Pages:
Author

Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE. - page 27. (Read 53773 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
the 5000 cnd is not a lot of money to design a professional logo... at current price its under 0.04 btc.... which is nothing unless you want a supercheap, unoriginal logo

cant you give more of an incentive than that?

Agreed..it should be more like 50000...

yes at the very least as that is still 0.4 btc... which works out to roughly 150 dollars....

I dont know too many designers who works for that... unless you want a very very simple logo design...without any branding at all
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
the 5000 cnd is not a lot of money to design a professional logo... at current price its under 0.04 btc.... which is nothing unless you want a supercheap, unoriginal logo

No premine. How can i have that kind of coins? And 0.04BTC at current price, everybody know that the price can be a lot higher, so we talk about maybe 0.10 BTC, just for a professional logo, that looks me easy money.

Edit: I can change it in 0.10BTC, but more then that for a logo, i don't think that this makes sense.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello, if you have a twitter account can you retweet this:
https://twitter.com/AltCryptoFollow/status/524925761208074242

Maybe that can help to be listed on Bittrex

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
MOON... Where is Bittrex?

you have a question on roscoin thread that should be addressed friend Smiley

Done Cheesy

you have a question on roscoin thread that should be addressed friend Smiley
legendary
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Everything was looking fine from our end.  Restarting everything and reloading the chain to be safe.

Thank You!
Activity: 210
Everything was looking fine from our end.  Restarting everything and reloading the chain to be safe.

Anyone know of any other pools for this coin?

The three pools listed:
Suprnova: too many miners, hard to get many shares
Because Pool: seems to be stuck
7000 pool - no miners
I was doing well on because pool yestersay was one of 3 miners and getting most of the rewards. It was working fine at that time.

Yeah, I was doing good on because pool too, but they seem to be stuck for many hours now.
Anyway, just hoping maybe there are some additional pools Smiley

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

The three pools listed:
7000 pool - no miners

I was doing well on because pool yestersay was one of 3 miners and getting most of the rewards. It was working fine at that time.

The three pools listed:
7000 pool - no miners

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
at block 15k or so , there will be 4m coins total.
this coin can easily go 10x , however we havent seen anything from dev , but if you wanna make a risky investment this coin is the way to go Smiley
our current market cap is less than 5k people.

No, around 6- 6.5M in total.

So lets take 6M x 3000sats = 180 BTC or $68,000

So 3000 sats is possible even more when you check that DOPE hit $200k and had nothing to offer.

This coin is nearly going for half that already and it hasn't hit bittrex yet. 3k sats is an extremely conservative estimation, imo.
Activity: 700
this coin can easily go 10x , however we havent seen anything from dev , but if you wanna make a risky investment this coin is the way to go Smiley

So 3000 sats is possible even more when you check that DOPE hit $200k and had nothing to offer.
well , this one got nothing to offer either Tongue , atleast dope devs pretended like they had smth to offer
i dno , i definetly think this is a good buy tho Tongue
legendary

legendary
Block Explorer : Click here

FINALLY!!! NOW WE CAN BE ADDED ON BITTREX....

Sounds like we are good to go, good job dev

I like the small amount increases in money supply Cheesy I mine on a mining pool from the beginning and pretty big and send every block, block per block to my wallet, so i have a lot of staking going on now, so a lot of POS blocks, so less coins generated in POW, so my coins are worth a lot more. If it hit on Bittrex then honestly i won't be surprised to see +1k or even a lot more. If now DEV can come out with something huge, then it is +10k
you sure love cannabis coins dont you Tongue

A long time ago i was mining DOPE for a few weeks Smiley that made me a nice amount of money Smiley It is always the same, even when the coin is worthless, mine it a little, as you never know. Remember Aliencoin, nobody cared, and then it hit cryptsy and it was $$$$

Of course a lot stay dead. Like ICB, PRO, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: