12 are gonna make ROI in a few hours (in USD) despite being less than a month in, but am hesitant to buy shares in this particular group buy, since I have doubts about whether the X-3 will actually ship.

The company that makes it only has CAD renderings of the miner on their website, and a huge red flag is that they only accept wires or BTC for payment.  Do you guys have a contingency plan for if they run off with your money, and don't actually ship a product?  They're located in China, where I don't get the impression that consumer protection is any good.

Also, looking at their renderings it looks like the case is packed TIGHT.  I couldn't imagine stuffing 2 TH/s worth of chips in a tiny box like that with standard air cooling and not expecting it to melt.  What is your guys' opinion on this?
We can't go into details but yes we have a contingency plan, they are also the ones responsible for assembly of the 9-12 units, which was a test run of their assembly / boards.

Their minion chips operate at 100gh/s, the R9-12 boards hold 16 chips and aren't much bigger than your hand (it takes 20 chips to make the x-3)

Ah yeah, that's where I remember hearing about them other than the Prospero series!

Thanks for your amazingly swift reply!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'm really excited about the coop, and am already participating in GB R9 and R10.  I was ecstatic to see R9-12 are gonna make ROI in a few hours (in USD) despite being less than a month in, but am hesitant to buy shares in this particular group buy, since I have doubts about whether the X-3 will actually ship.

The company that makes it only has CAD renderings of the miner on their website, and a huge red flag is that they only accept wires or BTC for payment.  Do you guys have a contingency plan for if they run off with your money, and don't actually ship a product?  They're located in China, where I don't get the impression that consumer protection is any good.

Also, looking at their renderings it looks like the case is packed TIGHT.  I couldn't imagine stuffing 2 TH/s worth of chips in a tiny box like that with standard air cooling and not expecting it to melt.  What is your guys' opinion on this?
We can't go into details but yes we have a contingency plan, they are also the ones responsible for assembly of the 9-12 units, which was a test run of their assembly / boards.

Their minion chips operate at 100gh/s, the R9-12 boards hold 16 chips and aren't much bigger than your hand (it takes 20 chips to make the x-3)
Activity: 314

Activity: 574
We have access to a lot of BA miners thanks to bobsag3 and the success of R9-12. If someone wanted to buy several x-3's we can accommodate them for this round.

Thanks to co-op feedback (yes, we listen, may take a bit because setting up a new biz takes time): In most DZ MCs we now limit - by gentleman's agreement - any one miner rig owner from owning more than 25% of an ASIC miner rigs ownership.

Im not sure if i am reading this correctly.  We can purchase one directly through the group buy and shipped to us?  Or we are limited to only 25% of the shares in the X-3?
If you wanted to purchase a full unit and have it shipped to you that would be fine but then you lose out on all the benifits the GB offers, cheap hosting / upkeep, UPS back up, A/C, gas generator.
Activity: 149
awesome, that works.  Thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
He is saying that they have an unlimited amount (basically) of BAs so it doesn't matter how much you want to buy.  In other GBs no one person can have more than 25%.
Activity: 149
We have access to a lot of BA miners thanks to bobsag3 and the success of R9-12. If someone wanted to buy several x-3's we can accommodate them for this round.

Thanks to co-op feedback (yes, we listen, may take a bit because setting up a new biz takes time): In most DZ MCs we now limit - by gentleman's agreement - any one miner rig owner from owning more than 25% of an ASIC miner rigs ownership.

Im not sure if i am reading this correctly.  We can purchase one directly through the group buy and shipped to us?  Or we are limited to only 25% of the shares in the X-3?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I have some btc lost or frozen  in this f-up

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bips-wallet-security-breach-341682 

if it ever shows up on time I will spend some here.   
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Order #777
2 Shares
txid:99ea6874648e6cba3fd50e7ff0eb05ca84c16965f8334eb8c00cfcb006854ed6
payment address: 1GPA2RCfMW2VmJCXUvdNSZmtWHXHLr46ks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Next objetive must be other ATM!!!! what do you think???
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Feel free to pass by my country on the way back to the US. I don't suggest you actually go to the disaster areas though. It's crazy there now.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Just to gie you guys a update- these are still on track for delivery date, and that my business partner and I will be personally on-hand during the china Launch, and will be personally there to ship the miners back to myself in the US.
Activity: 130
Oh I didn't give any payout address, so I guess I will be waiting for that email.
Thank you!
Activity: 69
An order marked as 'processing' means that it is waiting to be entered manually into a spreadsheet. If you completed your order succesfully and entered your payout adress on the order details page everything should be in order. Otherwise you will likely receive an email, asking for your payout address or anything else regarding your order.
Activity: 130
Hello,

I have not received any confirmation email for my orders 766 and 767.
I have paid for them within the hour, and on the website  they are marked as processing.
Is it all good?

Thanks!
Activity: 112
Welcome Aboard!

I believe that many of you are newwallet  to the co-op. Please don't forget to vote near the 5 month mark as to whether to sell this equipment or not.

As a co-op, it's our acknowledgment that most mining calculators show 90%+ of mining returns being met within the first 5 months, and that we can arbitrage used equipment while they hopefully still have value.

Cheers!

Hello everyone and thanks for the welcome. ^ ^ Yes, I'm new to the cooperative and hope to be around here long. I have many doubts about the future but I'm hopeful.

This buying group seems to be more honest than others, mainly because buying shares is done in dollars as well as the hardware.

I think that was what convinced me. Not sure whether to start in February will be late but I think it is important to add and add bitcoins to the wallet slowly.

About the vote, where I can vote? A greeting
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
Activity: 364
Thomas

I was wondering if you can explain how the backorders work on Round 17 exactly?

Your only comments towards backorders really have been towards Round 18 where additional units could be ordered provided enough demand.

Does a Round 17 backorder guarantee some sort of buy-in into the Round 17 group buy?
Yep we just keep buying prospero x-3's

Activity: 364
Welcome Aboard!

I believe that many of you are new to the co-op. Please don't forget to vote near the 5 month mark as to whether to sell this equipment or not.

As a co-op, it's our acknowledgment that most mining calculators show 90%+ of mining returns being met within the first 5 months, and that we can arbitrage used equipment while they hopefully still have value.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: