Pages:
Author

Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE. - page 10. (Read 53773 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Seriously..... What the fuck?

Why?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow it will be huge....  10k very very soon....

If CANN can keep on going then that is a good thing for CND too. Remember last week when CANN exploded. All DOPE coins jumped like crazy. Now the same will happen.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Tomorrow it will be huge....  10k very very soon....
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Reach 2.5K, only 3.6 BTC now
Activity: 28
Please change the ugly logo on the main post by one of these

We will change logo when contest ends. There is still one day for submissions and then 2 days for voting.
Activity: 36
Looks like the whales from BitSwift have found a home here. You can bet if Bobsurplus is on this it will be pumped more to way more than 3k more like 8-10k sat.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1036
Please change the ugly logo on the main post by one of these
May once again break 3K
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Is still very cheap, 7M coin, 2.3K price

In fact i can response saying it is pretty expensive. ROS 70M coins, price 60sats so if you would take the same calculations then CND is 4 times more expensive. I can use DOPE as example too or MARYJ Cheesy

Um ya... this is not cheap at all.  If you buy in now be very careful cuz you might get dumped on.  But hey, I didn't buy back in in the 600s so what do I know lol
legendary

In fact i can response saying it is pretty expensive. ROS 70M coins, price 60sats so if you would take the same calculations then CND is 4 times more expensive. I can use DOPE as example too or MARYJ Cheesy
legendary
Market seems to be catching wind today. What're we looking at for the end of today?

5k satoshi? 10k?

You have to compare it to other dope coins, and check how they are doing. DOPE, MARYJ, THC, ROS, CCN and CND. Why should CND trade so many times higher then DOPE or then ROS or then MARYJ. Maybe they will all move higher as they all crashed very hardly.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Market seems to be catching wind today. What're we looking at for the end of today?

5k satoshi? 10k?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Activity: 292
10k sat is it real ?

On paper, it is very cheap to bring the price up to 10k as the market cap is low and supply of coins is also low. However, after what happened with CANN, why would any trader in their right mind believe that? I'm calling 3k double top then fold.

Why? To get some profit? If coin hits 5k+ even now it is excellent time to enter.
Activity: 392
10k sat is it real ?

On paper, it is very cheap to bring the price up to 10k as the market cap is low and supply of coins is also low. However, after what happened with CANN, why would any trader in their right mind believe that? I'm calling 3k double top then fold.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: