Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing - page 10. (Read 31923 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
From their "Press Release"
 CloudThink is offering Bitcoin Investment Packages to acquire funding for research, mining hardware production blah blah

Bored at work, so I crunched a few numbers, please tell me if they're wrong...

According to them, 30% of their rigs are "custom made" by themselves, so they have over 6,000 mining units.
Depending on the size, that indicates a capacity of between 7 and 36 PH, at industry standard cost of $0.50 per GH would mean that  they have between $3.5m and $18m invested so far.
That size operation would gross between 70 and 360BTC per day, @ $250 = $17,500/$90,000 per day at least, because don't forget, they produce their own electricity Shocked

Let's knock off some capital interest and overhead (they have that huge virtual office in Manchester lol and sig campaign to pay for, as well as state of the art R&D to produce their own magic miners).
Say a net income of $10-40k per day which then goes to their  team of traders who are more than dedicated in making huge amount of profits and is magically multiplied by whatever of their projected percentages you want to pick.

Q: Why the fuck would an operation like that bother with $500 giveaways?
A: They wouldn't.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
That being said, I see it as ajareselde promoting this scam as well and I'll consider leaving feedback if he continues to escrow.

It seems like he is not anymore. This is more like a one time job however he as a Legendary member should know better that this is a scam and should not do it but it looks like he got some nice payment for his one time job around 0.05 btc.

So, these guys have gone to the extent of press release on an unknown press => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1096892

It is a fake news I suppose, they are really getting into this . It seems like they will be keep on going with their scam site because they have lost too much to stop now

He uploaded that news there for free...very professional for a "legit company"... lol

Also,seems like that scammer is trying hard to get new customers on all possible ways,he must be in loss.

either that, or he's trying to get as many "investments" as possible before suddenly disappearing. either way, I think cloudthink might be coming to an end soon.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
That being said, I see it as ajareselde promoting this scam as well and I'll consider leaving feedback if he continues to escrow.

It seems like he is not anymore. This is more like a one time job however he as a Legendary member should know better that this is a scam and should not do it but it looks like he got some nice payment for his one time job around 0.05 btc.

So, these guys have gone to the extent of press release on an unknown press => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1096892

It is a fake news I suppose, they are really getting into this . It seems like they will be keep on going with their scam site because they have lost too much to stop now

He uploaded that news there for free...very professional for a "legit company"... lol

Also,seems like that scammer is trying hard to get new customers on all possible ways,he must be in loss.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
legendary
Activity: 1120

Also if anyone interested, Ajaraselde seems to be the new escrow or campaign manager for Cloudthink

I thought that he will not involve anything regarding cloudthink.
Although he was only escrow, he also risking received red-ve just like BTCblogger escrowing CRYPTO-MMM

I see no harm in him being campaign manager, as without him probabilty of no payout is high. Atleast with him the scam from this company will be reduced and payouts will happen.

I do. Guarantee you there would be fewer members joining that campaign if escrow wasn't used. For those that do, they deserve to be scammed for promoting a scam.

Fewer members would mean less sig spam so at the end of the day there would be fewer members getting scammed in the long run.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I see no harm in him being campaign manager

basically, he is just supporting obvious scam be distributing dirty money to others. It is not direct harm, but he is now somehow part of this shit..
I feel there is a good side and a bad side to it. Good side is that knowing that it has all the signs of a scam , it is likely they will default on the payment, therefore having an escrow can prevent that.

Bad side is that, now that an escrow is available more people might join the campaign and would advertise more for the scam. But since its a scam ,it is better to make people aware of it, and tell them not to join the campaign and if they do so thenn do it at their own risk and not complain if they do not receive the payments.
legendary
/dev/null
I see no harm in him being campaign manager

basically, he is just supporting obvious scam be distributing dirty money to others. It is not direct harm, but he is now somehow part of this shit..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Also if anyone interested, Ajaraselde seems to be the new escrow or campaign manager for Cloudthink

Although he was only escrow, he also risking received red-ve just like BTCblogger escrowing CRYPTO-MMM

I see no harm in him being campaign manager, as without him probabilty of no payout is high. Atleast with him the scam from this company will be reduced and payouts will happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

he is not risking anything. majority of guys here (me included) are scared to use this sick trusted system even if they are right in order to not receive negative rating back "for nothing"..

If you get a feedback for nothing from a default trust user, you can easily get him removed by contacting the user who trusts this user. Feedbacks without reference left by users who are not in default trust don't do any harm.
legendary
/dev/null

he is not risking anything. majority of guys here (me included) are scared to use this sick trusted system even if they are right in order to not receive negative rating back "for nothing"..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
As per the deal, I'm posting that I got the first daily payout of $0.98.

This is the Tx ID

https://blockchain.info/tx/4058b24d55a5b6fbead8241ed769558d9414a587cbf4ef3167ccc48b7e34cafe

I see 12 x 0.00397 BTC and 1 x 0.08309 BTC paid out today (investor group #65). Of course there are at least 64 other 'investor groups' lol, but that looks like 9 freebies + 3 small mugs and one BIG mug in this round of payments.

Well , I was one of those groups there. Anyway whatever I will be just taking whatever they give it to my address without posting about it in their thread. Perhaps I will donate what I got from their silly packages anyway

Sorry guys! I have been really really busy with meetings and travels. Is there someone (Sr or Hero with at least 5 green trust) who could receive a payment from me and issue the remaining payments? I can send 0.2-0.3 to cover them all and a bonus of ..0.05B to handle the payments. I can send more if needed. Please post your agreement here if you accept the terms. There's like 20-30 payments to be made.

If you find me trusted enough, i can do it, but for one time deal to help users in this thread that are left unpaid.

e.g.
You send funds
i take over counting from the last full payout, and process payments
take 0,05 BTC fee
return the rest (if there is some) to address you sent it from.

If you agree, you can send funds to my address: 1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR

cheers

Thank you! I am very happy to see your offer. I have sent you 0.25B, I think payments shouldn't pass 0.2 but I will send the difference if needed.

Payments have to be made to all eligible participants starting with message #687 (page 35) and a few users may not have received 1 or 2 payments for the last days before June 16.

Thank you for your service! Please let me know if you need anything

legendary
/dev/null
-snip-
So who will report it? I am not sure who to PM.

I did. Let's wait and see...

I did also. I just hope that mods are smart enough to understand, that purpose of this thread is to BUMP for 1USD by sen/hero members and nothing else..(because is self moderated, you can't even ask or share any thoughts)
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
-snip-

I did. Let's wait and see...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289
DiceSites.com owner
anyway, we had new way of whoring here...now those stupids will post every fucking single day "payment received" and because they are many, this cloudthink ann. thread will remain on top of Service Announcements section for next 7 days..
This generally isn't allowed, should have separate "give-away" topic in Games and Rounds: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0 This counts for "Gambling" forum, but I am pretty sure it's the same for "Services" forum.
To be specific, I'm referring to "Post in this thread for free x". That belongs in Games and Rounds. Though it isn't limited to that, in general you shouldn't be giving people incentives to post in your thread, it's disruptive to actual discussion.
Forcing 20 users to bump your thread daily obviously counts for that.

legendary
Just got a spam email from cloudthink.io...I have never registered there (probably they bought a shiton of BCT email addresses from somewhere).Soo they are advertising everywhere they can.

legendary
/dev/null
my crystal ball just whispered me:
0.83$ = 0,003309 BTC for post in their thread

https://blockchain.info/tx/4058b24d55a5b6fbead8241ed769558d9414a587cbf4ef3167ccc48b7e34cafe

ok, but I was too damn close.) anyway, we had new way of whoring here...now those stupids will post every fucking single day "payment received" and because they are many, this cloudthink ann. thread will remain on top of Service Announcements section for next 7 days..

from other side, they are running out of resources (declined sig. campaign, lowered payouts for avatars..) and this is one of their last moves...Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
As per the deal, I'm posting that I got the first daily payout of $0.98.

This is the Tx ID

I see 12 x 0.00397 BTC and 1 x 0.08309 BTC paid out today (investor group #65). Of course there are at least 64 other 'investor groups' lol, but that looks like 9 freebies + 3 small mugs and one BIG mug in this round of payments.
Pages:
Jump to: