Pages:
Author

Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE. - page 31. (Read 53773 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi, i think i will start to mine this coin a bit, Holland is to near of where im Wink  Can u please explain a bit better about the "Signing deal with Coffee shops in Holland - In Progress"? Sounds pretty interesting  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Im in, mining away.  Cool

looks like a nice return going by the price on ALLCoin.

Right now is good mining. We should tell more people to mine and get a bigger community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Im in, mining away.  Cool

looks like a nice return going by the price on ALLCoin.
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
placebo is going hard on this coin.

its lucky not too many people have that much faith in this one and kept the difficulty low.  i'm sure placebo will get it listed somewhere decent none the less.

The price of this coin is already moving up. It's really cheap.

This coin would be way easier to peg 1:1 than CANN since there will only be 8 million coins. I hope a grower/dispensary does something similar. Maybe peg 1 gram : 10 CND.

If you are a grower/dispensary this is you're chance of a lifetime.

#1 buy tons of CND.

#2 peg the coin to real marijuana sales at your dispensary.

#3 as the price of CND goes up you will get rich and allow patients to get medicine at a 99.9% discount if they buy the coin today.

#4 if you keep all your coins until the peg price is reached then you actually made that same amount of money selling all that marijuana as you would have with cash.

No technical skills required.

The world needs more delta9 clones. He can't do it all himself. We need more people following his business plan. Non technical people using their growing skills to support crypto and marijauna.

its lucky not too many people have that much faith in this one and kept the difficulty low.  i'm sure placebo will get it listed somewhere decent none the less.
I'm mining this one, and i really like it. Cheesy

You are the first guy who buy/mine undervalued coins. Wink nothing new haha

you need to do your own, EthanDark.
Activity: 112
The best is i get a Ban on the chat box on C-cex for a prediction for people to buy CND...for 600000 MIN...WTF
Activity: 112

You are the first guy who buy/mine undervalued coins. Wink nothing new haha
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
We're up

Website is now offline! Can you check please

Thanks

Edit: It's online now! Thanks
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Where is the rest of the ico coins , will you destroy it or you dump them right now?

Please check allcoin.com. Total ICO fonds was 7.12BTC, ALL 4,200,000 coins has been split for those 7.12 BTC, so there are no rest of ICO coins. People that bought 10 coins, received 58 coins (or something like that).

Ok all clear now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where is the rest of the ico coins , will you destroy it or you dump them right now?

Please check allcoin.com. Total ICO fonds was 7.12BTC, ALL 4,200,000 coins has been split for those 7.12 BTC, so there are no rest of ICO coins. People that bought 10 coins, received 58 coins (or something like that).
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
destroy coins should be better to hold the price...now its a dump party Cheesy

Does it matter? You can call it dumping party, but you can also call it, opportunity party.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
destroy coins should be better to hold the price...now its a dump party Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: