Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page - page 13. (Read 149381 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13
The average "luck" for this pool over the last 3 months has been about 80%, they don't advertise there PPLNS stats like a lot of legitimate pools do.  

I tend to believe this luck is way to low to be a 'accident' I believe ghash is stealing coins / withholding blocks from payouts.  With this its almost impossible to prove.  The only evidence I have found so far of a couple large miners I've worked with who had about 1 petahash on Ghash, reporting that during some 'bad luck periods' when "no blocks" were found, there miners reported finding a block during the time frame...

It sounds like stealing to me and it would truthfully explain why the 'luck' has been down.

If anyone wants I can show you the numbers of us running 120tera on ghash over the last 3-4 months, and only being rewarded about 80% of estimated.  With a pool as large as Ghash, acceptable should be 92-100% over the course of 3 months...

Shady, bad, if you're on it, leave it.  If I have some time later I'll put together an excel spreadsheet of estimated earnings vs actual for the hash-power we had on ghash.

I'm on ANTPOOL now never going back / looking back.  As for buying hashrate VIA CEX.IO I was fortunate to never jump on that bandwagon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Dev worth nothing.
I was mining for months collecter about 2000 dev and when I tried to sell them
on cryptsy they worth nothing the min balance that cryptsy required could not be
reached so remained there....as small btc had to transfer there btc to be able to move them.
rgds
not the point friend and not what I inquired about. I'm aware the market value isn't much.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Dev worth nothing.
I was mining for months collecter about 2000 dev and when I tried to sell them
on cryptsy they worth nothing the min balance that cryptsy required could not be
reached so remained there....as small btc had to transfer there btc to be able to move them.
rgds
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Anyone getting paid their devcoin? I haven't seen a payout since the 15th and it was regular until that day.
It appears blocks are still being found and "paid" but in the transactions; my balance hasn't moved since the 15th.
NMC and IXC still paying out regularly.

In my stats, DEV are dead since a couple of days.
Activity: 770
Anyone getting paid their devcoin? I haven't seen a payout since the 15th and it was regular until that day.
It appears blocks are still being found and "paid" but in the transactions; my balance hasn't moved since the 15th.
NMC and IXC still paying out regularly.
legendary
It has been down for 3 days now, what is happening? Is ghash pool going bust?

No problem here since days.
Error 522
Connection timed out
Cloud flare reports host website ghash.io is inaccessible
This is via Comcast or sprint cell network...

This is really weird. Could it be that you have Flash activated and are therefore blocked?
No flash

I'm tempted to quote the BOFH :-)
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

Error 522
Connection timed out

This is really weird. Could it be that you have Flash activated and are therefore blocked?
No flash
legendary

Error 522
Connection timed out

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Really weird, I have had no problem accessing the site at all.  My brother texted me today and said he has not been able to get on for 2 days now.  We live less than 5 minutes away from each other.  Not sure why certain people can access the site and others can't.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

Error 522
Connection timed out
legendary

Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
I am able to access it fine.  I am in the US.  Maybe it is a Country/ISP issue.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I'm not real
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Do we have any idea on long the site is doing to be down?
legendary
Activity: 1120
@ what price does BTC have to get too, before it becomes profitable again ?

You meant mining with cex.io hashrate, right?

Using https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty, the USD per month you can get from 1 GH/s will go above $0.105 if bitcoin price goes above $287 at the current difficulty 41,272,873,895.
Activity: 868
Auto-payout running late?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
@ what price does BTC have to get too, before it becomes profitable again ?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
  This pool is in bad shape. I quit mining 2 days ago, withdrew all my coins, today I looked at my account and it's negative, not mining and owe them?

I'm just glad to be done with that pool

They put my account in negative balance two months after I removed my machines and sold my Gh/S.
Fees 2 months after I left them. 
After weeks of explaining and sending tickets, I gave up.

I closed the account, Good luck getting those fees from me.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
  This pool is in bad shape. I quit mining 2 days ago, withdrew all my coins, today I looked at my account and it's negative, not mining and owe them?

Also, during christmas I had 700 Gh/s cloud mining and turned off my home rigs for 12 days. I thought I would still be making a little bitcoin. When I got home my account balance was negative. So all the time the last year I invested my earnings into Gh/s lost money. Duh! Not only that but they always dropped in value..

I'm just glad to be done with that pool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
good job my balance was -0.00031493  Tongue

high maintenance fees , high difficulty and lesser btc price that's

balance going in minus
Pages:
Jump to: