Pages:
Author

Topic: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ - page 11. (Read 361434 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
i wont mind investing in newly cloud mining website..
bcoz they wont get scam, until they get enough money from us.. which will atleast take 1 year

That's just a bullshit claim. Firstly, any profit you make will be that which is stolen from later users who will lose their funds when the scam collapses. Secondly, there is absolutely no way to gauge how long any scam will run for.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i wont mind investing in newly cloud mining website..
bcoz they wont get scam, until they get enough money from us.. which will atleast take 1 year
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BTCmine scammed along with others!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Hashocean collapsed from 6 hours from now, cloudfare ngx error when you try to reach their website, also the Youtube video has been removed , and this is the end of the most running ponzi in bitcoin history, you can surely add Hashocean to the collapsed ponzies list.

I think the biggest Ponzi scheme in history Bitcoin will be Eobot, but we can certainly say that HashOcean was one of the biggest. Now just wait when on the market will be their new product, with new name .. or maybe already is ..?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
TOPMINE scammed along with HashOcean! They're all starting making the preparations for halving reward!  Grin

Wow , it looks like these ponzies are falling one after another , but don't be so happy , they will pop up with new names unfortunately and people will still believe them. Anyway it looks like the Topmine scammed way too early with only exactly 3 months and a bit, I think this is the fastest fallen ponzi of all so far. Lets pray that people have learned their lessons and don't invest anymore in cloud mining.
TOPMINE scammed along with HashOcean! They're all starting making the preparations for halving reward!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
I think you may add hashocean to ended ponzi list

Hashocean collapsed from 6 hours from now, cloudfare ngx error when you try to reach their website, also the Youtube video has been removed , and this is the end of the most running ponzi in bitcoin history, you can surely add Hashocean to the collapsed ponzies list.

Quite possibly, but as Mr. Wolf says in Pulp Fiction
Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet. 

There is the possibility that it will continue to resemble scrpyt.cc more and more and return in some mutated form, as its contact/contract list has value to be sold on to other scammers.
Then we shall be able to add "hashtard" to "scryptard" in the Crytpo lexicon.
 Wink
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I think you may add hashocean to ended ponzi list
Activity: 285
Hello,
They say eobot is ponzi 6/7 but eobot has been paying me for over 2 years and eobot already excists for almost 4 years.
Has been paying me and alot of other people so im just wondering

What are you wondering?
If it's 'why 6/7?' that's very simple, go back to the check list at the beginning of the thread and tick them off yourself, pretty simple.
Many people here say they get paid for a while, then returns drop to dust.
IF you have been paid out for over two years, human nature says you won't take any notice of what anyone says, you'll just rationalize and stay in till the end.
Up to you.

Think im gonna stay in till the end
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Hello,
They say eobot is ponzi 6/7 but eobot has been paying me for over 2 years and eobot already excists for almost 4 years.

What are you wondering?
If it's 'why 6/7?' that's very simple, go back to the check list at the beginning of the thread and tick them off yourself, pretty simple.
Many people here say they get paid for a while, then returns drop to dust.
IF you have been paid out for over two years, human nature says you won't take any notice of what anyone says, you'll just rationalize and stay in till the end.
Up to you.
Hello,
Says the newbie account, lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Hello,
Says the newbie account, lol
Hello,
I cant get the point.

In the graph and in the annually profit too it's already included a difficulty increase of 5% each week...

accordingly to the profit, everything looks fine to me... then if btc price arises more it would include an interesting speculation over all.

And 2700$ annually are 10 months brekeven... what else am I missing?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
So you should roi in about 8-9 months accordingly to S9 price which is about $2000...

Where are you getting the 8-9 months from? Your chart seems to get to about $1700 in 12 months.

it looks 2700 to me (my last screenshot and according to your 1 third of the mainteinance price)

That amount is for current difficulty, i.e. it would be valid only if difficulty never changed, which is unrealistic. The graph on the right side is more realistic as it accounts for a 5% diff increase that you have in the calculation.

Long story short, at the ~3 BTC price (~2000 USD) the S9 would ROI only if the diff increases are 2% or less and even then it would take about 18 months to achieve that.

Throw in a couple more variables, such as a big change in the BTC/USD rate and it becomes even more of a gamble.
So you should roi in about 8-9 months accordingly to S9 price which is about $2000...

Where are you getting the 8-9 months from? Your chart seems to get to about $1700 in 12 months.

it looks 2700 to me (my last screenshot and according to your 1 third of the mainteinance price)
legendary

legendary
please ignore the pathetic man, just focus on the legit mining.

Seriously, anyone do know if I put correct data to estimate a profit using a legit service?

http://karldiab.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator

over 2 years to brekeven hypothizing Btc price is fixed. Are these suppositions getting close to some reality?

It doesn't look like you're being serious. $0.325 power cost?

Ehi I just made this conclusion due to fees. Written price is dummy and also the kW/h.

If I set $0.0006 (hashnest mainteinance fee) and multiply for 13000 (number of gigahash) you get $7.8 of mainteinance fee per day in hashnest.

Now as a dummy easy way to set it into the simulation website to calc how much I spend of mainteinance, I take 1 kW as power consumption and set 0.325 (which comes from 7.8 / 24).

Now I have the mainteinance fee for a whole day based on the hashnest fee (that is 0.0006 per Gh per day)

According to halving you roi after 2 years with 13000 GH power (provided by an Antminer S9)

That's the S7 maintenance cost. S9 would be about 1/3 of that.
Pages:
Jump to: