Pages:
Author

Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE. - page 25. (Read 53773 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
This coin looks can play.In bittrex volume is rising very quickly. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Anybody else having problems with getting their coins on Bittrex? In my wallet is shows confirmed 12, on Bittrex confirmed 0.

Yes. I made a few deposits ok but then a couple hung about an hour ago. And are still not there, pending, but not confirmed

The huge ones are having problems Cheesy
legendary
THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE IS A PATH TO MANY ABILITIES SOME CONSIDER TO BE UNNATURAL.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEARN THIS POWER?

YES, IT IS DARK AND IT IS CANNABISDARK  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Anybody else having problems with getting their coins on Bittrex? In my wallet is shows confirmed 12, on Bittrex confirmed 0.

Yes. I made a few deposits ok but then a couple hung about an hour ago. And are still not there, pending, but not confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Just bought some of this on trex, figured it's pretty cheap right now what with only 8 million coins max, let's see what happens. I missed out on all the other cannabis related coins so it's time to set things straight  Grin Following you on Twitter, I'll do my bit spreading the word  Wink Good luck!
legendary
legendary
Blocks should drop from 210 to 105 at block 8400, we are getting close to another smaller block reward  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

I mean, that is great!!! Didn't expect it to hit Bittrex so fast, lets see how dark canabisdark coin is Cheesy

Lol it sure is! I'm just glad I was able to grab some early Cheesy
legendary

I mean, that is great!!! Didn't expect it to hit Bittrex so fast, lets see how dark canabisdark coin is Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
my eyes werent decieving me i know what i saw

It is clearly that you want cheap coins Cheesy

Run 'getinfo' in your wallet and then you will see that currently there are 6,092,763 coins. Nice try to create FUD, but now people do their own research and don't believe what other people are saying, but again, nice try Cheesy

Edit: Block Explorer was only available yesterday, so strange that i didn't notice this..
Activity: 52
my eyes werent decieving me i know what i saw
cannabis.dark  my sugestion is you use the 37800000  that didnt get sold on allcoin and buy whatever you need just my sugestion

The additional coins not sold during the ico were distributed proportionally to those who bought into the ico.
If the dev ended up with any coins then that meant he bought them with his own btc.

There is no premine for funding this sort of thing. This has been discussed multiple times.

really then where did the other coins go the dev says 8 mill coins total but yet 42 mil were on sale at allcoin so dev just use some of those coins and buy what ever makes the coin look good
www.allcoin.com
CND ICO result: 7.18BTC, 4.2million CND

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

The ico was for 4.2 million.
Total coin at ~8 million because there is mining as well.

THE ICO WAS FOR 42 MILLION AND THE BLOCK EXPOLORER SHOWED ALL OF THEM CHECK YOUR EYES MINE ARENT FUCKED UP OR GOOGLING

No it was not. Go to bed. Or email the allcoin owner and ask him.
Here is the block explorer showing block 1 with 4.2 million.
http://178.62.211.15/block/00000542bff23fe729333870db207ea1db66609be8714c86974e288f4acbd6b8

REALLY IT LOOKS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN 3 DAYS AGO BLOCK EXPLORER AND YESTERDAYS BLOCK EXPLORER WASNT THERE SO WHY DID 999000 COINS 42 TIMES CHANGE TO 4.2 ONCE ASK YOURSELF THAT

I was only aware that the block explorer was released less than 3 days ago. If you created one and were seeing something different did you take a screenshot? And I have yet to see anyone else make your claims. Back it up and I am all ears.

THERE was a block explorer availble the whole way through the ipo when it ended it went away and a new one was availble today i looked for one yesterday and it wasnt there
cannabis.dark  my sugestion is you use the 37800000  that didnt get sold on allcoin and buy whatever you need just my sugestion

The additional coins not sold during the ico were distributed proportionally to those who bought into the ico.
If the dev ended up with any coins then that meant he bought them with his own btc.

There is no premine for funding this sort of thing. This has been discussed multiple times.

really then where did the other coins go the dev says 8 mill coins total but yet 42 mil were on sale at allcoin so dev just use some of those coins and buy what ever makes the coin look good
www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

THE ICO WAS FOR 42 MILLION AND THE BLOCK EXPOLORER SHOWED ALL OF THEM CHECK YOUR EYES MINE ARENT FUCKED UP OR GOOGLING

http://178.62.211.15/block/00000542bff23fe729333870db207ea1db66609be8714c86974e288f4acbd6b8

REALLY IT LOOKS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN 3 DAYS AGO BLOCK EXPLORER AND YESTERDAYS BLOCK EXPLORER WASNT THERE SO WHY DID 999000 COINS 42 TIMES CHANGE TO 4.2 ONCE ASK YOURSELF THAT

I was only aware that the block explorer was released less than 3 days ago. If you created one and were seeing something different did you take a screenshot? And I have yet to see anyone else make your claims. Back it up and I am all ears.

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

cannabis.dark  my sugestion is you use the 37800000  that didnt get sold on allcoin and buy whatever you need just my sugestion

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

cannabis.dark  my sugestion is you use the 37800000  that didnt get sold on allcoin and buy whatever you need just my sugestion

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil

Check your eye, pls!

^
This

GUESS IT WENT OVER YOUR HEAD AND YOU ARENT SEEING IT
Pages:
Jump to: