Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 9. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Now all the news about Cocos-BCX can be not only read but watched

We are excited to announce that CocosBCX has opened its channel on http://COS.TV!

https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1201428278893957120

This is a regular video hosting where you opened your channel? Why if there is a YouTube?

Here is a link to the Cocos-BCX project video itself.

https://cos.tv/videos/play/1574841918192326539

Many users wrote positive comments about the project.

Thank you for another opportunity to observe the development of your project. Your community is growing every day

By the way, this is a very good video showing the operation of the entire Cocos-BCX ecosystem.

Very soon, we should see the full launch of the blockchain and understand how it will be used in game development
-5.73% in the last day. Token price will continue to fall?

Hello fellow traders. Now the token price is $ 0,000758

What do you think the price of the token will be after the launch of the main network?

It is likely that many investors are waiting for this event to sell their coins at rising prices. Therefore, I think the price may fall even lower

This event is waiting for investors who want to make some money, but large developers will buy tokens for blockchain testing, and developers have much more money Wink

After the game starts, all users will purchase tokens and then the price of the token will fly to the moon

We are all waiting for this. The project is very active in development and the Cocos-BCX community is growing every day. Nearly 400,000 users take part in the bounty campaign

I have absolute faith in the success of the project, since Cocos-BCX has no competitors in the gaming industry. This is a unique product that all developers need.

Hello friends! I believe in the success of the project, but I want to buy tokens at the lowest price. Should I buy tokens now or wait for a further fall?

If new investors (project partners) come to the market who will use the Cocos-BCX blockchain, then the price of the token will increase by 200-300%

That will happen. Most likely, the cryptocurrency market growth will begin in early 2020 and Cocos-BCX will become one of the best assets.

China is positive about blockchain, and India will soon pass laws regulating cryptocurrency. This should positively affect the cryptocurrency market.

Despite a lot of positive news, the cryptocurrency market remains at a very low level. Bulls will appear on the market soon and everything will change.
Activity: 10

Therefore, the price of the token, which is now at a low level ($ 0,000785 USD), will invariably grow.

I plan to get 1000% profit within 2 years

1000% in 2 years that is not a realistic approach when you invested in any project but that is cryptocurrency and we can keep hope for this kind of result. This token has big potential to get explode in future because of low market cap.

What are the main benefits of Cocos-BCX for you?

Wow! I have not seen such a powerful bounty campaign for a long time! Nearly 400 thousand people participate in your marketing campaign

https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bounty-ecosystem-development-report-bc1ecb3bbfd8

To be more precise, 387,373 people took part in the bounty

Perhaps because of this, the price of the token is now at a low level. Bounty hunters sell their tokens

They sell their tokens for a pittance, thereby leaving the cost of the token at a very low level.

Soon the trend will change and the price will rise by 300%

What do you think will be associated with this growth? Do you believe that bulls will come to the cryptocurrency market soon?

The likelihood of a cryptocurrency market growth in late December is unlikely. However, the Cocos-BCX project may be different. We are waiting for the launch of the main network

Now the market is in a downtrend. I think nothing will change in the next month

I also do not believe in market growth in the near future. However, I rarely guess the market sentiment. Grin

It is necessary to monitor the cryptocurrency market daily, so as not to miss the trend change.

Now the price of the token is $ 0,000743 USD
Judging by the lack of news recently, we will soon have a surprise and the Cocos-BCX blockchain will be presented at one of your events in China

Your idea will be able to change the entire gaming industry, but it all depends on the speed and convenience of your blockchain.

Apparently this will be a very fast blockchain with minimal commissions. Security will also be top notch

Cocos-BCX has a strategic partner that conducts a full audit of the blockchain and confirms security.

This is great news because I want my tokens to be safe. I'm sure Cocos-BCX price will increase over time

The price depends on both large investors and the general state of the market. I’m sure Cocos-BCX investments will give excellent returns

Now the cryptocurrency market is on the launch pad for the launch to the moon. 2020 will be a good year for cryptocurrencies

Need support from the government of large countries. If at least one country legalizes cryptocurrencies, then the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market will begin

However, the project must remain independent of the government. As far as I know Cocos-BCX refused public funding

On private sales, Cocos-BCX raised $ 40 million from private investors. The main thing is that the project would remain completely independent

What venture funds have invested in this startup? I know that Binance invested in Cocos-BCX. Who else?

Binance Labs, NEO Global Capital, 500 Startups, and more
Is listing planned on the new exchange? You say that now only Binance is the official listing. Maybe you should add Cocos-BCX to Polonex?
Activity: 10

Therefore, the price of the token, which is now at a low level ($ 0,000785 USD), will invariably grow.

1000% in 2 years that is not a realistic approach when you invested in any project but that is cryptocurrency and we can keep hope for this kind of result. This token has big potential to get explode in future because of low market cap.

My father believed in bitcoin in 2013, and I believe in Cocos-BCX in 2019-20

I also think that the potential of the project is very great and I can earn big money

Hello friends! I believe in the success of the project, but I want to buy tokens at the lowest price. Should I buy tokens now or wait for a further fall?

I think that many investors will sell tokens in December, since the New Year holidays are coming soon.

Therefore, it is likely that the price of the token may decrease

If you recall the year 2017, then the price of many coins is growing very rapidly in December.

The cryptocurrency market may surprise everyone

There is definitely no stability in the cryptocurrency market. However, we can say with confidence that the price of the token will increase, as the demand for tokens will increase

If I buy your tokens, will I receive part of the profit of your company?

These are not security tokens.

You will receive profit only on the growth of the token price. This is a very likely scenario.

The probability of an increase in the price of the token is very high, since the gaming industry is a highly profitable business. Each developer using the Cocos-BCX blockchain will raise the price up

If the blockchain is well established in the gaming industry, then all gamers will use tokens to purchase game items in games

The more gamers start buying tokens, the higher the price of tokens will rise. Theoretically, this is an unlimited price increase for Cocos-BCX

If the Cocos-BCX blockchain is integrated into the main games, then the price of the token can reach $ 1. It looks incredible, but it could happen in the next 2 years.

Now the daily trading volume is $ 2 million. While all over the world, hundreds of times more is spent on gaming items per day

In fact, 1000% is not so much for the cryptocurrency market. If the main developers start using Cocos-BCX, then the token will begin to rise in price.

Your idea will be able to change the entire gaming industry, but it all depends on the speed and convenience of your blockchain.

Apparently this will be a very fast blockchain with minimal commissions. Security will also be top notch

Cocos-BCX has a strategic partner that conducts a full audit of the blockchain and confirms security.

This is great news because I want my tokens to be safe. I'm sure Cocos-BCX price will increase over time

The price depends on both large investors and the general state of the market. I’m sure Cocos-BCX investments will give excellent returns

Now the cryptocurrency market is on the launch pad for the launch to the moon. 2020 will be a good year for cryptocurrencies

Need support from the government of large countries. If at least one country legalizes cryptocurrencies, then the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market will begin

However, the project must remain independent of the government. As far as I know Cocos-BCX refused public funding

On private sales, Cocos-BCX raised $ 40 million from private investors. The main thing is that the project would remain completely independent

What venture funds have invested in this startup? I know that Binance invested in Cocos-BCX. Who else?

Now all the news about Cocos-BCX can be not only read but watched

We are excited to announce that CocosBCX has opened its channel on http://COS.TV!

https://twitter.com/contentosio/status/1201428278893957120

This is a regular video hosting where you opened your channel? Why if there is a YouTube?

Here is a link to the Cocos-BCX project video itself.

https://cos.tv/videos/play/1574841918192326539

Many users wrote positive comments about the project.

Thank you for another opportunity to observe the development of your project. Your community is growing every day

By the way, this is a very good video showing the operation of the entire Cocos-BCX ecosystem.
Activity: 1

Hello fellow traders. Now the token price is $ 0,000758

What do you think the price of the token will be after the launch of the main network?

It is likely that many investors are waiting for this event to sell their coins at rising prices. Therefore, I think the price may fall even lower

This event is waiting for investors who want to make some money, but large developers will buy tokens for blockchain testing, and developers have much more money Wink

After the game starts, all users will purchase tokens and then the price of the token will fly to the moon

We are all waiting for this. The project is very active in development and the Cocos-BCX community is growing every day. Nearly 400,000 users take part in the bounty campaign
Activity: 3

Wow! I have not seen such a powerful bounty campaign for a long time! Nearly 400 thousand people participate in your marketing campaign

https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bounty-ecosystem-development-report-bc1ecb3bbfd8

To be more precise, 387,373 people took part in the bounty

Perhaps because of this, the price of the token is now at a low level. Bounty hunters sell their tokens

They sell their tokens for a pittance, thereby leaving the cost of the token at a very low level.

Soon the trend will change and the price will rise by 300%

What do you think will be associated with this growth? Do you believe that bulls will come to the cryptocurrency market soon?

The likelihood of a cryptocurrency market growth in late December is unlikely. However, the Cocos-BCX project may be different. We are waiting for the launch of the main network

Now the market is in a downtrend. I think nothing will change in the next month

I also do not believe in market growth in the near future. However, I rarely guess the market sentiment. Grin

At the moment, do you have game partners in your partners who plan to use blockchain in their future developments?

Initially, developers test this feature and only then talk about it. Since the main network has not yet been launched, it is impossible to do it now

Do you think that is why now the price of the token is falling?

Daily trading volume does not exceed $ 3 million

Now the price of the token has fallen 3 times from the price during IEO. Most likely, large market players are manipulating the price of the token in order to lower the price

At the same time, even now, someone buys daily tokens worth more than $ 2 million.

Someone sure of the success of the project.

I bought tokens 2.5 times more expensive than today's price, but I’m sure that in a year I will get excellent profit. We need to wait until the developers begin to use the blockchain.

If the launch of the main network is successful and the developers start using the blockchain to create their tokens, then the moon is waiting for us very soon

On the day the game launches, millions of gamers will have to buy tokens for in-game uses. This will increase demand hundreds of times.

Therefore, the successful launch of the blockchain and cooperation with the main developers of popular games are very important

If new investors (project partners) come to the market who will use the Cocos-BCX blockchain, then the price of the token will increase by 200-300%

That will happen. Most likely, the cryptocurrency market growth will begin in early 2020 and Cocos-BCX will become one of the best assets.

China is positive about blockchain, and India will soon pass laws regulating cryptocurrency. This should positively affect the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

If I buy your tokens, will I receive part of the profit of your company?

These are not security tokens.

You will receive profit only on the growth of the token price. This is a very likely scenario.

The probability of an increase in the price of the token is very high, since the gaming industry is a highly profitable business. Each developer using the Cocos-BCX blockchain will raise the price up

If the blockchain is well established in the gaming industry, then all gamers will use tokens to purchase game items in games

The more gamers start buying tokens, the higher the price of tokens will rise. Theoretically, this is an unlimited price increase for Cocos-BCX

If the Cocos-BCX blockchain is integrated into the main games, then the price of the token can reach $ 1. It looks incredible, but it could happen in the next 2 years.

Now the daily trading volume is $ 2 million. While all over the world, hundreds of times more is spent on gaming items per day

Pages:
Jump to: