Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closing]Mining Company Closing with 3.3 GHash/s - JLP-BMD - page 5. (Read 31644 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
glbse.com is up and it doesn't look any different to me.

new version has been delayed, and though I've logged in I can't get anywhere. it just sits at refreshing.

marked
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
glbse.com is up and it doesn't look any different to me.
Activity: 180
Wow, that was the fastest motion to accepted vote that I've ever seen.  The vote was open for just under an hour, so I'm curious how we accumulated so many votes in that time.

It takes only a few shareholders with largish stakes.

marked

Well obviously.  I was more wondering if the unsold shares were included in the vote and voted yes as that would partially explain the quick total.
Activity: 168
Wow, that was the fastest motion to accepted vote that I've ever seen.  The vote was open for just under an hour, so I'm curious how we accumulated so many votes in that time.

It takes only a few shareholders with largish stakes.

marked
I think that's a good place to call it... over 50% of the available votes have been cast "Yea", and the motion passes.

All new funds will put towards purchasing one or more BFL Bitforce Single(s). If we sell through all remaining 1,200 shares for sale by the company there will be enough funding to purchase 2 units.

While it may be a good idea to add some FPGA's to the rigs, how long would it take to get these even if we had the funds?  They've just now barely started shipping the first orders that they promised months ago.  We may want to look at other FPGAs that are out there - even if the BFL singles are the most efficient, it doesn't really matter if we can't get them for 6 months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 502
if you pay regular dividends like MergedMining yes.

I am hoping your dividends is like MergedMining 5 BTC, since your g/hash is more than MM.

once i am confident that there will be regular dividends each week, then i will buy shares direct from you.
yes, you should obtain BF Single , would vote for it
1. how much will the dividends be tomorrow ?
when you pay dividends for today ?
I dont understand , can you explain more please

no dividends for Sunday? what happened ?
when will you pay dividends for sunday today ?
i think after this huge dividend payout, we shall expect regular dividends on Sunday of about 3 or 5 BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dividend paid.

43.15 BTC paid out to 4,275 shares!

hey guys, I'm relatively new to JLP-BMD, bought some shares a while back and I think this is the first dividend payment I received.

Is this some kind of accumulated payment? It says in OP payments will be every Sunday, which was clearly not the case.

What kind of payments are to be expected for the future?

There was some downtime from mid-November to the end of January.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Dividend paid.

43.15 BTC paid out to 4,275 shares!

hey guys, I'm relatively new to JLP-BMD, bought some shares a while back and I think this is the first dividend payment I received.

Is this some kind of accumulated payment? It says in OP payments will be every Sunday, which was clearly not the case.

What kind of payments are to be expected for the future?
Activity: 266
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
I'm having GLBSE issues that I hope Nefario is looking into. I would invest once that is remedied.
Thank you for the update!

Just curious, how many shares have sold?  I'm just trying to figure out how many shares of the 8001 issued are receiving dividends. 
Activity: 406
Awesome !

Thank you tremendously for the update Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: