Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 54. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You decided to develop your Cocos-BCX blockchain with smart contracts.

How will your blockchain be different from many others?

The Cocos-BCX blockchain is unique in that it was created specifically for the gaming industry.

Thanks to API, it is easy to implement in any modern games

What is the main goal of the Cocos-BCX blockchain to add Cocos tokens to all games?

All game items can be bought for a single currency - Cocos token?
Activity: 43

I liked your project, but I want to understand that you will protect the interests of investors.

Which exchanges do you plan to add the Cocos token to?

At the moment, it is not known which exchanges will add the Cocos-BCX token.

However, the Cocos-BCX project works closely with Binance representatives.

I would be glad if the Cocos-BCX project will conduct an IEO on the Binance exchange with the subsequent listing of its token on this exchange.

This would make the Cocos-BCX project even more successful.
Activity: 39

I think it doesn't matter exactly how the project decides to attract investment. IEO or private sale.
In any case, there will be no problems with the sale of tokens

For the Cocos-BCX community, private sale is not a good solution, because Cocos token price manipulations are possible

You should understand that private companies will already receive tokens worth $ 40 million.

I think Cocos token price will be stable over time

Are you sure that they will receive a distribution of tokens, and not become shareholders of the company?

I think they will receive part of the company's profits.

I think it's worth waiting for a response from a Cocos-BCX team representative. It is very important for shaping the Cocos-BCX economy.
Activity: 29

Are Hackathon events talking about the possibilities of using different blockchains in the gaming industry?

Have you done a comparative test?

It would be very interesting to see a comparison of the Cocos-BCX blockchain and other tech blockchains.

It will be possible when work on Cocos-BCX is completed

Comparing completely different blockchains is very difficult.

Cocos-BCX has its goals and performs them well. In any case, you need to wait for a full launch

Which well-known mobile game developers are you negotiating with?

It’s very important for you to have developer support

I expect Cocos-BCX to be able to negotiate a long-term partnership with Sony.

Blockchain will bring many benefits to games from Sony

Blockchain integration into games from Sony developers can take a lot of time. These are very complex games. It will take a lot of time to search for errors.

Sony is a large corporation and they may want to use their blockchain.

Therefore, Cocos-BCX should become insanely popular in the next 2-3 years.

If Cocos-BCX demonstrates all the benefits stated in the technical documentation, then Sony will be interested in working with Cocos-BCX
Activity: 26

Where can I see a complete list of companies that invested in Cocos-BCX early on? Will they also get Cocos tokens?

Invested in Cocos-BCX:

NGC, Binance Lab, INBlockchain, Dfund, 500Startups, BlockVC, OK Blockchain Capital, Yisu Capital、Grand Shores Fund, FreeS FUND, NODE Capital, Consensus Capital, Hash Capital, NEO Capital, Ticker Capital, Contract Capital, Junwu Capital, Candy Capital, Hofan Adventure Capital, BMETA Capital, BYTE Capital, Minjie Capital, InsurFun, BA Capital, Consensus Lab, TOKENMANIA and BYZANTIUM Capital, etc.
Activity: 32

I liked your project, but I want to understand that you will protect the interests of investors.

Which exchanges do you plan to add the Cocos token to?

At the moment, it is not known which exchanges will add the Cocos-BCX token.

However, the Cocos-BCX project works closely with Binance representatives.

Are Hackathon events talking about the possibilities of using different blockchains in the gaming industry?

It would be very interesting to see a comparison of the Cocos-BCX blockchain and other tech blockchains.

It will be possible when work on Cocos-BCX is completed
Activity: 33

What is your primary concern for your Cocos-BCX project?

Do you want to improve the gaming industry or completely change it?

I think that the main goal for the Cocos-BCX team is to introduce a new blockchain technology into the gaming industry.

This is directly related to the development of the entire gaming industry.
Activity: 29

Can Cocos-BCX developers deploy smart contract even in Libra?

Yes, moderators in the Telegram Cocos-BCX group spoke about this.

This does not mean that Libra is a partner of Cocos-BCX. This means that the Cocos-BCX project is expanding its capabilities.

Nevertheless, it is very important that the Cocos-BCX team is working on the development of the project.

Libra is a large-scale project. Cocos-BCX is developing in the right direction

The team every two weeks provides a development report and every month a full report on all completed project plans.

I think it doesn't matter exactly how the project decides to attract investment. IEO or private sale.

For the Cocos-BCX community, private sale is not a good solution, because Cocos token price manipulations are possible

You should understand that private companies will already receive tokens worth $ 40 million.

If so, but IEO members will not make a quick profit. I hope these investors do not receive Cocos-BCX tokens

The Cocos-BCX blockchain is unique in that it was created specifically for the gaming industry.

Thanks to API, it is easy to implement in any modern games
Activity: 30

Are you sure that they will receive a distribution of tokens, and not become shareholders of the company?

I think they will receive part of the company's profits.

Over the past few months, you have conducted more than 20 events on different continents.

When is the next event with your team?

Now the Cocos-BCX team has taken a break and is not publishing news about the next events. Perhaps the team is busy preparing for IEO

This is what the whole community is waiting for.

I think if the Cocos-BCX team succeeds in resolving all legal issues, then IEO will take place in the near future.

I think IEO will be after the Cocos-BCX team completes all blockchain work and creates Cocos coins

I don't think the Cocos-BCX team is having legal problems
Activity: 43

Which well-known mobile game developers are you negotiating with?

It’s very important for you to have developer support

I expect Cocos-BCX to be able to negotiate a long-term partnership with Sony.

Blockchain will bring many benefits to games from Sony

Blockchain integration into games from Sony developers can take a lot of time. These are very complex games. It will take a lot of time to search for errors.

Sony is a large corporation and they may want to use their blockchain.

Therefore, Cocos-BCX should become insanely popular in the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 39

White Matrix developed ChainIDE, which is why Cocos-BCX now has smart contract programming.

The project is developing every day and it’s good

Cocos-BCX is a special project. They are in no hurry to attract investment, but daily work to improve the project.

Development and marketing are just on top

They are in no hurry to attract investment, as they have already raised $ 40 million in private sales.

Large blockchain companies participated in investing
Activity: 93

Over the past few months, you have conducted more than 20 events on different continents.

When is the next event with your team?

Now the Cocos-BCX team has taken a break and is not publishing news about the next events. Perhaps the team is busy preparing for IEO

This is what the whole community is waiting for.

I think if the Cocos-BCX team succeeds in resolving all legal issues, then IEO will take place in the near future.

Can Cocos-BCX developers deploy smart contract even in Libra?

Yes, moderators in the Telegram Cocos-BCX group spoke about this.

This does not mean that Libra is a partner of Cocos-BCX. This means that the Cocos-BCX project is expanding its capabilities.

Nevertheless, it is very important that the Cocos-BCX team is working on the development of the project.

Libra is a large-scale project. Cocos-BCX is developing in the right direction
Activity: 35

Pages:
Jump to: