Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 50. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I just have seen that COCOS will be listed to Binance CEX exchange. Is this project listed anywhere right now? Because I cant find their ticker on CMC...

Because for listing on CMC you need to have a listing on at least 2 exchanges

I think that this will happen in the near future and the Cocos-BCX token will enter the TOP 100 CMC.

Although not, in the TOP 50 CMC

they are here : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cocos-bcx/

Why is Total Supply still not listed?

After all, they created a token in the Ethereum blockchain. CMC waiting for confirmation from Cocos-BCX team?

I think the whole problem is that the token is created on the Ethereum network. In the future, the token will be transferred to Cocos-BCX's own blockchain.
Activity: 31

Some resources indicate that you raised $ 40 million in private sales, while others indicate that you raised about $ 45 million.

Can you answer more reliably?

You can read on the blog that they raised $ 40 million in private sales.

But I think this may not be the exact amount if they kept cryptocurrency investments

I hope that they converted this amount to Fiat, otherwise they lost a lot of money in 2018.

Nevertheless, they managed to implement such a good project.
Activity: 28

Three trading pairs are available on Binance exchange
COCOS / BNB
COCOS / BTC
COCOS / USDT

It is interesting to look at the daily trading volume in the early days. As I understand it, the COCOS team will sell tokens

On the first day, the trading volume amounted to about $ 12 million, and Cocos-BCX capitalization is now more than $ 30 million.

Currently the daily trading volume is $ 3,313,428 USD according to coinmarketcap.

The price of the token becomes more stable and growth is waiting for us

Many traders and blockchain experts predict Cocos-BCX token price increases to $ 0.01 in the near future.

It is quite real

Yesterday, the daily trading volume in the COCOS / BTC trading pair amounted to about 800 bitcoins.

Now there is a drop in trading volume to 250 Bitcoins.

Does this mean that all investors have already bought COCOS?

Now the daily trading volume in the trading pair with Bitcoin has dropped to 125 BTC.

I think investors are waiting for a lower price to buy tokens

The daily trading volume has now fallen to $ 1,258,914.

This shows that many investors have already bought Cocos tokens and are not going to sell it.
Activity: 32

Has your COCOS project accepted public investment?

I do not know of any projects that received listing for free on Binance without support from the state

Cocos-BCX accepts investments only from private companies.

The potential of the project is huge. This is the only startup that has received a free listing for binance.

Public investment always kills startup independence.

Therefore Cocos-BCX does not accept public investment
Activity: 33

How was your event in Germany? Where can I see a video or photo report from this event?

The listing news made everyone forget about the event in Berlin.

Who spoke at this event from your team and where can I see a report on this event?

I did not see any news about the event in Germany. I think the team will publish the report as soon as it can

Congratulations to the Cocos-BCX team for listing on Binance!

This announcement was published in telegrams. Trading is already open 2019/08/21 11:00 AM (UTC)

Bidding has already been launched, but the daily trading volume does not exceed 1.5 Bitcoins

I don’t understand why you did the listing without IEO

They must have a business reason for such - likely because they already have a critically and commercially successful product and just moving it into the decentralized ecosystem.  Curious to see where it heads. Could do with a bit more publicity though

No one doubts the success of the project. In the early days of listing for Binance, daily trading volume exceeded $ 12 million

The project has already received listing on three exchanges. Listing for a finance is a huge success for a project.

Now the daily trading volume is $ 3,500,815 USD and there will be further growth

I just have seen that COCOS will be listed to Binance CEX exchange. Is this project listed anywhere right now? Because I cant find their ticker on CMC...

I think that this will happen in the near future and the Cocos-BCX token will enter the TOP 100 CMC.

Now Cocos token has Rank 1957 in coinmarketcap.

As soon as they indicate Total Supply in CMC they will enter the TOP 100 best coins

Are Cocos-BCX assets currently locked?

Or why I do not see Circulating Supply? This does not allow Cocos-BCX to calculate the exact capitalization.

Now Cocos token has Rank 1957 in coinmarketcap.

As soon as they indicate Total Supply in CMC they will enter the TOP 100 best coins

Yesterday, the daily trading volume at Binance was more than 12 million dollars.

Is your team selling COCOS tokens?

Most likely, COCOS tokens were received by investors participating in private sales at the end of 2017.

After 2-4 days, the price will begin to stabilize.
Activity: 30

How was your event in Germany? Where can I see a video or photo report from this event?

The listing news made everyone forget about the event in Berlin.

Who spoke at this event from your team and where can I see a report on this event?
Activity: 49

Yesterday, the daily trading volume in the COCOS / BTC trading pair amounted to about 800 bitcoins.

Now there is a drop in trading volume to 250 Bitcoins.

Does this mean that all investors have already bought COCOS?

Now the daily trading volume in the trading pair with Bitcoin has dropped to 125 BTC.

I think investors are waiting for a lower price to buy tokens

Some resources indicate that you raised $ 40 million in private sales, while others indicate that you raised about $ 45 million.

Can you answer more reliably?

You can read on the blog that they raised $ 40 million in private sales.

But I think this may not be the exact amount if they kept cryptocurrency investments
Activity: 33

In the preliminary investment, you raised $ 40 million from more than 30 companies.

Will these companies receive tokens of your project?

A very good question, because the Cocos-BCX token price will depend on this. The more investors, the more difficult it will be for a token to grow in price

Judging by the distribution of tokens, the Cocos-BCX team will put up the majority of tokens for sale through Binance.

I still don’t understand who exactly sells Cocos-BCX tokens if the team did not conduct IEO.

Perhaps these tokens are sold by companies that invested in Cocos-BCX back in 2017

I think you're right. Although it is possible that tokens are sold by the Cocos-BCX team.

I wonder how much investment the Cocos-BCX team was able to attract after listing on Binance.

Three trading pairs are available on Binance exchange
COCOS / BNB
COCOS / BTC
COCOS / USDT

It is interesting to look at the daily trading volume in the early days. As I understand it, the COCOS team will sell tokens

On the first day, the trading volume amounted to about $ 12 million, and Cocos-BCX capitalization is now more than $ 30 million.

Currently the daily trading volume is $ 3,313,428 USD according to coinmarketcap.

The price of the token becomes more stable and growth is waiting for us

Has your COCOS project accepted public investment?

I do not know of any projects that received listing for free on Binance without support from the state

Cocos-BCX accepts investments only from private companies.

The potential of the project is huge. This is the only startup that has received a free listing for binance.

they are here : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cocos-bcx/

Why is Total Supply still not listed?

After all, they created a token in the Ethereum blockchain. CMC waiting for confirmation from Cocos-BCX team?

Congratulations to the Cocos-BCX team for listing on Binance!

This announcement was published in telegrams. Trading is already open 2019/08/21 11:00 AM (UTC)

Bidding has already been launched, but the daily trading volume does not exceed 1.5 Bitcoins

I don’t understand why you did the listing without IEO

They must have a business reason for such - likely because they already have a critically and commercially successful product and just moving it into the decentralized ecosystem.  Curious to see where it heads. Could do with a bit more publicity though

No one doubts the success of the project. In the early days of listing for Binance, daily trading volume exceeded $ 12 million

Congratulations to the COCOS team on getting listed on CoinMarketCap Smiley

I'm writing a book called Altcoin Investigation 2019-08 and I've included a "slot" for COCOS on the voting page for the book.  The way the book works is that people vote on which coins they want to be included in the book, and the ones that get the most votes will get info about the project added.  You can vote as often as you like.  I try to update the book every day, and it is currently free.

To vote for COCOS to be included, go here : http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=COCOS and then click the button for the coin. You can click on the download link to download the book in its current form. There will be a slider for the cost of the book - you can slide it all the way to the left to get it for free.

Wow! The token is already being traded on 3 exchanges!

Bigone
Bilaxy
Binance

Daily Trading Volume 556 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: