Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 8. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Hello fellow traders. Now the token price is $ 0,000758

What do you think the price of the token will be after the launch of the main network?

It is likely that many investors are waiting for this event to sell their coins at rising prices. Therefore, I think the price may fall even lower

This event is waiting for investors who want to make some money, but large developers will buy tokens for blockchain testing, and developers have much more money Wink

After the game starts, all users will purchase tokens and then the price of the token will fly to the moon

We are all waiting for this. The project is very active in development and the Cocos-BCX community is growing every day. Nearly 400,000 users take part in the bounty campaign

I have absolute faith in the success of the project, since Cocos-BCX has no competitors in the gaming industry. This is a unique product that all developers need.

I agree with you. But it takes a lot of time to test something new.

Long-term investment in Cocos-BCX can bring good returns

Theoretically, the demand for Cocos-BCX tokens can grow hundreds of times when games using the blockchain are launched
Activity: 7

-5.73% in the last day. Token price will continue to fall?

$ 0,000724 USD (-2.55%)

It is likely that in the next month the price of the token will continue to fall. Holidays await us ahead and many people want to receive fiat money

The price of the token has remained at a stable low level of $ 0,000744 USD (3.22%) all day

Where are the new investors?
Activity: 3

The daily trading volume remains low. Are you negotiating a new listing on one of the major exchanges?

I think that after the launch of the main network, the daily trading volume will increase. The price of the token can increase by 100%

What games have already been created with the possible integration of the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

All games are listed on the site. They are created on the Cocos-BCX engine. Blockchain integration will occur after the launch of the main network
Activity: 6

Hello friends! I believe in the success of the project, but I want to buy tokens at the lowest price. Should I buy tokens now or wait for a further fall?

If new investors (project partners) come to the market who will use the Cocos-BCX blockchain, then the price of the token will increase by 200-300%

That will happen. Most likely, the cryptocurrency market growth will begin in early 2020 and Cocos-BCX will become one of the best assets.

China is positive about blockchain, and India will soon pass laws regulating cryptocurrency. This should positively affect the cryptocurrency market.

Despite a lot of positive news, the cryptocurrency market remains at a very low level. Bulls will appear on the market soon and everything will change.

If you believe in the assumption of many analysts, then 2020 may be one of the most successful for cryptocurrencies in history

The reward for miners will soon fall by 2 times. Therefore, the cryptocurrency market should begin to grow or investor interest will decline significantly
Activity: 1

Which developers have already confirmed their interest in using the Cocos-BCX blockchain in their future games?

I think the first partnership announcements will appear after the launch of the main network.

I really look forward to it. The price of the token should begin to rise. Cocos-BCX is one of the most promising projects of 2019

Judging by the lack of news recently, we will soon have a surprise and the Cocos-BCX blockchain will be presented at one of your events in China

Are any events planned in China now? I also want to attend any conference where Cocos-BCX team speaks

Information about upcoming events is always published on the blog https://medium.com/@CocosBCX

Is it true that Cocos-BCX is the only company that received a free listing for a finance without government investment?

Yes. Cocos-BCX is the only startup that received a free listing on Binance without government support.
Activity: 4

Now all the news about Cocos-BCX can be not only read but watched

We are excited to announce that CocosBCX has opened its channel on http://COS.TV!

https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1201428278893957120

This is a regular video hosting where you opened your channel? Why if there is a YouTube?

Here is a link to the Cocos-BCX project video itself.

https://cos.tv/videos/play/1574841918192326539

Many users wrote positive comments about the project.

Thank you for another opportunity to observe the development of your project. Your community is growing every day

By the way, this is a very good video showing the operation of the entire Cocos-BCX ecosystem.

Very soon, we should see the full launch of the blockchain and understand how it will be used in game development

It is likely that developers will need time to develop games using the Cocos-BCX blockchain (from 3 to 12 months)

Therefore, I do not believe that the price of the token will immediately begin to rise in price

That is, in your opinion, the price of a token can grow only after a year?

Now all the news about Cocos-BCX can be not only read but watched

We are excited to announce that CocosBCX has opened its channel on http://COS.TV!

https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1201428278893957120

This is a regular video hosting where you opened your channel? Why if there is a YouTube?

Here is a link to the Cocos-BCX project video itself.

https://cos.tv/videos/play/1574841918192326539

Many users wrote positive comments about the project.

Thank you for another opportunity to observe the development of your project. Your community is growing every day

By the way, this is a very good video showing the operation of the entire Cocos-BCX ecosystem.

Very soon, we should see the full launch of the blockchain and understand how it will be used in game development

It is likely that developers will need time to develop games using the Cocos-BCX blockchain (from 3 to 12 months)

Therefore, I do not believe that the price of the token will immediately begin to rise in price
Activity: 14
Can the main game developers choose any other of the existing blockchains for their development?

Judging by the lack of news recently, we will soon have a surprise and the Cocos-BCX blockchain will be presented at one of your events in China

Are any events planned in China now? I also want to attend any conference where Cocos-BCX team speaks

Hello friends! I believe in the success of the project, but I want to buy tokens at the lowest price. Should I buy tokens now or wait for a further fall?

If new investors (project partners) come to the market who will use the Cocos-BCX blockchain, then the price of the token will increase by 200-300%

That will happen. Most likely, the cryptocurrency market growth will begin in early 2020 and Cocos-BCX will become one of the best assets.

China is positive about blockchain, and India will soon pass laws regulating cryptocurrency. This should positively affect the cryptocurrency market.

Despite a lot of positive news, the cryptocurrency market remains at a very low level. Bulls will appear on the market soon and everything will change.

If you believe in the assumption of many analysts, then 2020 may be one of the most successful for cryptocurrencies in history
The daily trading volume remains low. Are you negotiating a new listing on one of the major exchanges?

Hello fellow traders. Now the token price is $ 0,000758

What do you think the price of the token will be after the launch of the main network?

It is likely that many investors are waiting for this event to sell their coins at rising prices. Therefore, I think the price may fall even lower

This event is waiting for investors who want to make some money, but large developers will buy tokens for blockchain testing, and developers have much more money Wink

After the game starts, all users will purchase tokens and then the price of the token will fly to the moon

We are all waiting for this. The project is very active in development and the Cocos-BCX community is growing every day. Nearly 400,000 users take part in the bounty campaign

I have absolute faith in the success of the project, since Cocos-BCX has no competitors in the gaming industry. This is a unique product that all developers need.

I agree with you. But it takes a lot of time to test something new.

Long-term investment in Cocos-BCX can bring good returns
Activity: 13
Is it true that Cocos-BCX is the only company that received a free listing for a finance without government investment?

-5.73% in the last day. Token price will continue to fall?

$ 0,000724 USD (-2.55%)

It is likely that in the next month the price of the token will continue to fall. Holidays await us ahead and many people want to receive fiat money
What games have already been created with the possible integration of the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

Which developers have already confirmed their interest in using the Cocos-BCX blockchain in their future games?

I think the first partnership announcements will appear after the launch of the main network.
Activity: 13
Pages:
Jump to: