Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page - page 54. (Read 149381 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Squall, look at the Total Pool size increase during the period you highlight it is inversely proportional to your reward size i.e. Pool size Up your share in pool (and reward) down (same as for me).  Different issue to mr multipool.us.

Well pointed out! Shocking tho  Shocked

Lots of new 1TH+ machines being shipped and installed and pointed to all the major pools, hence total hash rate across all pools UP. Even I am a bit guilty by adding a couple more Ant S1's. The Arms race continues..................
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Squall, look at the Total Pool size increase during the period you highlight it is inversely proportional to your reward size i.e. Pool size Up your share in pool (and reward) down (same as for me).  Different issue to mr multipool.us.

Well pointed out! Shocking tho  Shocked
Activity: 83
We (Multipool.us) have around 300TH on your Bitcoin pool.

Our rewards have been short by more than 10% for the past 3 payouts..  Wondering what's going on.  Seems like maybe all of our shares are not being recorded properly.  Would like to get on a private stratum if possible.  Plz contact me.

I concur, I have dropped considerably.

Hashing steady

Then from this:-

To this in three days!!!

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
bitminter.com works great for me!
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

Our rewards have been short by more than 10% for the past 3 payouts..  Wondering what's going on.  Seems like maybe all of our shares are not being recorded properly.  Would like to get on a private stratum if possible.  Plz contact me.

I concur, I have dropped considerably.

Hashing steady

Then from this:-

To this in three days!!!

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hi I am not complaing only am also here to say a good word.I have not given up hashing on Ghash myself
but I think a good pool can become a better one correcting what its users think as bad.
I have tried Slush GUIld and now am since march with Ghash.I have my bitcoin machines running along with the scrypt ones.
I see the BTC guild thread has more than 100 pages and barely 4 only here(I know its a new thread)
anyway if you count the blocks passing on just one day they are more than a mil euro so need some
information and services.

have a nice day
Activity: 156
Can someone tell me what this means? Having two blocks of the same number? Just curious.

Once the confirmations get going one of those will end up and orphan.  You see it a lot on the low diff coins with the multipool.
That is correct, the second iteration of block 303923 is an orphan on Blockchain.info.

Hey lowbander, there is a lot of satisfied GHash users kicking around (i am one)problem is there is a vocal minority of haters who jump at the chance to attack anytime the name CEX or Ghash appears. It gets pretty boring to constantly filter out that stuff to find the worthwhile info.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Can someone tell me what this means? Having two blocks of the same number? Just curious.

Once the confirmations get going one of those will end up and orphan.  You see it a lot on the low diff coins with the multipool.
legendary
Have you also noted that in some blocks shares are actually less than your payout???(without the last digit)
mine too in some block is this normal_???

bump
Must be a robot but still wonder they claim 180,000 user were are they arent any here
I guess bitcoin talk has many users what is happening?Huh
just wondering???
legendary
Have you also noted that in some blocks shares are actually less than your payout???(without the last digit)
mine too in some block is this normal_???
legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....

legendary
If this is a yes then why they opened this thread in the first place and also its strange the biggest pool to have such
a customer support and still being still the first!!! Grin Grin
also surprised that I saw multipool operator to ask with 300th/s power questions via this web site and not directly
I mine at Ghash as well and dont expect to have a personal assistant with my small power
but with 300 Dragons or S2 or about 500-600 smaller miners like me behind them I would expect a direct telephone number

Activity: 379
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
Edit: I also have a question:

Will you be completely ignoring every question from your users who post on this thread in the same way that CEX do on their "official" thread?

Ta  Smiley

That would be a "yes" then.......
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
All, our sincere apologies for the past few hours of server issues at GHash.IO.
We hate downtime as much as you guys do, our team have been working hard to resolve and get the servers stable and correctly operational.

We are currently going back over server logs regarding blocks that have gone through but show no reward paid out and will advise all on that.
As usual users of cloud GHS will be recompensed.

Anyone with specific payout or connection issues please contact support directly via the website or [email protected]
Thanks again for you patience.

Thanks, just got my Ants back and running on UK server, I've been overclocking their butts so they enjoyed the rest, more than me Smiley Have some blocks gone through also with no payout.

There is no reason for downtime with your Antminers. Just set up a backup pool and if/when GHash goes down it will switch right over to the other pool.

Unfortunately in this case cex was not 'down', they were still accepting shares.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
We hate downtime as much as you guys do, our team have been working hard to resolve and get the servers stable and correctly operational.

We are currently going back over server logs regarding blocks that have gone through but show no reward paid out and will advise all on that.

Anyone with specific payout or connection issues please contact support directly via the website or [email protected]

Thanks, just got my Ants back and running on UK server, I've been overclocking their butts so they enjoyed the rest, more than me Smiley Have some blocks gone through also with no payout.

There is no reason for downtime with your Antminers. Just set up a backup pool and if/when GHash goes down it will switch right over to the other pool.
Activity: 156
When ghashio makes a typo I will know the truth - not one single typo thus far... Still thinking he's a robot...

Perhaps C3PO, human cyborg relations  Smiley
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
When ghashio makes a typo I will know the truth - not one single typo thus far... Still thinking he's a robot...
Activity: 504
The answer is very simple - don't use them. There are warnings about this outfit scattered all over these forums, even on this very thread.

Use a reputable pool, do some background checks - the info is out there, you just have to search a little.

Big is sexy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Are you a computer or a real person - I have the voice of HAL 9000 in my head when I read your posts...

[EDIT] "Is everything ok Dave, you seem to be acting a little strange"
Pages:
Jump to: