Pages:
Author

Topic: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ - page 27. (Read 361434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
cloudmining.website are missing their weekly payout since yesterday, seems that the ponzi is collapsing and the guys are runinng  Grin
I hit ROI 161,69%, so i did not loose anything  Roll Eyes
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Please include Miningsweden.se as legit  Grin

regards
lama-hunter

can you share detail about it ?
proof of hash power/ network ?
and about proof of mining hardware,,,? detail photo or something like that ?

So legit its got all the info and everything right there, just as much as the trust rating on that profile. Zero
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

regards
lama-hunter

can you share detail about it ?
proof of hash power/ network ?
and about proof of mining hardware,,,? detail photo or something like that ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin for the Charity :)

regards
lama-hunter
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Wait, so genesis mining isn't 100% confirmed legit either?

Code:
genesis-mining.com    1+2+7              => 3/7 = Probably legit.

1) No public mining address / no user selectable pool.
A cloud mining company that won't let you direct the hashrate to your pool of choosing and can't prove its actually mining bitcoins itself, is very likely a scam. There is no reason to hide mining address or not sign blocks. None!

2) No endorsement from any ASIC vendor.
ASIC vendors will gladly make a simple post to show the company in question is a significant customer of theirs. Its free advertisement for them and it helps their customer grow their business, so there is absolutely no reason they wouldn't. If a (cloud) mining company cant get any ASIC vendor to post such endorsement, you should assume they don't have any hardware to mine with.

7) No exit strategy.
If you can't sell your position, you can't get your money out. That's the ideal case for a ponzi and allows it to run for a  long time.

Hope this helps!

They have a close relationship with Spoondoolies. In fact they manage a cloudmining site for Spoondoolies. The mining address is public on their site. Really you need to be careful on the "never had a miss" thread that still lists GAW and AM Hash in the NOT A SCAM section. Come on Puppet 80% is still a good record, but a miss is a miss.

Genesis is legit, there are hundred videos online showing their farms. The problem is they re not profitable.

I have read so much about them so I desided to check out my self. Bought test 0,1 Th. Will see what comes of it.

If you did read about them, you should ve caught the fact they do not provide anything close to ROI. You have wasted your money and you cant even sell your hash and get out. BS service.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250

Code:

A cloud mining company that won't let you direct the hashrate to your pool of choosing and can't prove its actually mining bitcoins itself, is very likely a scam. There is no reason to hide mining address or not sign blocks. None!

ASIC vendors will gladly make a simple post to show the company in question is a significant customer of theirs. Its free advertisement for them and it helps their customer grow their business, so there is absolutely no reason they wouldn't. If a (cloud) mining company cant get any ASIC vendor to post such endorsement, you should assume they don't have any hardware to mine with.

7) No exit strategy.
If you can't sell your position, you can't get your money out. That's the ideal case for a ponzi and allows it to run for a  long time.

Hope this helps!

They have a close relationship with Spoondoolies. In fact they manage a cloudmining site for Spoondoolies. The mining address is public on their site. Really you need to be careful on the "never had a miss" thread that still lists GAW and AM Hash in the NOT A SCAM section. Come on Puppet 80% is still a good record, but a miss is a miss.

Genesis is legit, there are hundred videos online showing their farms. The problem is they re not profitable.

I have read so much about them so I desided to check out my self. Bought test 0,1 Th. Will see what comes of it.
Activity: 263
HashFlare?

Dont know about hashflare. There re couple of videos of their miners online and a separate company selling them. Not enough data for a company of their size but at least they have something. Experiences?

They are based in Tallin, Estonia the same as another collapsed cloudmining scam cointellect and that is very suspicious. They now have some photographs but I would not invest a single satoshi in there. Stay away.
The actual graphics of the internet site reminded me of cointellect.

I'm member from end May.2015y. Withdraws always have worked and I got payout.
So short to tell I'm very happy with them.
Activity: 350
i think only Hashnest is legit..
other systems has high risk...
Activity: 686
What are legit cloud mining companies based on China? I would like some input on this from people who have knowledge of their operations. Smiley

Two i found is

Hashnest

pow88.com

Are there more companies, please let me know.

Cheers!
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
HashFlare?

Dont know about hashflare. There re couple of videos of their miners online and a separate company selling them. Not enough data for a company of their size but at least they have something. Experiences?

They are based in Tallin, Estonia the same as another collapsed cloudmining scam cointellect and that is very suspicious. They now have some photographs but I would not invest a single satoshi in there. Stay away.
The actual graphics of the internet site reminded me of cointellect.
legendary
HashFlare?

Activity: 504
These guys are just one more ponzi scheme. This is the type of thing that gives a really bad name to digital currency.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Activity: 767
Another I came across: bitcoinmining.me no info on the site, and free 350GH/s that you need to spend real btc to get profits out..
Obviously not a scam!

So 7/7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. I say 7 for the the free 350GHs
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Another 7/7 screaming scam https://cloudhours.net/.
Just posting it get it in the Search system.
Activity: 758
100 percent legit and profitable at current btc rate . if btc falls under 250 you prolly wont earn profit
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
scrypsty.com 2 day down server no payout ..what happenss

Say ADIOS to your BTC and GHS. Next scam collapse.. Game over!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Code:

7) No exit strategy.

Hope this helps!

To be fair, he listed GAW as
Based on wider context: more suspicious than a nun squatting in a cucumber field

As for AM Hash, there was no section in his analysis for "CEO legs it out of the blue one day".

They have a close relationship with Spoondoolies. In fact they manage a cloudmining site for Spoondoolies. 

That should be a plus, but after news about the BTCS merger progress, not so sure. If Spondoolies get dragged under by the lack of capital, what are the implications for large users of their equipment?

http://www.coindesk.com/btcs-filing-substantial-doubt-bitcoin-firms-future/
legendary

Code:

7) No exit strategy.

Hope this helps!

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Code:

7) No exit strategy.

Hope this helps!

Pages:
Jump to: