Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing - page 6. (Read 31923 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Guys, that baldy idiot in the video on this page https://cloudthink.io/about/
I have seen him in various HYIP site in the past and you can hire him via Fiverr.com
micro jobs to make video's and to talk shit about anything.

Major red flag - guy for hire talking shit
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Its funny when people say, but how do you know for sure they are a scam? Dudes take a look at the recent cloudmining service scam, a lot of people was thinking they were legit and now 50k usernames and pass are stolen from there and the site already turned scam, this one wont last for too long either, anyone who is considering using it is crazy.

ignorance is bliss; people are fine with ignoring the facts presenting to them as long as theyre getting paid, and they would like to believe that they will continue getting paid.

Its not only that people but also the guys that defend everything, they will tell you you marked them negative without real proofs and bla bla when in the trust settings it clearly says you should mark negatively someone if he is a potential scammer and pretty much in all cases they turned scam but yeah people is greedy thats why ponzi games still exist incredibly enough.

what i dont understand is the people that defend them blindly; what do they owe to the people/service theyre defending? absolutely nothing. there is no reason or incentive for them to defend whatever theyre invested into so blindly. if anything, they should be looking into the service theyve put money into.
as far as trust ratings go, the system is completely broken; the person behind cloudthink (mirjangka/rikkie) blatantly asks for +ve feedback on their accounts because they paid out.

Most of the people who are defending them are likely to be their alt accounts or people who have been participating in their campaigns and are getting partial payments in their giveaways. No reason otherwise to defend then when it is clearly going to end as a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Its funny when people say, but how do you know for sure they are a scam? Dudes take a look at the recent cloudmining service scam, a lot of people was thinking they were legit and now 50k usernames and pass are stolen from there and the site already turned scam, this one wont last for too long either, anyone who is considering using it is crazy.

ignorance is bliss; people are fine with ignoring the facts presenting to them as long as theyre getting paid, and they would like to believe that they will continue getting paid.

Its not only that people but also the guys that defend everything, they will tell you you marked them negative without real proofs and bla bla when in the trust settings it clearly says you should mark negatively someone if he is a potential scammer and pretty much in all cases they turned scam but yeah people is greedy thats why ponzi games still exist incredibly enough.

what i dont understand is the people that defend them blindly; what do they owe to the people/service theyre defending? absolutely nothing. there is no reason or incentive for them to defend whatever theyre invested into so blindly. if anything, they should be looking into the service theyve put money into.
as far as trust ratings go, the system is completely broken; the person behind cloudthink (mirjangka/rikkie) blatantly asks for +ve feedback on their accounts because they paid out.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

legendary

ignorance is bliss; people are fine with ignoring the facts presented to them as long as theyre getting paid, and they would like to believe that they will continue getting paid.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
make sure to take some pictures of the empty rooms. can't wait to see the shills trying to explain this mess

there will no been even empty rooms or something, just because "company" somehow exists only virtually.

btw spamming campaign by some useless indonesia twitter accounts had obviously some problems:

we are waiting payment from about 3 days, usually the OP pays whit some delay, let's see how it goes

maybe they are waiting for another unlucky guy to buy some miner or package from them to fund this campaign:))
legendary
Activity: 1764
so far, this seems like endless ponzi, any news from they Manchester HQ?Smiley

Not yet, you know people, they say they will do something and then they don't  Huh

I will be going past their sometime this week I wont be disclosing any information as to time and day but I am passing by that way this week so I will have updates to find out what what.

make sure to take some pictures of the empty rooms. can't wait to see the shills trying to explain this mess
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Not yet, you know people, they say they will do something and then they don't  Huh

I will be going past their sometime this week I wont be disclosing any information as to time and day but I am passing by that way this week so I will have updates to find out what what.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

legendary
/dev/null
yeah, unbelievable how many people join this scam just to make 2-3 dollar. advertising an obvious scam

they don't give a flying fock about others, they will receive those dollars and that's it, they are blind to any arguments and quite angry, if you will notify them, what they are actually doing..

btw, cloudthink recently launched another (self moderated) thread, now they are looking for webmasters: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/own-a-bitcoin-site-advertise-cloudthink-with-banners-text-ads-and-articles-1118143

legendary
Activity: 1764
apparently people are still buying "investment packages," seeing as they have more money to fund yet another advertising stunt: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/own-a-bitcoin-site-advertise-cloudthink-with-banners-text-ads-and-articles-1118143

yeah, unbelievable how many people join this scam just to make 2-3 dollar. advertising an obvious scam
legendary
apparently people are still buying "investment packages," seeing as they have more money to fund yet another advertising stunt: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/own-a-bitcoin-site-advertise-cloudthink-with-banners-text-ads-and-articles-1118143
legendary
/dev/null
btw regarding their social campaign, I had some time so I checked those accounts posting this:)

https://twitter.com/bitzshadow
https://twitter.com/romi4_92
https://twitter.com/criptorise
https://twitter.com/boopycrypto
https://twitter.com/bitsci
https://twitter.com/Kamagiejeremia
https://twitter.com/fedordosto
https://twitter.com/MATTIADEANGELI4
https://twitter.com/Just_Crypto

and XY others..

and now the funny part..you know what all they have common? ok, I will tell you - they are not creating own tweets. They are just retweeting major bitcoin media like coindesk OR promoting bitcoin services every 2-4 hours like cloudthink or LuckyBit. Nothing else. I'm sad. Somebody step in to their ponzi and they are no even able to select proper method of propagation and sending those money to some kids owners of those useless twitter accounts, just because they post it and they will bump their thread. this is absolute rock bottom of stupidity, next level is monkey..

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
so, we can call it cloudthinkexit officially or they are still somehow breathing? Huh Huh Huh

Apparently so, here is the recent post from their so-called $500 USD packages giveaway as well (references below). They could possibly advertise it somewhere else but in bitcointalk this guerilla advertisement is finally over. Sad truth however, it seems few people still sharing / tweeting despite that they hasnt been paid yet ( most people seems love to works for a few penny, promoting scams as well )

I think its pretty much over and didn't also receive July 9 payment Smiley

Thanks for the free money

nothing received for july 8th. must be over
legendary
/dev/null
any news from visit of their Manchester fortress?Smiley I'm honestly looking forward to read about it..

btw I'm quite confused these days with them. They obviously didn't pay everybody in their campaigns, later they started some "social campaign" where are only interested some Indonesia guys with fake accounts and now, they are not posting at all.

so, we can call it cloudthinkexit officially or they are still somehow breathing? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am trying to get a friend who lives near Manchester to drop in at their "Global Headquarters" and see what's what.
Watch this space.
 Smiley

I actually called the office that have their posters on the building through google maps, they didn't seem to know about the company, but maybe that could be the person not knowing about it. I am sure they would have some form of representation there which could also just be a person working for another company or a desk office for this company. If its not a big office then it shouldn't be taken seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
so true. it's always the same, and I don't see an end to this. new users float in, get burned, rinse repeat.

yes, sadly, this is how lot of businesses works around bitcoin these days. I can't even imagine, how many "average Joe" guys were burned and spread this info to others. Only experience/knowledge of users and threads like this one had some power to change it, nothing else.

Forum administration has both the power (Official Forum rule publication) and the resources (Staff members,moderators, and members that are donating their time to enforce forum rules) to end
any form of such businesses or services, and/or to insanely limit their area of operation - but they choose not to do so, thus affecting forum members behavior and indirectly helping such services.
Is this attributed to some form of freedom of speech or by some other reason, i don't know, but they do have the power to change this on a major scale.

cheers

It's Caveat Emptor and a practical thing as well. To be fair, it would open up a whole can of worms if there was any sort of forum approved action, which I'm sure theymos wouldn't want to do.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
so true. it's always the same, and I don't see an end to this. new users float in, get burned, rinse repeat.

yes, sadly, this is how lot of businesses works around bitcoin these days. I can't even imagine, how many "average Joe" guys were burned and spread this info to others. Only experience/knowledge of users and threads like this one had some power to change it, nothing else.

Forum administration has both the power (Official Forum rule publication) and the resources (Staff members,moderators, and members that are donating their time to enforce forum rules) to end
any form of such businesses or services, and/or to insanely limit their area of operation - but they choose not to do so, thus affecting forum members behavior and indirectly helping such services.
Is this attributed to some form of freedom of speech or by some other reason, i don't know, but they do have the power to change this on a major scale.

cheers
legendary
/dev/null

Pages:
Jump to: