Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page - page 19. (Read 149381 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Why am I charged for maintenance fees 18 days after selling my GH/S.
I tried support but they have no answers , first 3 tickets ignored, now they just cut and paste answers that have no bearing on the fact that I get charged for fees 18 days after I emptied account of my miners and GH/S. Angry

Try to PM here, try to escalate the tickets to a manager and keep emailing but they must have decided you were suppose to pay those fees.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Why am I charged for maintenance fees 18 days after selling my GH/S.
I tried support but they have no answers , first 3 tickets ignored, now they just cut and paste answers that have no bearing on the fact that I get charged for fees 18 days after I emptied account of my miners and GH/S. Angry
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
If it is official ghash.IO thread then please tell me when you guys are going to introduce scrypt on your site for users
I wanted to buy kHS from your site
Best and most trusted site
Your sites represents trust
GHASH.IO means trust

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

I literally fell off my chair and choked on my pepsi laughing so hard when i read this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG thank you so much for the good laugh

Most trusted??
best??

wow bro you rally are new to the game and just clicked the first cool looking icon you saw in google right. HAHAHAHA

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If it is official ghash.IO thread then please tell me when you guys are going to introduce scrypt on your site for users

You think you will get better profits than mining BTC with them? The maintenance will eat most of your profit, too.

GHASH.IO means trust

Really? From my own experience and reading the posts here, I'd say Ghash.io means ripping off customers with too high maintenance fees, regular server problems and lofts of orphan (=unpaid) blocks. At least for Scrypt, there are many better pools (multi + LTC).
Activity: 42
GHASH.IO means trust
Activity: 1022
I have accounts on other cloud mining services too and GHASH.io/CEX.io is the only one that can possibly give me negative rewards.

Another crazy thing is that we see our total balance dropping everyday but we still can't do anything.

I strongly suggest we should at least be given an option to pause the GHS mining on GHASH.io/CEX.io when our rewards go negative. Even better if the system can pause automatically so that we don't need to monitor our balance on our own everyday.

It is crazy to loose money to operate the miners!
Why not sell the Ghs? 0.0017 is higher than smaller cloudminers such as cloudminr
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I have stopped using the multipool.am not happy how it works and the payouts of mining shitty coins like aurora coin are rediculus.Also the frequent change of coins and the setting that allows you to either dump the coin and go to the next more profitable makes it just loosing time.If you opt to continue mining the shitty coin you may end mining a block for many many hours . then a disconnect happens and you loose everything so
multipool on ghash I am not happy with.I mine with Ghash ltc and doge and other miners are with coinotron.
Activity: 28
100% reject rate on multipool.
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001
No problems here.  Try reducing your withdrawal by 1 satoshi. Could be a rounding error.  It's happened to me in the past.
Activity: 10
I am getting the same error Huh Huh Huh

Why I cant remove my funds ?

I already mined the whole week with ~4TH and got only 0.24365042, now I cant transfer it to my wallet.

Oops! Sorry!
Error: Insufficient funds

Oops! Sorry!

Oops! Sorry!

Oops! Sorry!

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Why I cant remove my funds ?

I already mined the whole week with ~4TH and got only 0.24365042, now I cant transfer it to my wallet.

Oops! Sorry!

Oops! Sorry!

Oops! Sorry!

Oops! Sorry!
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Pool down? All my miners are on backup pool.

no idea i'm a newbie i can't even tell if i'm being paid yet (titan 300mh) sure am making good time thou..but clueless
on how exactly this pool pays out or not or what? pointers? or is it dorked can't get into finance section says maintence

but miner is chugging away (new to scrypt as of 3 hrs ago...Huh)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Pool down? All my miners are on backup pool.

I have some bonus GHS and get maintenance deducted for them. I wonder if its worth it?

Is the income from these bonus GHS higher than the maintenance fees?

If not, how do I get rid of them? (Not want to be ungrateful though).

if you scroll up and look at my report I pulled directly from my Ghash.io account you can see for yourself Ghash.io cloud is NEVER worth it. if at anytime the cloud you have as a bonus or that you bought ever takes a chance to actually cost you BTC it is never worth it. you shoud never at any time during any block have a fee that is higher than the reward costing you BTC in the end. NEVER.

not sure if this is right thread...but newb here so be warned (feel free to skip)

I have a no roi no refund knc Titan 300mh unit just today...it has so far managed NOT to burn the house down for which I am grateful

however ..thru some twist of fate mine actually seems to run around 300mh (I know I'm shocked too)

so with the VAIN hope I MAY just be able to get 1/2 of my 10k investment back in this future door stop (of course 1/4 of that is equip depreciation)

my question is ...I am setup on the ghash.io mulitipool option with btc conversion

I see a lot of coin like AUR and MEC etc that pay nothing my share of conversion to BTC am I missing something or should I be

just checking them off the (i assume) on same page list of coins being mined and pick and choose?

or is the better strategy just to hit the box saying DO NOT convert AUR LTC etc etc and cash them out another day?

strategy on this (of wtf just shuffle me off to the lite coin pool...i'm so green at scrypt mining...prob where I should start anyway)

i've other guestions will see what the reception here is...you guys may come after me with torches and pitchforks for even having  a Titan

I prob deserve it.....ego always gets ya....(a more humble miner as we speak .but still a newbie scrypt miner don't ya know)

pm me if you are really feeling charitable or let me have it here

Searing

Try a different pool. Like maybe coinking.io That one has a much higher rates than my machine is even supposed to have, and you can pick the coins you bwant to ine or choose thier multipool. Ghash.io has had a lot of payout problems in their multipool. A lot of us have left because they either are not reporting the correct hashrates, or they are not reporting blocks we solved in our financial statements  or they just simply are not paying them at all. MNy advice before you start pulling your hair out try a few other pools to make sure it your machine and not Ghash.io. Also check your difficultry settings and if you have one your freq settings in your command lines. make sure theyall are correct.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
not sure if this is right thread...but newb here so be warned (feel free to skip)

I have a no roi no refund knc Titan 300mh unit just today...it has so far managed NOT to burn the house down for which I am grateful

however ..thru some twist of fate mine actually seems to run around 300mh (I know I'm shocked too)

so with the VAIN hope I MAY just be able to get 1/2 of my 10k investment back in this future door stop (of course 1/4 of that is equip depreciation)

my question is ...I am setup on the ghash.io mulitipool option with btc conversion

I see a lot of coin like AUR and MEC etc that pay nothing my share of conversion to BTC am I missing something or should I be

just checking them off the (i assume) on same page list of coins being mined and pick and choose?

or is the better strategy just to hit the box saying DO NOT convert AUR LTC etc etc and cash them out another day?

strategy on this (of wtf just shuffle me off to the lite coin pool...i'm so green at scrypt mining...prob where I should start anyway)

i've other guestions will see what the reception here is...you guys may come after me with torches and pitchforks for even having  a Titan

I prob deserve it.....ego always gets ya....(a more humble miner as we speak .but still a newbie scrypt miner don't ya know)

pm me if you are really feeling charitable or let me have it here

Searing
legendary
Activity: 974
Merit: 1000
I have some bonus GHS and get maintenance deducted for them. I wonder if its worth it?

Is the income from these bonus GHS higher than the maintenance fees?

If not, how do I get rid of them? (Not want to be ungrateful though).
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
  ^^^

This!

Please bring these servers back up.

Stales are high here in US using UK servers.
Pages:
Jump to: