Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closing]Mining Company Closing with 3.3 GHash/s - JLP-BMD - page 2. (Read 31644 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Results of motions:

Motion 134: Issue 1,800 more shares for 0.10 BTC each - Failed 2,168 Yea 3,198 Nay
Motion 135: Issue 720 additional shares for 0.25 BTC each - Passed 3,006 Yea 192 Nay

Motion 135 carries. We will issue 720 additional shares of JLP-BMD at 0.25 BTC per share to purchase two bASIC miners from btcfpga.com

I will issue and place a sell order for those immediately.

Thank you for voting!

So what is the backup plan for raising the funds?  JLP-BMD hasn't traded anywhere near 0.25 BTC since the beginning of June.  It looks like someone will have to buy up over 1000 shares before we get there again.  At least at 0.10 BTC we had a shot at actually selling some of the shares. 

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
With a BitForce Single SC upgrade order, and possibility of another one once they are released, this asset seems to be a bit undervalued. Am I missing something? What do you guys think?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
They were waiting on me to wake up after falling asleep waiting for the confirmations to come in.

11 BTC paid out

Thanks, much appreciated!
Bitbuy
Where are the consistent dividends that made me love JLP-BMD? Sad
Bitbuy
Dividends are late again? Sad

Yes, just for last week, it will be bundled into next week's dividend.

Also the BFL single has been mining since 6 PM yesterday, it has the 896 MHash/s firmware running, and is operating at a cool 53C without throttling.

Very very nice, thanks for the update! Keep up the good work Smiley
I wish you all the best with your marriage Smiley
Bitbuy
As of this time, all planning for the wedding is done, which frees up some of my time.

Could you please use some of that time to keep us updated? Thanks.
Bitbuy
Dividends are late again? Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
[#][#][#]
some percentage of the earnings should be kept to hedge JLP-BMD against bitcoin price volatility. put aside, to be decided what to do with it later.

i suggest 50% of earnings into savings
Wat
What will you be doing wrt to the ASIC situation ?
Activity: 350
Per aspera ad astra!
Nice to see JLP-BMD once again paying dividends. ^^
donator
Activity: 335
Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

Would current investors accept the second 20 BTC dividend payment as a base for next week's dividend payment? Whatever additional income the rigs make over the extra payout will then be paid out next week.

Sure, we are trying to do fair business here, so I think I can speak for most investors if I say that we want you to succeed and make a good profit for your own operation.
Activity: 324
I wasn't so much saying scammer as I was saying there is more to running a business than selling shares and mining.
PR is important.
Activity: 518
The price has taken a tumble on this lack of information.
Very poor behavior from the owner of JLPBMD

Don't worry he will pay soon enough. No need to jump all "scammer" on him, mind you !

Can't possibly imagine how this would be a scam ...

Activity: 324
The price has taken a tumble on this lack of information.
Very poor behavior from the owner of JLPBMD
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Any update on Dividend payouts?
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
Would current investors accept the second 20 BTC dividend payment as a base for next week's dividend payment? Whatever additional income the rigs make over the extra payout will then be paid out next week.

So last week there's no additional income. Roll Eyes

The payment of this week is supposed to be today. Hope you could already make a more regular weekly updates from the last update.

And to AMD: where are our precious 7990s? Grin
donator
So no following motions about Lancelots vs 7990's? Cheesy

But anyway, after all BTCs are finally spent to buy hardware, whether they are newest FPGAs or newest GPUs, the MH/BTC of JLP-BMD will exceed all existing mining assets.

The only concern is the high consumption of electricity of video cards. Now it seems that the electricity fee is compensated with GPUMax, but >100% PPS pools will not last forever.
donator
We are also OK with it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Sure.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Would current investors accept the second 20 BTC dividend payment as a base for next week's dividend payment?

I have no problem with that.

Agreed.
Pages:
Jump to: