Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 81. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Ten days of july waved off, and still no good news about the starting date of july contracts.... and difficulty rises....

I'm a bit sad about this....  Sad
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Can't sign on to your site. Also your site does not send me a lost my password request. I know you said wait until Sunday, butthe email telling us your site would be down for until sun has help me not freak out..  You sent a newsletter to my email on the 4th:

June and July contract announcement - answering our customers most commonly asked questions.
View this email in your browser

Announcement - June & July Contracts

Hello Everyone,

>>> ...

... <<<<

Kind Regards

Cloudhashing team

CloudHashing.com

Follow us on twitter @CloudHashing
--

I redacted most of it but letting us know that we  waiting until sunday for a full update has helped. Thank you Phil

My Indefinite July 1 GH/s contract seems to have changed into a 1 Yr / 1GH/s contract - not impressed. Have contacted support hopefully it is an error.

Hi,

Not to worry this is an error. The upgrades are on going. This should be complete by Sunday. Check back then.

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
My Indefinite July 1 GH/s contract seems to have changed into a 1 Yr / 1GH/s contract - not impressed. Have contacted support hopefully it is an error.
I have june contract and nothing has happened yet

Hi,

We will post am update via the newsletter in a few days. Register and keep informed there.

Thanks
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I have june contract and nothing has happened yet
legendary
Me too I own an indefinite july contract for 2Ghs, (like you philipma1957) and waiting to hear from the company the "real" start date of mining to see bitcoin incomes....
July indefinite contracts are sold out so when it attempts to query it, it is missing. It's a bug, We will have it resolved soon.

Shouldn't be a problem for contracts that are still on sale.

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
well I have a July 1st contract. no news.  what I can say is

http://bitminter.com/   just ran a long promo with cloudhashing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/finished-mint-race-4-great-prizes-from-cloudhashingcom-240027    

What I can also say is my july contract paid for in june now shows as

HOMEBUY CONTRACTS

Monday Jul 01st, 2013

Bitcoin Mining Contracts

Browse our current range of available bitcoin mining contracts

$404 The requested product does not exist.

I have a contract number  and when I click on it to find the terms I get the error above.

Not a good sign.  Well my 6gh contract should earn about .14 coins today. https://bitclockers.com/calc   punch in 6000 to get .14 coins at todays rates.

Any news would be good. But the fact that the contract info is not available on the site is annoying. Let us see how the owner addresses this.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Any news about the start up day? Smiley

Me too asking..... some news ?

july is coming.....

counting down?
legendary

Me too asking..... some news ?

july is coming.....
Activity: 784

We are a startup and operate from a virtual office . Our largest overheads are the colo costs.

We are expecting BFL to deliver in July and KNC in September.

Regards

Yeah, no need for a real office to scam people's money.

for the record, you can be a legit company (startup or not) without necessarily requiring a real office, virtual offices work well for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and not every virtual office-based office is automatically a scam, which is especially true for many hosting companies that are acting as resellers.

That being said, like was said, colo-costs will be a significant factor given the Thash/sec rate advertised by cloudhashing.com, which would support the assumption that  they should have supporting information to back up their claims (e.g. contracts, billing, invoices etc) that can be checked by potential customers, to ensure that their money is actually being used for these purposes. So far, the whole thing seems to lack in transparency unfortunately. If such information could be provided, based on 3rd party companies that are actually real, customers could make up their own minds.

Hi,

I will provide a link to an article a journalist is writing on our business. This provided a lot of documentation that those who are truly interested in can gaze into. As I said we are really interested in the mainstream. Cloud hashing is not necessarily for everyone (especially those who are good with computers). A larger portion of the world isn't as adept with things of a technical nature. We are bridging that gap.

Once the article is written and posted, will make sure it makes it to this thread.

Kind regards
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

We are a startup and operate from a virtual office . Our largest overheads are the colo costs.

Regards

for the record, you can be a legit company (startup or not) without necessarily requiring a real office, virtual offices work well for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and not every virtual office-based office is automatically a scam, which is especially true for many hosting companies that are acting as resellers.

That being said, like was said, colo-costs will be a significant factor given the Thash/sec rate advertised by cloudhashing.com, which would support the assumption that  they should have supporting information to back up their claims (e.g. contracts, billing, invoices etc) that can be checked by potential customers, to ensure that their money is actually being used for these purposes. So far, the whole thing seems to lack in transparency unfortunately. If such information could be provided, based on 3rd party companies that are actually real, customers could make up their own minds.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Regards

Regards
Activity: 784
Do you mean namecoin or litecoin?
I know tha Bitminter does merged mining and this generates namecoins

Namecoin. We are looking into litecoin but that's a long way away for now. Once mining starts then we can explore additional crypto currencies.

We are making a fair amount of investment in software engineering on our back end at the moment.

Do you have any picture of the offices? any ETA for the ASICS?
Do you mean namecoin or litecoin?
I know tha Bitminter does merged mining and this generates namecoins

Namecoin. We are looking into litecoin but that's a long way away for now. Once mining starts then we can explore additional crypto currencies.

We are making a fair amount of investment in software engineering on our back end at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: