Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 80. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Decent website. Got any pictures of your stuff? Cause this looks like a lot of smoke and mirrors to me.

No stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Decent website. Got any pictures of your stuff? Cause this looks like a lot of smoke and mirrors to me.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Cloudhasher did contact me with a password reset.

I reset my password.

I put in a new btc address.

At a minimum of one good thing the response time was fast.  Still since there are a lot of BTC shutdowns delays etc. Wait before you jump in.

If cloudhasher is honest the early adapter will get something this month.  If he is not we won't get anything. So if you want to buy a contract I suggest waiting until some payoffs are made.

At cloudhasher thanks for the password reset.
Also I hope that this all works out for all of us , but If you want to refund me I would take a refund.
legendary
At Cloudhasher look I don't think you are a ripoff artist. I am venting.

bitinstant ==== shut down yesterday freezing a lot of coins.

coinbase=== has routinely cancelled my purchase orders

bfl === waiting waiting waiting waiting

walletbit  ===shut down.

fastcash4btc = shutdown 

giftcards for btc = shutdown

Now

I can't sign on to the website cloudhasher.com and when I go to activate password recovery no email comes to my email.
   Why do I need to sign on to your site I need to change my BTC address since  walletbit shutdown  then bitinstant shutdown.

A simple thing like password recovery does not work  = at a minimum frustration. most likely something worse.

at Tradefortress  I made my contract as a service to BTC I posted I would keep details on the performance of this company in the thread

is cloudhashing a scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163741.new#new

I never asked for a tip I told people watch for my posts so at this point in time

I would tell anyone: do not buy until they pay on the early contracts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
This is like buying a PMB and complaining that you lost money. It's not really cloudhashing's fault, you made a bad investment.

That's BS. They promised something based on which we invested and if they end up not deliverinf what they promised they owe us. Don't write them off too fast though.
Did they? From my convos on skype, they've always said that the date was an estimate given to them by BFL and they will pay when they actually get the hardware.

They're called July contracts.

It's still July for another 2+ weeks

Indeed, as I was saying in the previous post Smiley

Believe me when we say we are working behind the scenes on ways to prevent delay to start.

Check out our new video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idf3UeZ5ycM

...is it possible to embed videos on this forum?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
This is like buying a PMB and complaining that you lost money. It's not really cloudhashing's fault, you made a bad investment.

That's BS. They promised something based on which we invested and if they end up not deliverinf what they promised they owe us. Don't write them off too fast though.
Did they? From my convos on skype, they've always said that the date was an estimate given to them by BFL and they will pay when they actually get the hardware.

Indeed, as I was saying in the previous post Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

legendary

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
If you're looking at getting a substantial amount of hashing power, it may make sense to make your own mining pool for Cloudhashing so you won't have to worry about pushing a pool that you joined into the 51% territory.

they will mine on bitminter.com  the pool has 7th hash no worries about 51%.  I would like to hear something about my july contract and the first payment which is due  on the 15th.     from july 1 to july 15 diff was 21 mill now 26 mill.

5 gh for 14 days at 26 mill diff is 1.33 coins

10gh for 14 days at 26 mill diff is 2.67 coins.

I do not know how many contracts were sold  but looks like a shitload of coins have been lost.  I am not sure what they will do to fix it. 

I agree !!!  Huh Sad Angry
legendary
If you're looking at getting a substantial amount of hashing power, it may make sense to make your own mining pool for Cloudhashing so you won't have to worry about pushing a pool that you joined into the 51% territory.

they will mine on bitminter.com  the pool has 7th hash no worries about 51%.  I would like to hear something about my july contract and the first payment which is due  on the 15th.     from july 1 to july 15 diff was 21 mill now 26 mill.

5 gh for 14 days at 26 mill diff is 1.33 coins

10gh for 14 days at 26 mill diff is 2.67 coins.

I do not know how many contracts were sold  but looks like a shitload of coins have been lost.  I am not sure what they will do to fix it. 

Being told that the gear is on order is no help.  I have 28Gh on order from bfl myself. 4x 7gh Jallys.

Looks like another asic fuck over. BTW I would settle for a refund.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I have june contract and nothing has happened yet

Hi,

We will post am update via the newsletter in a few days. Register and keep informed there.

Thanks

Hi,I'm hlhott hu.  I have a July contract and have not any information from you. Smiley

Please register for the newsletter on the website. We post all updates there.

Regards
Activity: 181
I have june contract and nothing has happened yet

Hi,

We will post am update via the newsletter in a few days. Register and keep informed there.

Thanks

Hi,I'm hlhott hu.  I have a July contract and have not any information from you. Smiley

Activity: 198
Thanks for the quick response.  We're all just chompin at the bit here Wink
Ten days of july waved off, and still no good news about the starting date of july contracts.... and difficulty rises....

I'm a bit sad about this....  Sad

Well, cloudhasher did mention in his interview that if he had to buy some Avalon units, they would do that to ensure contracts would start in July.  The question I have for cloudhasher is, where is the cut-off point?  When will you decide that it's time to do that?

Honestly, any type of substantial news update would be well received.  It's hard to be completely in the dark like this.  Is there anything you can give us?

Hi

I really don't follow the forums very often so forgive me for the lack of post. As soon as we have news of hardware delivery we will be sure to update you. We will do so via our newsletter. And as you rightfully mentioned, if it comes to it, we may dip into the mad market of Avalon to at least get you guys going.

I understand the frustration, trust me I do.

But rest assured that we have your best interest at heart and your success makes us more successful.(as corny as it sounds, it's absolutely true)

Emmanuel

Activity: 198
Ten days of july waved off, and still no good news about the starting date of july contracts.... and difficulty rises....

I'm a bit sad about this....  Sad

Well, cloudhasher did mention in his interview that if he had to buy some Avalon units, they would do that to ensure contracts would start in July.  The question I have for cloudhasher is, where is the cut-off point?  When will you decide that it's time to do that?

Honestly, any type of substantial news update would be well received.  It's hard to be completely in the dark like this.  Is there anything you can give us?
Activity: 172
It was a risk buying contracts when they didn't even have the hardware.  
They bought there first 1.5TH/s miner on the 26th of Feb this year from BFL.  Hoping that BFL would ship in July this year, we all know about BFL's time keeping  Cheesy Cheesy

Pic: https://picasaweb.google.com/104878918886305681953/ProofOfPurchase?authuser=0&feat=directlink#5866587391835308050
Pages:
Jump to: