Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOUDMINING.GURU - YOUR #1 CLOUD MINING REVIEW SITE - page 3. (Read 29555 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
Great looking site and a very good interface which makes it pretty easy to navigate.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I've been trying to figure out, why are people doing cloudhashing if it's so difficult to make a profit?  Is it that they think the price of BTC will go up to cover any "losses"?  Or is it the novelty of mining BTC?

Yes, exactly. As well most cloud miners are speculating that the Bitcoin difficulty does not increase that much, so they can get ROI + profit from their contracts.
Activity: 700
I've been trying to figure out, why are people doing cloudhashing if it's so difficult to make a profit?  Is it that they think the price of BTC will go up to cover any "losses"?  Or is it the novelty of mining BTC?
maybe you should rehome your WP install so its not listed as /WP/

Thanks for pointing that out to us! Done now.

-------------------------------------------------

UPDATES:

Users are now able to rate the reviewed services at the end of the reviews.
user ratings is good idea, thanks for adding this feature
small suggestion, maybe you can make User Ratings bar colors different with other
so we can easily spot the difference

Done and thanks for the suggestion Mayuyu48! User ratings bar now is in orange!

UPDATES:

Increased pagespeed.
Advertisements available again July 16, if you are interested in advertising with us, send us a PM here.
Activity: 644

UPDATES:

user ratings is good idea, thanks for adding this feature
small suggestion, maybe you can make User Ratings bar colors different with other
so we can easily spot the difference

UPDATES:

Users now have the option to search for content.
Activity: 168
You should check out lunamine.com and tell your opinion about them. I bought a contract and got my first payout but you can never be too sure!

Really nice website you've got there.. did you design it yourslef?

We will review them at a later time. currently we have other reviews in progress. Their service looks really promising.

Regards
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You should check out lunamine.com and tell your opinion about them. I bought a contract and got my first payout but you can never be too sure!

Really nice website you've got there.. did you design it yourslef?
Recently many new cloud mining companies entered the market, some of them might be a scam, be careful!
yeah, many unproven + not transparent companies can become scam every time
must be careful to choose

anyway i see new cloud mining company, maybe you can review it
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671476.0;topicseen
they give 1 GHS giveaway to try their feature and it seems transparent cloud mining company

We will have an eye on them. Review will follow too.

- https://cloudmining.guru
Recently many new cloud mining companies entered the market, some of them might be a scam, be careful!
yeah, many unproven + not transparent companies can become scam every time
must be careful to choose

anyway i see new cloud mining company, maybe you can review it
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671476.0;topicseen
they give 1 GHS giveaway to try their feature and it seems transparent cloud mining company
Thanks, that is exactly what we have heard from other people as well.

We decided that we will clean out all the REF links from the comments on the site.  It will no longer be allowed to post REF links in comments, however everyone is more than welcome to share their opinion and leave a comment!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You might be one of the few people that are actually using the .guru and not domain squatting.

Anyhow, great site and I love the design.

Thank you h0lybyte! Much more to come!

--------------------

I would like to ask you guys / girls here on Bitcointalk, what is your opinion about Ref links in our review comment section, do they bother you? Should we forbid / clean them or leave and allow them like we do now?

Regards

actual links no- invitation to pm -yes
recently i saw many new cloud mining company offer any contracts for 1 or 2 years
with little information about their company and no proof at all
want to copy pbmining "success"?

recently i saw many new cloud mining company offer any contracts for 1 or 2 years
with little information about their company and no proof at all
want to copy pbmining "success"?

You might be one of the few people that are actually using the .guru and not domain squatting.

Thank you h0lybyte! Much more to come!

--------------------

I would like to ask you guys / girls here on Bitcointalk, what is your opinion about Ref links in our review comment section, do they bother you? Should we forbid / clean them or leave and allow them like we do now?

Regards

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

it is dishonest, but just like crypto is new, this is a grey area nobody has ever seen before

they dont need to mine for every customer, i dont think they need to mine for even half, they could run there business with about 25% hashing and 75% ponzi style - and never quite or get shut down or screw any body over, my number is just a guess but the fact is not... 1 single bit coin could cover hundreds of customers in a year five contract you wouldnt actualy mine the btc in year 5 - you would ponzi it.... pb doesnt have to cover all payouts in the first year just what isnt coming back into ponz and he could use some capital to update equipment and get miners and stay out in front...
unless he truly is going to cut and run its not an all or nothing proposition-just my two cents

ps... its like 2.19usd/ gh right now... life is good

pss i am in pb twice

ps.. please do pm me to use my reference link if this helps make up your mind-shameless  Wink

They indeed could do that, but we hope and think they don't.

Lets wait and see if they become more transparent in the near future. I am very sure that if they would become more transparent they would gain even more customers!

--------------------------------

By the way we are discussing if we further allow REF links in the comments on our homepage, until now it did not bother us, but recently a lot of people told us they feel bothered by this.

Regards

hence the pm reference - keep up the good work

so when is the next review?

Thanks Smiley

Next review will come soon after our summer vacation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
it is dishonest, but just like crypto is new, this is a grey area nobody has ever seen before

they dont need to mine for every customer, i dont think they need to mine for even half, they could run there business with about 25% hashing and 75% ponzi style - and never quite or get shut down or screw any body over, my number is just a guess but the fact is not... 1 single bit coin could cover hundreds of customers in a year five contract you wouldnt actualy mine the btc in year 5 - you would ponzi it.... pb doesnt have to cover all payouts in the first year just what isnt coming back into ponz and he could use some capital to update equipment and get miners and stay out in front...
unless he truly is going to cut and run its not an all or nothing proposition-just my two cents

pss i am in pb twice

ps.. please do pm me to use my reference link if this helps make up your mind-shameless  Wink

Lets wait and see if they become more transparent in the near future. I am very sure that if they would become more transparent they would gain even more customers!

By the way we are discussing if we further allow REF links in the comments on our homepage, until now it did not bother us, but recently a lot of people told us they feel bothered by this.

Regards

hence the pm reference - keep up the good work

so when is the next review?

pss i am in pb twice

ps.. please do pm me to use my reference link if this helps make up your mind-shameless  Wink

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: