Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 49. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
One way or another, people wonder why CH doesnt post here to much? Wink

there not posting here because there a scam all you need to prove that is a calculator!!!!

they are busying making cash from other peoples investments and keeping it to them selfs , great guys pulling a fast one.

SO who can post there returns fro a CH contract , when was the last pay day and how much was the payout?
Activity: 45
One way or another, people wonder why CH doesnt post here to much? Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Pay me fool!
Pay me fool!
Pay me fool!
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
i will say whatever the fuck i want, whenever i want. this is my world!

filled with rainbows unicorns and goblins all walking hand in hand down the marshmallow road to the cookie dough play house where you will all drink sunshine wine from magic golden rabbit tap of happyness lol TOKEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED is so fucking high ha ha ha ha ha

i am actually.  enjoy.

cheers.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Actually, You won't. You have been completely discounted as useless trash. You have no valid opinion. You have no valid stance. You are an Invalid trying to fit in with normal people who actually can think. Take your Dumbass opinion, shove it in your bong and smoke it. You are worthless and completely moot when it comes to any real discussion here in this forum.

you mad bro?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Nearly everyone is being disrespectful to CloudHashing becuase this is their forum topic

I might be their forum topic but they appear to have abandoned it.

their last post was no more than 4 days ago

I mean they have abandoned addressing any issues raised here. It is not surprising that it gets out of control when that happens.
i will say whatever the fuck i want, whenever i want. this is my world!

filled with rainbows unicorns and goblins all walking hand in hand down the marshmallow road to the cookie dough play house where you will all drink sunshine wine from magic golden rabbit tap of happyness lol TOKEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED is so fucking high ha ha ha ha ha
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Nearly everyone is being disrespectful to CloudHashing becuase this is their forum topic

their last post was no more than 4 days ago

is it disrespectful for them to treat there customers like crap ?
Yes you right.

I am sorry if i sounded disrespectful.

I still believe CH is doing there best.
I hope all contracts have got revenue reinvestment already.

Revenue reinvestment dosnt help out the contract holder it helps out CH, why is it so hard for people to understand that there business model dosnt work!!!!
how much you think you going to get from a 20Ghash contract ?

come the next diff jump it will mine the same as a usb block erupter and you wanna pay nearly $1000 for it, come on people have a word with ya self
Activity: 140
Yes you right.

I am sorry if i sounded disrespectful.

I still believe CH is doing there best.
I hope all contracts have got revenue reinvestment already.
Activity: 236
Actually, You won't. You have been completely discounted as useless trash. You have no valid opinion. You have no valid stance. You are an Invalid trying to fit in with normal people who actually can think. Take your Dumbass opinion, shove it in your bong and smoke it. You are worthless and completely moot when it comes to any real discussion here in this forum.
Where s the 10/15 payment? Why is it late?

@Tokeweed, STFU and leave your opinions in your bong. I'm looking for real answers, not your delusional ramblings. Frickin Idiot

THANKYOU!!!  Well said sir.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
They should post the beneficts for early adopters by now... don't know why they didn't posted yet...

I think this ended up a bust out.  I put in 717 usd.

my 1.02 btc in payouts =  about 153 usd.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
They should post the beneficts for early adopters by now... don't know why they didn't posted yet...
With a Platinum 2-year contract, you make a one time payment and will receive payments from your contract for a 24 month period.

Contract Length: 2 Years
Processing Power: 20 Gigahash/s

Sales price without tax: $937.56

Given todays diff ROI on that seams really silly !!! who would pay for that now ?

I don't think they are taking any more money. Reducing the prices would scare the existing customers. There is no evidence that they are hashing at all since they stopped mining at Bitminter and BTCGuild. They claim to be solo mining but at what IP address? Where can it be verified in the block chain?

if there not taking anymore money then there business is broken and will fail in the matter of weeks. with there contracts and compensation for there members they cant break even surly?
the well informed are not going to pay that kind of money for such a small amount of Ghash and ROI.   

CH cant continue selling contracts with the new diff@267731249 with another large jump in a couple weeks i think or less!!!!

i feel bad for everyone who got involved with CH and i hope your refunds find them way to you soon . shame people like tokeweed were able to post in this thread ......at least he changed his tune and said people should get refunds too . he knew they were a scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 45
Yeah, what happened to the price-reduction in the contracts? Now it says $629.99, but I paid 900 something..

With a Platinum 2-year contract, you make a one time payment and will receive payments from your contract for a 24 month period.

Contract Length: 2 Years
Processing Power: 20 Gigahash/s

Sales price without tax: $937.56

Given todays diff ROI on that seams really silly !!! who would pay for that now ?

I don't think they are taking any more money. Reducing the prices would scare the existing customers. There is no evidence that they are hashing at all since they stopped mining at Bitminter and BTCGuild. They claim to be solo mining but at what IP address? Where can it be verified in the block chain?

Smoking a cigar here after selling the BFL mini rigs on Ebay maybe.....

Pages:
Jump to: