Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 60. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Why does your team delay IEO?

Now a bear market and this is a great time to create large companies.

Bears can remain in the market for a long time, so the project team is in no hurry to announce the IEO.

I think it will happen in September

I think that Bulls will come to the market from autumn and until the new year we will see a 100% increase in the cryptocurrency market

Cocos-BCX team should not miss the perfect time to start IEO

Bears can manage the cryptocurrency market for a long time to come.

Cocos team is waiting for a good time to conduct IEO

Nobody knows this, so the Cocos-BCX team is in no hurry to announce specific dates so as not to postpone investment rounds in the event of a red market
Activity: 35

Is the agenda in Chinese only? Is this list in English?

I do not really understand what is written in this picture

Unfortunately, there is no information in English right now, but you can read the information through the translator https://www.huodongxing.com/event/9501472915300

Thanks for the link. This is the only information about the event in Shanghai. I wonder if there will be a video report after this event?

I haven’t seen a video report, but you can see many photos in the Telegram group

I was hoping IEO would be announced at the event

In my opinion, it has already become clear that the Cocos-BCX team will wait for the cryptocurrency market to grow and then announce the start of IEO

I agree with you and I think this is the right decision from the Cocos-BCX team.

Now the market is experiencing many problems
Activity: 8

In order to participate in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan, do I need to have my own community on the Internet, where can I advertise your project?

Also, if you are a developer, you can integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into your game and receive rewards in Cocos tokens

If you are a mobile game developer, then integration with Cocos-BCX can positively affect the popularity of your developments.

Also get rewards in Cocos tokens

What do I need to do?

I have friends who developed games for smartphones and personal computers. How can they get rewards ??

Tell your friends about the Cocos-BCX project and give them a link to register for the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan

They will be able to improve their games and receive a reward.
Activity: 14

I do not understand a bit how to register and become a member of the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan.

Do you have detailed instructions that I have to perform?

Interested teams and individuals can still apply for the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan by filling out the form at https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8

What needs to be added in Attachments?

Should I upload my resume and recommendations there?

I think you need to upload any documents that will help the Cocos-BCX team decide to reward you as a campaign participant.

The Cocos-BCX team adopts ranking criteria individually for each project. Therefore, you must provide documents about your benefits.
Activity: 56

What are the basic requirements for users to participate in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan? If I am under 18, can I participate in the campaign?

If you have not reached the age of majority, you will not be able to invest in the Cocos-BCX project.

You are also not allowed to register on the Cocos-BCX platform.

In some countries it is allowed to invest from the age of 17.

It all depends on the country of which you are a citizen.

You need to independently study the laws of the country in which you reside. Then you can understand if you can invest in tokens

Is there a list of countries that should not participate in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan and bounty?

I would like to earn Cocos tokens
Activity: 40

To further explore the potential of blockchain gaming, DappReview and CocoaChina will jointly host the Global Blockchain Game Ecosystem Conference on Aug. 2 in Shanghai. Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/road-to-the-future-global-blockchain-gaming-ecosystem-conference-is-coming-soon-f2e4ec193b8

At the event there are two types of tickets.

Normal has a cost of 1,000.00 ¥

VIP zone costs 2,000.00 ¥

Where did you see the price to attend this event?

What is included in the price of a regular ticket and what is included in the price of VIP?

I think it’s too late to talk about it now. See the report from the event in the Telegram group.

There are many photos from Shanghai.

There are also a lot of photos on Twitter https://twitter.com/TokenPocket_TP/status/1157271501487276037

The event was attended by many companies from the gaming industry.

I have seen many photos from an event in Shanghai, but there are no videos.
Why aren't you broadcast live from such events?

In order to participate in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan, do I need to have my own community on the Internet, where can I advertise your project?

Also, if you are a developer, you can integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into your game and receive rewards in Cocos tokens

If you are a mobile game developer, then integration with Cocos-BCX can positively affect the popularity of your developments.

That is, in order to receive an award in Cocos tokens, is it enough to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into own game and apply for participation in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan?

But this is not a guarantee of reward.

The Cocos-BCX team will review your report and decide on your contribution to the project.
Activity: 37

How can I participate in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan?

What are your requirements for participants and is KYC necessary?

KYC is required to get tokens. This is done to avoid fraud when participating in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan

This allows you to curb the token price drop. The fewer fraudsters in the market, the more stable the price of the token. It also contributes to the rise in the price of the token.

In the project economy, a number of comprehensive measures must be taken to curb the token price drop after adding the token to the exchange

Common measures are the introduction of KYC and blocking tokens for a certain period.

But the best solution is to develop a quality Cocos-BCX product

An important part of any startup is also quality marketing.
The project devotes a lot of time to events around the world, which makes the project famous
Activity: 25

Why does your team delay IEO?

Now a bear market and this is a great time to create large companies.

Bears can remain in the market for a long time, so the project team is in no hurry to announce the IEO.

I think it will happen in September

I think that Bulls will come to the market from autumn and until the new year we will see a 100% increase in the cryptocurrency market

Cocos-BCX team should not miss the perfect time to start IEO

Bears can manage the cryptocurrency market for a long time to come.

Cocos team is waiting for a good time to conduct IEO
Activity: 13

That is, in order to receive an award in Cocos tokens, is it enough to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into own game and apply for participation in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan?
Activity: 9

What are the basic requirements for users to participate in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan? If I am under 18, can I participate in the campaign?

If you have not reached the age of majority, you will not be able to invest in the Cocos-BCX project.

You need to independently study the laws of the country in which you reside. Then you can understand if you can invest in tokens
Activity: 31

What do I need to do?

I have friends who developed games for smartphones and personal computers. How can they get rewards ??
Activity: 42

How many people attended the event in Shanghai?

Which companies from the gaming industry attended the event?

Judging by the photo report, more than 100 people attended the event.

The event was attended by Pocket Gamer Connects, Jinse, Dogigames, GBAC, Bishijie
Activity: 13

Is the agenda in Chinese only? Is this list in English?

I do not really understand what is written in this picture

Unfortunately, there is no information in English right now, but you can read the information through the translator https://www.huodongxing.com/event/9501472915300

Thanks for the link. This is the only information about the event in Shanghai. I wonder if there will be a video report after this event?

I haven’t seen a video report, but you can see many photos in the Telegram group

I was hoping IEO would be announced at the event

In my opinion, it has already become clear that the Cocos-BCX team will wait for the cryptocurrency market to grow and then announce the start of IEO
Activity: 10

I do not understand a bit how to register and become a member of the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan.

Interested teams and individuals can still apply for the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan by filling out the form at https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8

What needs to be added in Attachments?

Should I upload my resume and recommendations there?

I think you need to upload any documents that will help the Cocos-BCX team decide to reward you as a campaign participant.
Activity: 35

To further explore the potential of blockchain gaming, DappReview and CocoaChina will jointly host the Global Blockchain Game Ecosystem Conference on Aug. 2 in Shanghai. Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/road-to-the-future-global-blockchain-gaming-ecosystem-conference-is-coming-soon-f2e4ec193b8

At the event there are two types of tickets.

Normal has a cost of 1,000.00 ¥

VIP zone costs 2,000.00 ¥

Where did you see the price to attend this event?

What is included in the price of a regular ticket and what is included in the price of VIP?

I think it’s too late to talk about it now. See the report from the event in the Telegram group.

There are many photos from Shanghai.

There are also a lot of photos on Twitter https://twitter.com/TokenPocket_TP/status/1157271501487276037

The event was attended by many companies from the gaming industry.
Activity: 32

Read this article. Here you will find a detailed description of the Ecosystem Incentive Plan https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcxs-first-buidlers-angels-list-5b00c9b101b2

Also in the medium there is an article on the criteria for evaluating certain tasks.

I think the reward will be very worthy for the participants of the Ecosystem Incentive Plan

Can you send me a link where the criteria for calculating the remuneration of Ecosystem Incentive Plan participants are defined?

How can I participate in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan?

What are your requirements for participants and is KYC necessary?

KYC is required to get tokens. This is done to avoid fraud when participating in the Cocos-BCX Ecosystem Incentive Plan

This allows you to curb the token price drop. The fewer fraudsters in the market, the more stable the price of the token. It also contributes to the rise in the price of the token.

In the project economy, a number of comprehensive measures must be taken to curb the token price drop after adding the token to the exchange

Common measures are the introduction of KYC and blocking tokens for a certain period.

But the best solution is to develop a quality Cocos-BCX product
Activity: 12

Activity: 32

Read this article. Here you will find a detailed description of the Ecosystem Incentive Plan https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcxs-first-buidlers-angels-list-5b00c9b101b2

Also in the medium there is an article on the criteria for evaluating certain tasks.

I think the reward will be very worthy for the participants of the Ecosystem Incentive Plan
Pages:
Jump to: