Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOUDMINING.GURU - YOUR #1 CLOUD MINING REVIEW SITE - page 6. (Read 29555 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Happy to announce that GAWMINERS.COM decided to advertise with us!
Make sure to check them out, great prices, great miners, great staff!

Yes, we do plan to add more content. Stay tuned.

SCRYPT.CC review now online! https://cloudmining.guru

Regards
Thanks!

Currently optimizing the site, new reviews should be online soon!
Thank you for your constructive feedback! We definately will consider it!

English is not our native language but we try our best, we are currently searching a good spell check plugin.
We thought about the mining profit calculator. We are looking into that.

Activity: 193
Merit: 117
HODL
A few suggestions. 
I found a couple typos/errors, I am sure there are more.  On https://cloudmining.guru/wp/cloudhashing/ I noticed "Registrated business" and "aswell".  Spell check + a quick edit should fix most of these.

You should add a mining profit calculator
compare hard numbers in your reviews

You should disclose that you are getting affiliate commission where applicable.
We just updated our SCAMS section.
No problem, now I get a e-mail whenever a person comments, so that doesn't happen again!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Hey PatMan!

I never deleted your comment, I just failed to approve it the day you posted the comment. Before a comment gets visible, I have to approve it by hand. I am doing this because of spam bots. Your comment now shows up exactly with the date and time you posted it.

Thanks.
Hey PatMan!

I never deleted your comment, I just failed to approve it the day you posted the comment. I am sorry for that! Before a comment gets visible, I have to approve it by hand. I am doing this because of spam bots. Your comment now shows up exactly with the date and time you posted it.  

-

nice work...a review for scrypt.cc would be nice

The review for Scrypt.cc is in progression and will be released later that week!

Regards
Activity: 924
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
So, you deleted my comment about cex in your write-up? What's the point of asking for comments then deleting them?

Tut tut.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Check out our startup cloud mining service, Data Center Mining Co-op, www.DCMCo-Op.com

Still a startup right now but we are consistently paying out BTC to shareholders.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
nice work...a review for scrypt.cc would be nice
legendary
Activity: 1036
I like it!  Thank you for the reviews and I hope to see more in the future!!!
CLOUDMINING.GURU - YOUR #1 CLOUD MINING REVIEW SITE

Hey Bitcoiners!

We just launched our cloud mining review site, providing all of you interested in cloud mining honest and on point reviews of different cloud mining providers. Currently we feature 4 reviews.

With our website we hope to make it more easy deciding whether to invest into a certain cloud mining provider or not. We aim our content at the average joe, newbie and advanced Bitcoin user.

Features

Honest reviews

Fully responsive design, doesn't matter if you are surfing on your tablet or smartphone

Bitcoin price ticker

No REF link spam

We never would take any money to give a cloud mining provider an excellent review!

We are always growing, and will add reviews and other features every week!

If there is a fraudulent cloud mining provider out there, (eg: ex alpha-miners) we will discover them and list them under the category Scams. You as an user of the site have the possibility to report
fraudulent cloud mining providers to us. This helps us and you to keep the Bitcoin cloud mining community clean!

If you would like to advertise with us, please contact us via private message here or at: [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: