Pages:
Author

Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE. - page 29. (Read 53773 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
It seems that CND has just been added to CCex.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
boy that ICO fell flat. Figures since the real cannabiscoin is down like 60% from yesterday. So many clones of clones of clones. You inbreed a coin too much you end up with a retard.

And omg you people are hoping the scam queen herself 'the blonde" is going to help....ha, run away from that harlot.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Is Bittrex, C-CEX sleeping here? Highest trading volume on allcoin.com. Come on guys, wake up.

Bittrex is a good exchange that has to first do a coin source code review. They like to protect their customers by looking out for hidden premines and viruses.

c-cex will probably add it. I'm pretty sure they are scared that allcoin is catching up to them in volume. DOPE really made allcoin popular.

I think one thing TREX wants is a block explorer if im not mistaken dev said we should have it today.

Can someone make it?

https://twitter.com/ChadGladue/status/524636564790710272

Then he forgot to put it online Cheesy
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Is Bittrex, C-CEX sleeping here? Highest trading volume on allcoin.com. Come on guys, wake up.

Bittrex is a good exchange that has to first do a coin source code review. They like to protect their customers by looking out for hidden premines and viruses.

c-cex will probably add it. I'm pretty sure they are scared that allcoin is catching up to them in volume. DOPE really made allcoin popular.

I think one thing TREX wants is a block explorer if im not mistaken dev said we should have it today.

Can someone make it?

https://twitter.com/ChadGladue/status/524636564790710272
legendary

Can someone make it?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I've tweeted too.. lets see

I've been mining on your exchange for the full day Smiley

Very good to have you there! Cheers!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coin could end up being the best marijuana coin to own.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
Hey..things are looking good here! Glad to be a holder.
hash has really picked up, now at 12k  Shocked

legendary

And i made DOPE popular on altcoin. I've push DOPE from the dead and tweeted like crazy. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

legendary

I've been mining on your exchange for the full day Smiley
legendary
yea once the blonde starts pushin it things usually pick up.

Is she good in pushing?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
yea once the blonde starts pushin it things usually pick up.
legendary

Guess we have to get going with the tweets, the dev has already started

RT :

https://twitter.com/theblonde82/status/524671911234916352

Volume is really moving up nicely.

Guess we have to get going with the tweets, the dev has already started
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: