Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 48. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Cloudhashing please pay out,  i expect at least 0.60 BTC in my first payment.
71cb01601   8.00   Mining!   September   1PJtibY9g5odDusFMkycpQCiqnM6eK3tRs   0.00000000

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
i'm waiting an answer since 10 days now

no answer on ticket support
no answer on facebook https://www.facebook.com/cloudhashing

CH communication sucks !!!

price of BTC increase but  no bitcoin on my wallet, what are you doing CH ??
Activity: 205
I'm starting to think that they are just mining for themselves and taking Fiat as a bonus tbh I could have set up these rigs all alone by now..... They say I'm mining at 100% but where are my payments? This is pure BS now.

But I won't be chasing a refund, I'd take a more pro-active approach, can't say anymore here without risking arrest, but if my contract doesn't start paying, I'll be making moves and calls
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What does "fairly soon" mean? Why always so vague?

Does one not understand that when people give specific dates that's when the customers like the ones you see on here get mad and disappointed?

But this is just completely opaque. We don't know when it is planned to arrive, we don't know how our currently mined Bitcoins are decided on, we don't know whether compensation will be issued for early adopteds (the contracts decreased in price and value).

Anyway, I'll continue to wait and see.

its more carrot on a stick guys to keep you happy for a few days while they sell the bit coins they6 have mined at the new high prices .......my god wake the fuck up i might just rob you all face to face you seam that oblivious to whats going on in reality, NEW HIGH PRICE WHAT YA THINK THERE DOING LOL

you think 200 btc today is worth more than 20,000 btc tomorrow? (next few years)
Activity: 168

his mom forgot to give him his ritalin.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Does one not understand that when people give specific dates that's when the customers like the ones you see on here get mad and disappointed?

But this is just completely opaque. We don't know when it is planned to arrive, we don't know how our currently mined Bitcoins are decided on, we don't know whether compensation will be issued for early adopteds (the contracts decreased in price and value).

its more carrot on a stick guys to keep you happy for a few days while they sell the bit coins they6 have mined at the new high prices .......my god wake the fuck up i might just rob you all face to face you seam that oblivious to whats going on in reality, NEW HIGH PRICE WHAT YA THINK THERE DOING LOL

Calm down FFS

his mom forgot to give him his ritalin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Calm down FFS
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey

Good news is we will be making the pool available fairly soon. Payments will all be handled there . So bear with us as we focus on getting you on there quickly.

All payments you have earned since mining began will show up on your balance. You will then need to set the payout interval you prefer.

Thanks

Emmanuel

Your full of crap M8 you take the piss out of these people and you have the cheek to post vauge crap like that. so now they are responsible for sorting out there payments from a new pool you just setup!!
i hope you go bankrupt and loose your house pal
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

Activity: 205
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hey

Good news is we will be making the pool available fairly soon. Payments will all be handled there . So bear with us as we focus on getting you on there quickly.

All payments you have earned since mining began will show up on your balance. You will then need to set the payout interval you prefer.

Thanks

Emmanuel

Fantastic!! Does that mean everyone gets paid in full for what they would have earned if you had fulfilled your contracted obligation to provide hashing on time?

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Hey

Thanks

Emmanuel

I don't see payout for a september contract yet

Is that not being disrespectful to Cloudhashing?

no, this would be:

[bitch bitch] [nag nag]
[threaten to want refund]
[threaten to file lawsuit]

Fair point  Grin

no, this would be:

[bitch bitch] [nag nag]
[threaten to want refund]
[threaten to file lawsuit]

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
One way or another, people wonder why CH doesnt post here to much? Wink

there not posting here because there a scam all you need to prove that is a calculator!!!!

they are busying making cash from other peoples investments and keeping it to them selfs , great guys pulling a fast one.

SO who can post there returns fro a CH contract , when was the last pay day and how much was the payout?

prove it. post your calculations.

do you really want to see numbers.   you can go to another site right now and buy 20gh at 2.9 btc and instantly start to hash. with  daily payoffs. 2.9 btc = 487 usd at todays prices on coinbase.  on www.cloudhashing.com a 20gh purchase is  937 usd.       and cloudhashing is not paying anyone.     that should be more then enough prove to no longer buy from cloudhashing.  

487 usd = 20gh    pay outs start today and you can sell you gh back at any time

https://www.cex.io/      

I put no referral link.   I purchased 36gh for 5 btc today.  

937 usd = 20gh   pay out start =  who the fuck knows and you can not sell your contract that easy  = https://www.cloudhashing.com/contracts/platinum-contract

If you like this comparison and decide to buy   you can tip me here.

1KTnwed2kWpZyD1hzV82Vh98BtFXYvr7QG

If you decide to buy from cex   1gh = .141 btc  

Fuck if cloudhashing had any sense  they could have purchased all the hash they needed and skimmed off the top.  Now since they don't pay anyone the law will be looking for them.  

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
One way or another, people wonder why CH doesnt post here to much? Wink

there not posting here because there a scam all you need to prove that is a calculator!!!!

they are busying making cash from other peoples investments and keeping it to them selfs , great guys pulling a fast one.

SO who can post there returns fro a CH contract , when was the last pay day and how much was the payout?

prove it. post your calculations.
Pages:
Jump to: