Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 47. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Woah

Guys relax. We are almost done. I know its taken longer than predicted to complete. But we have pretty much rewritten Stratum.

Will be back here with details

Kind regards

ROTFL.

So rather than mine at an existing pool and continue to pay your contract holders you decided to go off and "rewrite stratum". Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Mining SOLO means zero fees and zero reliance on other's technology. It does not affect your own personal returns. Once we launch, payouts will actually be daily and not bi-weekly. Small price to pay really.

Regards

Where is the evidence that you are solo mining? What IP address in the block chain? Which blocks did you find so far?. How much are your contract holders going to get?

^+1000
So many questions and NO ANSWER!
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Woah

Guys relax. We are almost done. I know its taken longer than predicted to complete. But we have pretty much rewritten Stratum.

Kind regards

ROTFL.

So rather than mine at an existing pool and continue to pay your contract holders you decided to go off and "rewrite stratum". Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Mining SOLO means zero fees and zero reliance on other's technology. It does not affect your own personal returns. Once we launch, payouts will actually be daily and not bi-weekly. Small price to pay really.

Regards

Where is the evidence that you are solo mining? What IP address in the block chain? Which blocks did you find so far?. How much are your contract holders going to get?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Woah

Kind regards

ROTFL.

Regards
legendary
Woah

Kind regards

ROTFL.

^+1
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Woah

Kind regards

ROTFL.

legendary
Woah

Kind regards
Woah?

Maybe more like--->>we got this, this and that....
Instead u buying time. What about your trusting rank in forum?

Haaaahahahaha

Activity: 280
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Woah

Kind regards
legendary

i will do every CH contract holder a big favor.  i will pray really hard to get CH pool up within 36 hours.  and i will go to church for it.  something i have never done in a loooong time.

You clearly and idiot!

What happen to " They not a scam"?

Biggest idiot in whole thread.

I'm laughing now. Just tranfered 4BTC and for price of .1255 i bought 32Gh of hashpower at cex.io and guess what? I already mining with balance showed at the spot.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
i'm waiting til the end of december. i also want to see the pool up first. the fact that it's taking a long time worries me.

HE made payments for July contracts and has stopped.  This is most likely over and done with. Maybe  he will pull a rabbit out of his hat, but he paid me 1.02 btc on my contract.  I should have collected about 3-4 btc if it had been correctly paid from the promised date of JULY 4th.  BTC is now about 180 usd.  so 3 BTC would have been 540 usd back on 717 invested.  4 would have been 720 back and break even.  1.02 is about 190 usd back on 717 usd.  

Oh well. I joined this to help bitminter.com and frankly I got f'd.

Just about the same usd as BFL  about 550 usd here and about 534 usd from BFL.  

These 2 investments are my BTC losses so far. Oh about .1btc from a NMC to BTC exchange.  forgot the name but they are long gone.

you think?  so much for waiting til december then.

i will do every CH contract holder a big favor.  i will pray really hard to get CH pool up within 36 hours.  and i will go to church for it.  something i have never done in a loooong time.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i'm waiting til the end of december. i also want to see the pool up first. the fact that it's taking a long time worries me.
When Toke says something like he's worried something must be very wrong.  CH really needs to give us another one of his inspirational posts go get moral back up.
legendary
Merit: 1125

HE made payments for July contracts and has stopped.  This is most likely over and done with.  Maybe  he will pull a rabbit out of his hat, but he paid me 1.02 btc on my contract.  I should have collected about 3-4 btc if it had been correctly paid from the promised date of JULY 4th.  BTC is now about 180 usd.  so 3 BTC would have been 540 usd back on 717 invested.  4 would have been 720 back and break even.  1.02 is about 190 usd back on 717 usd. 

Just about the same usd as BFL  about 550 usd here and about 534 usd from BFL. 

These 2 investments are my BTC losses so far. Oh about .1btc from a NMC to BTC exchange.  forgot the name but they are long gone.

The above is terrible news. Cloudhasher please comment.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

HE made payments for July contracts and has stopped.  This is most likely over and done with.  Maybe  he will pull a rabbit out of his hat, but he paid me 1.02 btc on my contract.  I should have collected about 3-4 btc if it had been correctly paid from the promised date of JULY 4th.  BTC is now about 180 usd.  so 3 BTC would have been 540 usd back on 717 invested.  4 would have been 720 back and break even.  1.02 is about 190 usd back on 717 usd. 

Just about the same usd as BFL  about 550 usd here and about 534 usd from BFL. 

These 2 investments are my BTC losses so far. Oh about .1btc from a NMC to BTC exchange.  forgot the name but they are long gone.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I don't understand why no one rate Emmanuel, the reputation is important for new buyers... If you think this is a scam... you should rate him.

It is  done I gave him a negative feedback. Anyone that really has a contract that has not been paid should consider the same.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=90645
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I don't understand why no one rate Emmanuel, the reputation is important for new buyers... If you think this is a scam... you should rate him.
Activity: 379
Same here toke.  I have never even mentioned refund.  I have hope that everything works out with CH but the fact is he has set dates and missed them and since his promise date the diff has nearly doubled so I feel I'm allowed to be a little annoyed by the situation.  I think CH will make it up to us though but time will tell.

true. but the thing is i have been holding july contracts i bought on may. so i am kinda used to all these delays and dont allow it to affect me much. tho, i message ch from time to time just to make them realize this shouldnt be happening. but i trust them. they work hard to get things done, tho the results remain to be seen and i think they need to handle communicating with their customers better. but judging them now negatively is unfair for them. give them a little more time.

my old friend tokeweed , your a a fucking cunt . have a good day

^^^SO TRUE^^^
Hey All,

All contracts are now mining at 100% capacity. Will make an announcement soon about the mining pool.

Regarding payouts. This will be managed by the mining pool.  Hope to give you login details very soon.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

to all those who want a refund, send them a support ticket now.

Sent in 10 in the last week WTF pot-head thought you and Emanuel were special friends? You lying to US?
the didn't answer to my support tickets..... Angry Angry Angry

patience. these people are not scammers. they are giving it their all sorting out these problems. to anyone who wants a refund, you will get it.

Where is my refund pot-head? Been waiting to buy 28+ BTC worth of www.cex.io cloud hash.
of all the posters in this thread, philippa is one of the legit ones. whatever his comment is, good or bad i respect it because i know for a fact he is a real customer.

if there's a person you should listen to about CH, it's him.

And tokeweed is 100% NOT one to listen to, December my A$$, 100% Shill!

just get your refund and go home whiner.

Wish I could a$$-wipe, but these scammers keep saying "we" are hashing at 100%. We shall see tomorrow if they actually make a payment and if that payment reflects real earnings.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Cloudhashing is currently the BFL of Cloud Mining

Pages:
Jump to: