Pages:
Author

Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE. - page 8. (Read 53773 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
oh good news! fair pump will pump it hard. i am ready for the game
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin

Dear altcoin traders,

fairpumps is moving on. As more and more people asked for some long-term market action, we finally decided to move away from flash pump&dump, and enter the real business: Follow our weekly coin picks & start profiting today!

THIS WEEK'S COIN PICK IS CANNABISDARK (CND)!

Here are the reasons why we've chosen this altcoin:

The coin is in a young early stage, there's lot of potential to grow! With the right discipline, we could take this one up a good %.
There is a very limited total coin amount, driving up the price.
It hasn't been significantly pumped yet, early market movment like on this week's beginning & volume indicates: People are interested in this coin.
CannabisDark profits from Cannabis-Coin's popularity
Load up some coins now on Bittrexand see how price is rising in the next hours.

If you are interested in joining fairpumps.net or want to get an early hint on our coin picks check out: http://fairpumps.net/join/

Enjoy Guys
Activity: 252
Price higher on

Signing deal with Coffee shops in Holland - CANCELLED

Huh  Huh  Huh

FUD MUCH?

Why is this FUD if the OP has been updated...he just quoted it...?

big red letters is more than quoting my friend.... dont you agree?

Why don't you check the OP my friend? It' exactly quoted as it is written in OP, in big red letters... Smiley

lol i did read it friend... and thats the team writing it in big red letters... why a random guy post it in red big letters... it is unnecessary... whats wrong with normal black text buddy?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Price higher on

Huh  Huh  Huh

FUD MUCH?

Why don't you check the OP my friend? It' exactly quoted as it is written in OP, in big red letters... Smiley
CND has a lot of potential, $42K MarketCap leads to a VERY explosive play. This can go 10x in short order. Only 7 million coins, 15k sats is possible...

it sure does

would love to see this at 15k
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
CND has a lot of potential, $42K MarketCap leads to a VERY explosive play. This can go 10x in short order. Only 7 million coins, 15k sats is possible...
Price higher on

Huh  Huh  Huh

FUD MUCH?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The deal in Holland was never part of the original plan. Somebody volunteered to do that after the coin came out.

It was just another potential new idea.Somebody else will probably pick up the ball in Holland later. This coin is less than one month old,and has HUGE potential!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked M@@N-bound, baby!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

~darylluke.
Activity: 280
A cancelled deal doesn't mean the dev is running away.

Seems to be something going on with CND today... Markets showing some good action.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hello is this the thread of cannabisdogedarkkcoin or just cannabisdarkcoin? Because i was confused about dark doge and THCdark.

Anyways, what counts is: it gets you stoned.

Keep spamming stoner-coins, we need more. They make still too much money on that cannabis-coins. We need 20 dark doge cannabis coins more to make sure nobody earns a buck. Go!  Cheesy
Price higher on

Huh  Huh  Huh

FUD MUCH?

i think the guys who are doing logos so far are good, why would the dev contact this other guy? they arent better than the entries currently have
I was just throwing it out there.  The MP op is the person I would really suggest contacting.

and you have every right too buddy
Activity: 756
i think the guys who are doing logos so far are good, why would the dev contact this other guy? they arent better than the entries currently have
I was just throwing it out there.  The MP op is the person I would really suggest contacting.
Price higher on

Huh  Huh  Huh

FUD MUCH?

he is a king fudster
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Price higher on

Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 346
Easy Instant Private
Can't sync!! peers are available but daemon is stucked at 0, I compiled the daemon from the github source...
Activity: 292
Price is slowly climbing!
I noticed it's no longer possible to create pools on Bitcointalk, so what do you suggest as alternative?

As 1 of the participants i suggest the devs of this coin just choose which logo they like best. This seems the most fare method to me as you are the ones that have to use it. I also want to point out that I do not mind losing against anyone.

Regards,

Albert
www.cryptodesign.net
Completely agree.

www.logocreator.us

Agree, this is the fairest way.

That makes 4 of us. Let's avoid the voting drama Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: