Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R5: KnC Jupiter, BELOW-COST+Host! $78+Bonuses! Hashing, 1st payouts sent - page 25. (Read 30424 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
DZ  I went to your site and made an account and placed an order but I can not send payment to the address that it gave me. the address shows highlighted in red in my wallet send to address field.  ami doing something wrong here or...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi clintar. Yes! Thanks to -Redacted-, Round 5 is open again (with some slight changes)! They're $75 ea & we've been using bitstamp's rate, so whatever that equivalent is when you make your BTC payment.

I'm transferring the HF R5 orders to an estimated even earlier delivery (mid. Oct.) KnC Jupiter rated at 400-600 GH/s for similar performance at discounted rates. Some people may decline the Mfg. switch due to circumstances but it be what it be, and some people may decline to proceed and their shares made available to others. But for now...

64 shares available!

If you state your soft reservations here (and/or the online site set up for the co-op by Thomas), I'll update the reservation numbers until Thomas or -Redacted- can help carry the torch.

EDIT: Online share price at our co-op site will be adjusted once Thomas can get back online. With these new slightly higher prices (with an earlier delivery), Please feel free to adjust your reservation numbers if you had a prior reservation.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
So this is open? Can I reserve? As many shares as 1.4 btc can get me?
I've made 4 KNC Day1/Day2 Jupiter orders available to the co-op, at slightly below my cost - should they decide to switch this over to a KNC group buy.

Thanks -Redacted-! At the moment, to keep things simple, we're only selling one miner and selling the others if/when we cross that bridge.

We're back in business for Round 5, with an even better discount and delivery window IMO.  Funny how that works out. Grin

92 below cost shares available!

Please see the #1 post on this thread for updated details and responsibilities for this true co-operative Round 5 for discounted KnC Jupiter miners which should be shipping very, very shortly if the updates out of Sweden are correct.
I've made 4 KNC Day1/Day2 Jupiter orders available to the co-op, at slightly below my cost - should they decide to switch this over to a KNC group buy.

Thanks -Redacted-! At the moment, to keep things simple, we're only selling one miner and will sell the others if/when we cross that bridge.

We're back in business for Round 5, with an even better discount and delivery window IMO.  Funny how that works out. Grin

92 below cost shares available!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Activity: 373
Here's to hoping that the KnC miner gets worked out!
Merit: 500
Round 5: HashFast Baby Jet, Order #1 from cypherdoc. cypherdoc prematurely canceled the sale earlier today.  Tongue
why? there were no Order# 1?
Order# 1 before the official Order Chain?
sounds noisy..
The original seller has either sold out or no longer wishes to sell his order.

Only one payment has been received and it can be either refunded or held up to the user who sent it.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Round 5: HashFast Baby Jet, Order #1 from cypherdoc. cypherdoc prematurely canceled the sale earlier today.  Tongue
why? there were no Order# 1?
Order# 1 before the official Order Chain?
sounds noisy..
Payment has begun, if you reserved the payment address has been sent to you with the total needed, price per share is currently $56.50.

To purchase additional shares visit the DZ Miner's Coop website.

www.dzminercoop.com

The site will make sure we don't over sell as well as calculate the BTC / USD conversion for you, you are not required to create an account however it will help with order tracking, if asked for an address please make one up the only "first name" can be your bitcoin talk user name and please use a real email address (you may create one just for your DZ miner GB's)
I guess i should not miss R5. Reserved 10 shares and hoping to make the list this time.
Glad to have you on board, the best part of R5 is that it will be shipped before R1. Kind of funny, (well the might be shipped same day but R5 is first order).

We are close enough to 50 shares to open payment, if you reserved / reserve prior to me setting up the main payment check your PM's for the payment address and payment amount. If you want more shares than you reserved please wait until the main payment is set up.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I guess i should not miss R5. Reserved 10 shares and hoping to make the list this time.
Are you meaning an R5 upgrade?  Do we have enough shares reserved for the buy yet?  Where are we with it?

I've updated the current reservations, were about half way to opening up payments.

For the R5 upgrade if we are able to raise the funds for the unit no one will be compelled to immediately purchase the upgrade kit / upgrade their shares, I will front the BTC to purchase it and if you want to upgrade your shares you can do so until the main unit ships out.
Are you meaning an R5 upgrade?  Do we have enough shares reserved for the buy yet?  Where are we with it?
As for the upgrade so no one is pressured to purchase it immediately, when we have the unit purchased I will front the BTC required to get the upgrade anyone who wishes to upgrade their hash power for the @ cost price may do so prior to the ship date of the main unit.
The R5 is real, there might not be an R6.  Who can resist being a part owner of Hashfast order #1 ??
Activity: 373
10 shares reserved.  I get to pick the color once you start taking payments, right?

Let me know if you might be interested in doing an R6 group buy for one of my Day-1 KNC Jupiters - I've got a number of them that will be headed down to MO for hosting when they are shipped.  These will be going out the door From KNCMiner in the next few days and should be hashing late next week or very early the week after.

These don't have an MPP, but they are minimum of 400 Gh/s and supposedly much more - possibly 500 Gh/s from the sounds of things - and will be here well before the HF boxes.  And, of course, I'd turn them over to the co-op at cost...

Damn, now I don't know whether I want to wait for a Day 1 Jupiter to potentially come in, or pony up for the HashFast. What a good problem to have!  Grin
Well, if one of these HF group buys is worth having, they should all be, right?  And why not collect a few shares in each color?   Grin

This one is for the very first HF being shipped out the door.  Historic, and these will probably end up being gold colored shares.   Wink
10 shares reserved.  I get to pick the color once you start taking payments, right?

Let me know if you might be interested in doing an R6 group buy for one of my Day-1 KNC Jupiters - I've got a number of them that will be headed down to MO for hosting when they are shipped.  These will be going out the door From KNCMiner in the next few days and should be hashing late next week or very early the week after.

These don't have an MPP, but they are minimum of 400 Gh/s and supposedly much more - possibly 500 Gh/s from the sounds of things - and will be here well before the HF boxes.  And, of course, I'd turn them over to the co-op at cost...
You really want to have the complete set lol

Updated reservation code.

Pages:
Jump to: