Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 6. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If I am not mistaken, this forum has long worked in Chinese. This is true?

https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-forum-is-officially-released-a94adfbd3cc0

How many tokens will I receive for each referral?

Do new users need to confirm KYC?

The site indicates that you get 50 points. The exact amount in tokens is not indicated. KYC is optional

Then how to understand what reward I will receive for each referral?

I want to earn on your referral system, but I want to understand the conditions

The price of the token is very unstable. Therefore, it is difficult to imagine what amount it will be in dollars

Token price drops every day.

Now the lowest price in the entire history of the project
$ 0,000632 USD
New listing? https://hoo.com/trade/cocos-usdt

This is a small exchange, but I think it will be very useful for the community.

This is unbelievable, but the price of the token continues to fall.

When will the price start to rise? Any good news?

$ 0,000675 USD

As we can see, the price of Cocos-BCX token is highly dependent on the market situation.

The whole market is red and Cocos-BCX price is also falling
Today I saw that you are working with http://COS.TV. Why aren't you looking for blockchain projects? https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1201428278893957120
Activity: 8

Good news about the project!

It's finally here: #mainnet version 1.0 "Gang Rinpoche" https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1205056140251455488

Great news. Developers know their business and soon we will see a full launch of the main network

The Cocos-BCX team has released many good products, but they will all be connected through the main network, which will change the entire gaming industry.

The main thing is that developers understand all the advantages of using blockchain in games. Then the demand for tokens will grow
Activity: 7

The site indicates that you get 50 points. The exact amount in tokens is not indicated. KYC is optional

The price of the token is very unstable. Therefore, it is difficult to imagine what amount it will be in dollars

Can the main game developers choose any other of the existing blockchains for their development?

Some developers have tested using Ethereum. But this blockchain is not intended for the gaming industry and has many disadvantages.

Ethereum is experiencing many problems, the main one being scaling.

Therefore, the use of Ethereum in the gaming industry is practically excluded.

Cocos-BCX is the best option for tokenizing games

I hope the developers will begin to test the blockchain immediately after launch and soon we will see games with Cocos-BCX integration
Activity: 7

The daily trading volume remains low. Are you negotiating a new listing on one of the major exchanges?

I also believe that new active traders should be attracted to the project, which will increase investor interest

After the launch of the main network and the use of the blockchain in games, the demand for tokens will grow naturally

Even with minimal use of the blockchain in games, the cost of tokens should grow by 100-200% in the next six months

The main thing is that before this the price of the token does not fall too low. Now the situation is very incomprehensible and someone is buying tokens at a low price.
This is unbelievable, but the price of the token continues to fall.

When will the price start to rise? Any good news?

$ 0,000675 USD
Have you already implemented the integration of blockchain in games by API? https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-monthly-report-november-2019-90a768828980

New monthly project development report

Cocos-BCX Monthly Report - November 2019

https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-monthly-report-november-2019-90a768828980

Do all current games run on a test network?

Good news about the project!

It's finally here: #mainnet version 1.0 "Gang Rinpoche" https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1205056140251455488

Great news. Developers know their business and soon we will see a full launch of the main network

The Cocos-BCX team has released many good products, but they will all be connected through the main network, which will change the entire gaming industry.

Hello friends! I believe in the success of the project, but I want to buy tokens at the lowest price. Should I buy tokens now or wait for a further fall?

If new investors (project partners) come to the market who will use the Cocos-BCX blockchain, then the price of the token will increase by 200-300%

That will happen. Most likely, the cryptocurrency market growth will begin in early 2020 and Cocos-BCX will become one of the best assets.

China is positive about blockchain, and India will soon pass laws regulating cryptocurrency. This should positively affect the cryptocurrency market.

Despite a lot of positive news, the cryptocurrency market remains at a very low level. Bulls will appear on the market soon and everything will change.

If you believe in the assumption of many analysts, then 2020 may be one of the most successful for cryptocurrencies in history

Forecasts come true very rarely, but I think that many whales are interested in the growth of the cryptocurrency market

China has already spoken positively several times towards the development of the blockchain. Soon, many governments must legalize cryptocurrencies.

I think this is unlikely to happen in the next 3-5 years.

However, governments must reduce pressure on cryptocurrency projects

Is it true that Cocos-BCX is the only company that received a free listing for a finance without government investment?

Yes. Cocos-BCX is the only startup that received a free listing on Binance without government support.

This shows that the project seeks to be independent and can independently develop its product.

Do you have problems financing your development? Everything goes according to plan?

Development is going according to plan and the team publishes progress reports every two weeks

Can the main game developers choose any other of the existing blockchains for their development?

Some developers have tested using Ethereum. But this blockchain is not intended for the gaming industry and has many disadvantages.

Ethereum is experiencing many problems, the main one being scaling.

Therefore, the use of Ethereum in the gaming industry is practically excluded.

Cocos-BCX is the best option for tokenizing games

Hello fellow traders. Now the token price is $ 0,000758

What do you think the price of the token will be after the launch of the main network?

It is likely that many investors are waiting for this event to sell their coins at rising prices. Therefore, I think the price may fall even lower

This event is waiting for investors who want to make some money, but large developers will buy tokens for blockchain testing, and developers have much more money Wink

After the game starts, all users will purchase tokens and then the price of the token will fly to the moon

We are all waiting for this. The project is very active in development and the Cocos-BCX community is growing every day. Nearly 400,000 users take part in the bounty campaign

I have absolute faith in the success of the project, since Cocos-BCX has no competitors in the gaming industry. This is a unique product that all developers need.

I agree with you. But it takes a lot of time to test something new.

Long-term investment in Cocos-BCX can bring good returns

Theoretically, the demand for Cocos-BCX tokens can grow hundreds of times when games using the blockchain are launched

Soon the theory will turn into practice and the price of the token will fly to the moon

I bought tokens at 80% more expensive than today's price, so I am waiting for this too.

I want to see my assets make me profit

Pages:
Jump to: