Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed]R17x: Black Arrow Prospero X-3 <DZMC Exclusive> $130 / 40GHS - page 78. (Read 121607 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
In. Go DZ!

Thanks! But I do believe you meant: "Go DZ MC"

No woman or man is an island. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
2 Shares

1ca6487164d1e58d8176af35ac5fbb9f9d0f161155a38e08c5e066fb06d99c06

Hi UNOE and to other new co-op members from R16 & R17: Thank you and welcome aboard!
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
2 Shares

1ca6487164d1e58d8176af35ac5fbb9f9d0f161155a38e08c5e066fb06d99c06
With regards to the schedule: I've personally been impressed with Black Arrow's assembly time and commitment to working hard to fix problems (huuuge kudos to Alex at Black Arrow for working so hard with bobsag3 to work out Bullet Run issues).  This Bullet Run has helped validate their design and got us all very early access to Black Arrow ASIC hashrate and has been a success for the Group Buys forum, this co-op, and for Black Arrow.

They've delivered so far on their promises and the tapeout schedule I've heard which I'm not at liberty to discuss, seems to be realistic for a February 24 launch. Communications have been great IMO, and we've appreciated the close lines of communication and cooperation to solve problems together.

There is a possibility that I may pick up the first run Black Arrow Minion chips intended for the US market as I'm the closest co-op leader, and bobsag3 said he'd pay for my airfare.  Cheesy

Also: in case clarification is needed - the DZ Miners Cooperative is now the Official Exclusive Group Buys sales outlet for Black Arrow. There are no other official authorized Group Buy resellers on this forum or elsewhere.

This agreement does not mean that we will not continue to pursue trying to give you all the world's best ASIC deals from whoever has a credible deal (sans Avalon and BFL, which is probably being redundant) with great value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I am confused, is paypal an available option or not?
No paypal is no longer available and is mentioned on the pay with paypal part of the post.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I am confused, is paypal an available option or not?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I placed an order for 1 share  but it is order # 666.    I don't want that order # due to superstition or just in case .  So if I do not pay it for 6 six hours or so it just cancels correct?

Thanks Phil
Just make a new order, orders that show unpaid are just ignored, the site will automatically reuse that address after some time.

I will get back to it later with a new order.  thank you.
I placed an order for 1 share  but it is order # 666.    I don't want that order # due to superstition or just in case .  So if I do not pay it for 6 six hours or so it just cancels correct?

Thanks Phil
Just make a new order, orders that show unpaid are just ignored, the site will automatically reuse that address after some time.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

Thanks Phil
For those new to the DZMC we don't need you to confirm a txid or send a message to us unless there is a problem

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=12

You can simply go to that link and look at your order's status

On-hold - waiting for payment (addresses are reused if not used so make sure to send payment as soon as possible if its more than 6 hours please make a new order)
Processing - Order is paid but needs to be entered into the spreadsheet (if you didn't provide a payout address you'll get an email asking for one)
Completed - Everything is done and entered.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
3 shares

f94814849b9e81169a134ad70aa1dcd72426bc5fa9296574934926b7d9ffe0df
Activity: 37
1 share

58463934e762cb2dcec663c96a5b01d980d41a656de221117b8a22cad10d803b-000
Any updates on the status of the Black Arrow Minion ASIC? They have been February for a while now. I have no reason to think that they wont ship then, but I can not find any status updates either.
From what I've heard they are on schedule, the reason February hasn't changed is because that's the month they are scheduled to ship.

Chips are 28nm, but they are the ones responsible for our R9-13 bullet runs (which were Bitfury 55nm)

Hosting: $175 per payout (1st and 15th of each month)

Is this per share or per 1 machine?

Per payout, meaning that every two weeks $175 will be deducted from total revenue. The rest will be divided amongst the shareholders.

Total mined
minus hosting
minus management fee (0.5%)
minus transaction fee's
=
total to distribute

You can see the calculation that would be used in the 9-12 payout sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArdD1NXRwJNSdGxRQ0oyX29XbjlsYVZFMEx5bEJPUXc&usp=sharing#gid=0
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Per payout, meaning that every two weeks $175 will be deducted from total revenue. The rest will be divided amongst the shareholders.
Activity: 20

Activity: 65
In for three shares to start.

What if Black Arrow fails to ship on February? What is the plan then? Black Arrow seems legit, but I just want to be clear on the plan from the start.
Activity: 65
Any updates on the status of the Black Arrow Minion ASIC? They have been February for a while now. I have no reason to think that they wont ship then, but I can not find any status updates either.
Round 17 Payment Details
========================================================================

R17 Orders should be placed here: http://www.dzminercoop.com/?p=514

For US Customers: for a 3%  fee for USD conversion to BTC, we recommend: https://cashintocoins.com/index.php?code=dzcoop a FinCen compliant MSB who can get BTC sent to the wallet address you want in as little as 15 minutes to an hour.

For Intl. Customers: We are still exploring suggestions for inexpensive BTC conversion but I can recommend www.bitstamp.net at this time as that's the exchange rate used by our payment processor.

PayPal payments (UPDATE): If payment is being made by Paypal place an order on the site and place a note on the order when you place it saying you're paying by paypal...then give whoever you are buying BTC from the order # and the payment address. Please make sure to send it as a gift to "friends and family." This helps keep your share prices as low as possible (no PP fees) and well as protects us against illegal chargebacks after BTC deposits have already been paid out in November. Sorry, this is no longer available. This payment method is "sold out."

If there's any concerns about registering your payment, please follow up with a PM to Thomas or a support ticket. There's two methods to resolve this:

A. Send a support ticket on our website www.dzminercoop.com

OR

B: PM to thomas_s on this site

Subject: DZ HF GB R17, Order#
Details: Please include Tx ID, your wallet address for payout, and any concerns you may have about your transaction(s)

==

thomas_s -  Primary GBC for Rounds 5-17. Co-GBC during R3-R7. R2 member. Send BTC payments and questions for R13 to thomas_s . Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op!

DZ - Need escrowed Group Buy shares? For a 2% extra fee you get 3rd party fund holding, dispute resolution, and $500 insurance per transaction at BTCrow. [DISCLAIMER: I, DyslexicZombei, am an approved Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow.] Please PM Carbon Copy thomas_s please prior to escrow payment.

===============================================================================================================

NEW! 10/18 UPDATE from Thomas:

"Bobsag3 will be accepting wire transfers (for 20+ shares).

CC payments are currently suspended; we're working on something more long term. Fortunately, Thomas S. works in finance.

Thomas_s will be accepting TD bank and CitiBank (USA) checks (any quantity of shares). At this time no other banks checks are being accepted.

*These payment options are only available for Rounds that don't need BTC conversions. (At the moment the only open Round(s) are 8 and 11)

I've also located the reason for the zombie rounds...apparently there is a bug in the site where it reduces the stock when the order is placed and when it is paid.

The updates on the forum were going by what the site displayed which was effectively doubling what was actually sold so that's where those shares magically popped up from[/color]"

===

Refunds: Refunds are discouraged because of the chaos caused in Group Buys, but if necessary, you will be refunded before the miner is paid for, at a 1.5% restock fee.

===============================================================================================================

NEW (10/21) Share Ownership Transfer Fee: There is now a 0.75% Ownership transfer fee if you're buying someone else's DZ MC co-op shares. We put a ton of time, money, and BTC to offer the GB community many of the world's best at-cost and below-cost deals. Refunds and share transfers cause chaos and extra work for us.

This 0.75% share transfer fee *MUST* by paid by the new owner before we will transfer share ownership.

By sending payment, you agree to these Refund and Transfer terms before purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: