Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 58. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Hi guys, tell me how can I earn Cocos tokens if I have a small community on Telegram dedicated to blockchain?

You can take part in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan.

This will allow you to earn Cocos tokens by posting news about the Cocos-BCX project.
Activity: 28
Will you be participating in the hackathons that will be held in Seoul, San Francisco, and Bengaluru?

I am interested in one question.

Large companies invest in your project. Will you give up IEO if venture funds agree to buy all your tokens?

Very good question.

If the Cocos-BCX team urgently needs a lot of money, they can quickly conduct private sales and raise the required amount

At the same time, private investors can artificially raise the price of Cocos tokens in the future.
I think it is better to have IEO.

IEO promotes the distribution of tokens among the entire active community. Token will have a more stable cost.
Activity: 29

Tell us how the SDK will facilitate the development of games and the integration of the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

Thanks to this update, game developers can easily integrate Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games through API

Blockchain integration via API is fast and convenient.

But will API access be free or will there be only a free trial period?

Access will be absolutely free.

I think many developers will now integrate Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games

What events will your team take part in the near future?

Will you take part in the Autumn Summit in Milan?

Are you talking about WSO2 Integration Summit Milan 2019?

I was at this summit in May. Is a new event scheduled for October?
Activity: 33

Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Angels Ranking Criteria does not say how many tokens will be given for this or that action.

How can I understand how much it will cost to post in my twitter account about your project?

You can post one post and apply for Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Angels

Moderators will evaluate your contribution to the project and indicate your award.
Activity: 35

I think the team will take part in all Hackathon events

I know for sure that there will be an event in the USA
Activity: 34

Have you already run the SDK for C ++ and Python?

Is your Cocos-BCX SDK open source?

Yes, the Cocos-BCX SDK is open source.

You can read all the information on this on the blog at https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-c-python-sdks-is-now-open-sourced-d4988f8a6dff

What benefits will Cocos-BCX users get from running the SDK?

Is it only for developers?

It will be easier for developers to use blockchain in their games. They will be able to create and use tokens in their games.
Activity: 36
What is the minimum number of subscribers on a YouTube channel so that I can participate in your campaign and earn tokens for a video review?
Activity: 32

How many people attended the event in Shanghai?

Which companies from the gaming industry attended the event?

Judging by the photo report, more than 100 people attended the event.

The event was attended by Pocket Gamer Connects, Jinse, Dogigames, GBAC, Bishijie

Dogigames created a lot of cool games, I'm glad that you hold joint events and share the experience of creating and using blockchain

I also heard a lot of good things about Dogigames.

Are they partners with Cocos-BCX?

I hope your cooperation will be fruitful

Dogigames participated in this event with Cocos-BCX.

I think all game developers are considering using Cocos-BCX blockchain.

Judging by statistics, more than 95% of all developers consider the use of blockchain in their games.

What famous games did Dogigames create?

Blockchain provides many advantages for developers, so now there is a massive testing of blockchain in all games.

Cocos-BCX makes blockchain easier to use
Activity: 14
Hi guys, tell me how can I earn Cocos tokens if I have a small community on Telegram dedicated to blockchain?
Activity: 33

I am interested in one question.

Large companies invest in your project. Will you give up IEO if venture funds agree to buy all your tokens?

Very good question.

If the Cocos-BCX team urgently needs a lot of money, they can quickly conduct private sales and raise the required amount

At the same time, private investors can artificially raise the price of Cocos tokens in the future.
I think it is better to have IEO.
Activity: 23
Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Angels Ranking Criteria does not say how many tokens will be given for this or that action.

How can I understand how much it will cost to post in my twitter account about your project?
Activity: 32

In order to participate in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan, do I need to have my own community on the Internet, where can I advertise your project?

Also, if you are a developer, you can integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into your game and receive rewards in Cocos tokens

If you are a mobile game developer, then integration with Cocos-BCX can positively affect the popularity of your developments.

Also get rewards in Cocos tokens

That is, in order to receive an award in Cocos tokens, is it enough to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into own game and apply for participation in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan?

But this is not a guarantee of reward.

The Cocos-BCX team will review your report and decide on your contribution to the project.

Cocos-BCX Team Introduces Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Angels Ranking Criteria

You can read more about it here https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-buidlers-angels-ranking-criteria-9fbafe378019

Thanks MeGaBeSuNTa

Now I at least roughly understand how much I can earn on publications about the Cocos-BCX project on my blog

I see that here many users want to watch video broadcasts from events in which the Cocos-BCX team takes part.

I hope the Cocos-BCX team will take us into account
Activity: 8

Tell us how the SDK will facilitate the development of games and the integration of the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

Thanks to this update, game developers can easily integrate Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games through API

Blockchain integration via API is fast and convenient.

But will API access be free or will there be only a free trial period?
Activity: 35

I do not understand a bit how to register and become a member of the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan.

Do you have detailed instructions that I have to perform?

Interested teams and individuals can still apply for the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan by filling out the form at https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8

What needs to be added in Attachments?

Should I upload my resume and recommendations there?

I think you need to upload any documents that will help the Cocos-BCX team decide to reward you as a campaign participant.

The Cocos-BCX team adopts ranking criteria individually for each project. Therefore, you must provide documents about your benefits.

That is, the same work can be evaluated in different ways?

As I understand it, ranking criteria are published specifically to help assess participants' work

The Cocos-BCX team has introduced uniform criteria for evaluating all Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan members.

It will be interesting to look at the first payments

These criteria give only general concepts, but even the price of tokens is not known now, so you won’t be able to understand how much you can earn
Activity: 63

Have you already run the SDK for C ++ and Python?

Is your Cocos-BCX SDK open source?

Yes, the Cocos-BCX SDK is open source.

You can read all the information on this on the blog at https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-c-python-sdks-is-now-open-sourced-d4988f8a6dff

What benefits will Cocos-BCX users get from running the SDK?

Is it only for developers?
Activity: 93

How many people attended the event in Shanghai?

Which companies from the gaming industry attended the event?

Judging by the photo report, more than 100 people attended the event.

The event was attended by Pocket Gamer Connects, Jinse, Dogigames, GBAC, Bishijie

Dogigames created a lot of cool games, I'm glad that you hold joint events and share the experience of creating and using blockchain

I also heard a lot of good things about Dogigames.

Are they partners with Cocos-BCX?

I hope your cooperation will be fruitful

Dogigames participated in this event with Cocos-BCX.

I think all game developers are considering using Cocos-BCX blockchain.

Judging by statistics, more than 95% of all developers consider the use of blockchain in their games.

What famous games did Dogigames create?
Who is your main audience?

I know that there are a lot of game developers in your community, but are there any gamers in your community and what are the benefits of investing for them?
Pages:
Jump to: