Pages:
Author

Topic: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ - page 25. (Read 361434 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 3
Home and cloud mining has come to an end. With these big boys building farms and raising diff 30% a month, with this hash base, it s simply not possible to make money from a point of a small home miners. Unless you go for ASIC free coins.

Im always seeing that asic how to get that?

ASIC is Application Specific Integrated Circuit. So if you go for coins that its impossible to do, then you can make profit with GPU and CPU processing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Home and cloud mining has come to an end. With these big boys building farms and raising diff 30% a month, with this hash base, it s simply not possible to make money from a point of a small home miners. Unless you go for ASIC free coins.

Is there any true ASIC resistant PoW coin or the concept is just a fallacy ?

For now, the most profitable is Etherum. Although it ll go PoS as well in the fall next year.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Cryptonote protocol seems to be freaking ASICproof!
Activity: 271
Merit: 117

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Im always seeing that asic how to get that?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Thanks for this thread. I just realised that ZeusHash is a scam...

I thought it was legit lol, because they hosted a giveaway at the launch and everyone was happy  Undecided

But apparently not.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
HourlyMine.com would score 9/7 if that were possible.

Embarrassingly poor attempt at scamming, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hourlyminecom-scam-1290595.

Secure and risk free environment is very essential for successful online investing endeavour. HourlyMine.com's online account assures full security against potential threats and risks.

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hi Folks. Which cloud mining company is recommended lately?

they're all bad, don't bother
Thank you! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

they're all bad, don't bother
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
legendary
I think Genesis Mining is interesting... I believe they're legit, but it says here that they're "probably legit".

The managers of the site are publicly known though, they're not anonymous.

Genesis Mining is legit, no problem there. The problem is their product is big time piece of s*it. Nobody can make money there and get their ROI. Nobody but Genesis Mining. So it s perfect for noobs to lose their money but I do not know why do you write about them, you dont seem as newbie?
I think Genesis Mining is interesting... I believe they're legit, but it says here that they're "probably legit".

Yeah right!!!
You can´t sell your contracts man, you´re stuck with these GenesisMining Suckers!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 15
cloudmining.website are missing their weekly payout since yesterday, seems that the ponzi is collapsing and the guys are runinng  Grin
I hit ROI 161,69%, so i did not loose anything  Roll Eyes

I aagree that cloudmining.website is going to collaps i still have a pending payout there 0.01910696 btc and for about a few amount they never give me a payout

Did you inform them about your problem at their support forum, i.e. http://forum.cloudmining.website ?

Nope, obviously the Thread/Comment would be deleted pretty fast  Lips sealed

Try asking. They do not delete even the worst criticism. If they did, they could have done so on this moderated thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.1000
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
cloudmining.website are missing their weekly payout since yesterday, seems that the ponzi is collapsing and the guys are runinng  Grin

I aagree that cloudmining.website is going to collaps i still have a pending payout there 0.01910696 btc and for about a few amount they never give me a payout

Did you inform them about your problem at their support forum, i.e. http://forum.cloudmining.website ?

Chicken!!!
You are takling about collapse and posting your ROI on a so called ponzi sheme!!!
How sick are you?!?!

I was asked for it, don't you read the posts before  Roll Eyes
Well, i see you are holding a REF ID in your profile  Smiley
I hope you chipped in early, you know, for the ROI  Wink Grin

Chicken!!!
You are takling about collapse and posting your ROI on a so called ponzi sheme!!!
How sick are you?!?!
legendary

Activity: 15

legendary
Have you asked them for names of people behind it, photos of the farm and mining address? If they re legit, there s no reason why not to provide this.
Have u asked the same to the company whose name u r promoting in your sig? They only have 1 Phs vouch from BitFury and nothing else. No one know how much they are selling, what is their mining address, who is standing behind them etc.

I do not promote my cloudmining.website ref ID, because i do suspect that this is closer to a ponzi sheme, than towards a legit operation  Grin

And what you care to promote?

Which on op you are using?

Look at my signature  Shocked Roll Eyes Wink
Pages:
Jump to: