Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 78. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Okay, thank you that clears up a lot. I just entered some numbers and 4 Ghash in September seems a nice offer for the early investors, thank you.

I have one question left though. Of the 1.25 Ghash July I receive 90% (10% is the fee you get). With the silver 1-year 4Ghash contract I would get instead is this number the same? I seem to recall reading somewhere it's only 70%, is that true?

July 1 year contract  (which you have) receive 90% payout
July indefinite contracts receive 60% payout . 30% reinvested into additional hashing power monthly for you and 10%  management. It actually works out as a higher payout over a year.

The September silver contract has thesame payment structure as the indefinite although its a fixed term contract.

Ah too bad, thanks for clarifying this, though.

1) This 30% will indeed make my 4Ghash increase during the year correct?
2) I have no way of valuing the 30% investment, why are you so certain this works out as a a higher payout?
3) This is a fixed term contract. What is the advantage to me of reinvesting 30% in the last month? How about the second to last month?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Okay, thank you that clears up a lot. I just entered some numbers and 4 Ghash in September seems a nice offer for the early investors, thank you.

I have one question left though. Of the 1.25 Ghash July I receive 90% (10% is the fee you get). With the silver 1-year 4Ghash contract I would get instead is this number the same? I seem to recall reading somewhere it's only 70%, is that true?

July 1 year contract  (which you have) receive 90% payout
July indefinite contracts receive 60% payout . 30% reinvested into additional hashing power monthly for you and 10%  management. It actually works out as a higher payout over a year.

The September silver contract has thesame payment structure as the indefinite although its a fixed term contract.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
http://bitminter.com/livestats/big

Mining officially started this morning. Newetter to follow. Register for updates.
I noticed this morning - wondered if it was the real deal. Good News.
legendary

I got an email, it's says they are mining already  Grin, cloudhasher, where can I saw this? in my dashboard it's not present yet.

They say 1 week until new dashboard

Hold your horses. They are mining with only 10% of the purchased capacity with no indication when the rest will come online.

And they say you can switch to a September contract with more hashing power but not under what conditions and how much more hashing power. Also you have until August 1st to decide. Erm wait, based on what exactly I make that decision?

Great question !!! I agree with you... smoke in our eyes....

The behaviour of CH is not clear....

The only thing is clear watching the twitter channel is that they are trying to convince to convert contracts, from indefinite to 2 years shifting people to september....

Perhaps we should has been more clear.

If you switch to a September contract, it works like this.

Whatever you spent on your July contract is directly transferable to a September contract. Overall a September contract per dollar gives 2 to 4 times the hashing power.

E.g.

5 ghash July = 20 Gigahash September.

We no longer offer indefinite contracts. Giving then up for a higher hashrate September contract is solely at the discretion of the customer.

Hopefully that clears it up.

Cheers

Thanks for clarifying.

So:

1. If I upgrade my 1.25 Ghash July 1 year contract (1.25 because I received a 25% bonus), I will get a 5 Ghash September contract? Is that correct?
2. September contracts will start anywhere in September right (it could be September 30th?)
3. If I stick with the July contract, mining at 10% now, when do you think this will have reached 100%?

Thanks!

1. If I upgrade my 1.25 Ghash July 1 year contract (1.25 because I received a 25% bonus), I will get a 5 Ghash September contract? Is that correct?

You can only use the non-bonus part. So what you will actually get is a silver contract at 4ghash/s

2. September contracts will start anywhere in September right (it could be September 30th?)

According to KNC. It will most certainly be September. We share their confidence of that based on current project milestones.

3. If I stick with the July contract, mining at 10% now, when do you think this will have reached 100%?

Worst case we reckon is by September contracts start.  That means for BFL not to deliver and we use KNC September hardware for July contracts. We have ample reserves.

So:

Thanks!

On top of those questions, I'm hoping that somehow our contract time will be pro-rated in the end since we're only mining at 10%.  Correct?

Absolutely. We will only count once you reach 100 percent capacity.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

So:

Thanks!

On top of those questions, I'm hoping that somehow our contract time will be pro-rated in the end since we're only mining at 10%.  Correct?

Also,  will we know when the July contracts will be mining at 100% BEFORE we have to make the decision to switch to a September contract?  There's no other way to make an informed decision without that information.

*edited for clarity
Activity: 198

So:

Thanks!

On top of those questions, I'm hoping that somehow our contract time will be pro-rated in the end since we're only mining at 10%.  Correct?
legendary
I got an email, it's says they are mining already  Grin, cloudhasher, where can I saw this? in my dashboard it's not present yet.

Hold your horses. They are mining with only 10% of the purchased capacity with no indication when the rest will come online.

And they say you can switch to a September contract with more hashing power but not under what conditions and how much more hashing power. Also you have until August 1st to decide. Erm wait, based on what exactly I make that decision?

The only thing is clear watching the twitter channel is that they are trying to convince to convert contracts, from indefinite to 2 years shifting people to september....

Whatever you spent on your July contract is directly transferable to a September contract. Overall a September contract per dollar gives 2 to 4 times the hashing power.

E.g.

We no longer offer indefinite contracts. Giving then up for a higher hashrate September contract is solely at the discretion of the customer.

Cheers

Thanks for clarifying.

So:

Thanks!

E.g.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

legendary

Activity: 196

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
legendary
The first contract does not support that.
And the reinvestment is optional.. They still have to deliver the btc to do that.
So still the question stands...

The first contract do support the revenue reinvestment. They all get additional hashing power monthly.

No they don't?

https://cloudhashing.com/revenue-reinvestment
The basic package contracts, specifically Bronze and 1 Gigahash/s 1-year contracts will receive no reinvestment benefits, but they still receive 90% of all bitcoin earnings, with the 10% going to the management fee that all contracts are subject to. All other contracts are automatically enrolled in the Revenue Reinvestment Programme and the fees and management fees are automatically taken directly from your bi-weekly payment.

Did this change? We we no longer receive 90% of the revenue but only 70%?
And the reinvestment is optional.. They still have to deliver the btc to do that.

The first contract do support the revenue reinvestment. They all get additional hashing power monthly.
Activity: 266
Activity: 196
I still want to know:

Like with current diff and the expected diff in september, how the hell can 2G/Hash make 2.6 > 5.2 BTC a year..? (counts for all contracts actually)..

Like ATM 1.6G/hash makes only 0.03 BTC a day with current diff. In september this diff will be doubled (maybe alot more) and payments half (or less).

How do they do it? Does your hashrate grow along with the diff to ensure the promised BTC? Or how do i see this?

They hold back a small amount of your revenue to go toward additional power.
https://cloudhashing.com/revenue-reinvestment
Activity: 266
I still want to know:

Like with current diff and the expected diff in september, how the hell can 2G/Hash make 2.6 > 5.2 BTC a year..? (counts for all contracts actually)..

Like ATM 1.6G/hash makes only 0.03 BTC a day with current diff. In september this diff will be doubled (maybe alot more) and payments half (or less).

How do they do it? Does your hashrate grow along with the diff to ensure the promised BTC? Or how do i see this?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May and June were pretty low contract numbers from the site, and July is where it ramped up. September contracts and total hashrate looks very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: