Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page - page 57. (Read 149381 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
Same here. My connection to the US server just keeps disconnecting and is just becoming annoying if anything. By now you guys should have your shit together pretty good and not have this nonsense with disconnecting hundreds of miners on a daily basis. I'm ready to switch back to my original pool provider.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
stratum+tcp://nl1.ghash.io:3333 is the only pool server that is stable at the moment for Ghash. Support said they are working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I'm intrigued by Multipool and exactly how it works, haven't done any scrypt mining yet, still hanging on to Antminers and BTC pointing at ghash.

Anyone comment on Multipools? Will have to look at it more closely.

A multipool directs its hashrate to the most profitable coin at the time, and then exchanges the coins and pays you.

When will scrypt cloud mining be available?

Thanks byt411 I have started to educate myself on it. Regarding the cloud scrypt mining  I saw a ghash.io comment on Facebook I think saying they have plans for it but no firm dates yet. A sort of watch this space discussion.

Yeah, I know that they are planning it, but I'm just asking for a rough ETA. I prefer cex.io many times over scrypt.cc, with a crappy GUI.

If they start offering cloud Scrypt mining, I'll definitely take part in that. I missed the boat with the SHA but will definitely roll with Scrypt as long as they are still tradeable.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I can´t log in to ghash.io.

The only thing i can do is log in with cex.io but when i click on ghash.io, i only get to the start page of the pool.

Same when i go directly to ghash.io and try to log in there, just returns me to the start page.

Is there anyone else who has this problem?
'
Yes and my miners have disconnected.
Just saw that too. Ghash support saying ' We are aware of pool downtime and will resolve ASAP
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Mine haven´t disconnected (atleast not as far as i can tell) but yeah, i cannot access any statistics.

Edit: I restarted one device and it connected to the backup pool, so new connections to ghash are apparently refused.
Activity: 271

The only thing i can do is log in with cex.io but when i click on ghash.io, i only get to the start page of the pool.

Same when i go directly to ghash.io and try to log in there, just returns me to the start page.

Yes and my miners have disconnected.
Activity: 714

legendary
Activity: 1036
Good thing is that you can trade your altcoins where you mine and dont have to use another cryptsy like site with min withdraw.
I was mining since feb 14/2/2014 to may 10th and transfering all my Dev and IXC DOGE to crypty and finally made it to collect 0.01 Litecoins so I can withdraw the balance...
Its better and faster .
Saw they adder IXC also
Activity: 798
I'm intrigued by Multipool and exactly how it works, haven't done any scrypt mining yet, still hanging on to Antminers and BTC pointing at ghash.

A multipool directs its hashrate to the most profitable coin at the time, and then exchanges the coins and pays you.

Thanks byt411 I have started to educate myself on it. Regarding the cloud scrypt mining  I saw a ghash.io comment on Facebook I think saying they have plans for it but no firm dates yet. A sort of watch this space discussion.

Yeah, I know that they are planning it, but I'm just asking for a rough ETA. I prefer cex.io many times over scrypt.cc, with a crappy GUI.
Activity: 156

Thanks byt411 I have started to educate myself on it. Regarding the cloud scrypt mining  I saw a ghash.io comment on Facebook I think saying they have plans for it but no firm dates yet. A sort of watch this space discussion.
Activity: 57
Question: Are your staff still messing with your wallet addresses & double spending against the Bitcoin network?
Thanks  Wink
The issue you refer to was thoroughly investigated and shared by us at the time, it related to people who are no longer involved with CEX.IO We are very aware of our security obligations and treat it with the highest priority.

Indeed, a very valid question. Can't see this thread lasting long  Cheesy
Edit: I also have a question:
Will you be completely ignoring every question from your users who post on this thread in the same way that CEX do on their "official" thread?
Ta  Smiley
Our aim is to share important information regarding developments within CEX.IO and Ghash.IO to the wider community.
We welcome interaction and will endeavour to communicate effectively.

I just wish they would add more coins that are more profitable to mine.
We are actively asking our users what coins they would like to see added. Do you have any in mind? We would welcome your thoughts.
Activity: 83

Coinwarz has some form of profitability by alt coin calc worth looking at . http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
Activity: 1
I just wish they would add more coins that are more profitable to mine.
Activity: 798

Activity: 156

Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Not that the above question shouldn't be answered. Smiley

Indeed, a very valid question. Can't see this thread lasting long  Cheesy

Edit: I also have a question:

Will you be completely ignoring every question from your users who post on this thread in the same way that CEX do on their "official" thread?

Ta  Smiley
Activity: 98
You might want to re-create this thread as self-moderated. Some of the other pools have done so. Not that the above question shouldn't be answered. Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
Question: Are your staff still messing with your wallet addresses & double spending against the Bitcoin network?

Thanks  Wink

We have recently added new coins to GHash.IO Multipool. Rdd, USDe, POT, ANC and MYR are now in the game. Happy mining!
https://ghash.io/MULTI

We are constantly tracking new coins. If you have any feature suggestions on certain cryptocurrencies, feel free to leave your feedback in comments. In case of high profitability, a coin will be added to GHash.IO Multipool.

Please, pay your attention that our Multipool supports only scrypt mining at the moment.
https://ghash.io/

INFORMATION
GHASH.IO is the #1 Crypto & Bitcoin Mining Pool, which allows mining Bitcoins with personal hardware or cloud-based mining power.
The latter is possible due to shared credentials between GHash.IO and CEX.IO Bitcoin Crypto Exchange. Apart from mining Bitcoins, GHash.IO holds a Multipool Pro, an advanced scrypt mining feature. With Multipool Pro, users are able to mine the most profitable altcoins at any given moment and even switch the rewards to Bitcoins or Litecoins automatically.

CONTACT
[email protected]
[email protected] - only for marketing issues

WEBSITE
Official site: https://ghash.io/
Multipool Pro: https://ghash.io/MULTI
CEX.IO site: https://cex.io

SOCIAL
Twitter - http://twitter.com/ghash_io
Facebook - http://facebook.com/ghash.io.pool

This is the official thread for GHash.IO Mining Pool at Bitcointalk.org.
Pages:
Jump to: