Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 63. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

What famous developers have shown a desire to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games?

Is it legal to use tokens to pay for in-game items?

Judging by polls, approximately 95% of game developers are planning to test the blockchain and continue to use it in their games.

I wonder what the game industry will be in 5 years. Will they use the blockchain or invent some new technology?

In the next 3-7 years, many areas will switch to the use of the blockchain. Cocos-BCX is the first to introduce blockchain to the gaming industry.
Activity: 24
Yesterday ten users won 1,000 COCOS each. A complete list of winners can be found on Twitter

https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1156092217162944512
Activity: 27
Where can I see the winners of yesterday’s quiz? I can answer only 7 questions. Did I get some kind of prize?
Activity: 32

To further explore the potential of blockchain gaming, DappReview and CocoaChina will jointly host the Global Blockchain Game Ecosystem Conference on Aug. 2 in Shanghai. Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/road-to-the-future-global-blockchain-gaming-ecosystem-conference-is-coming-soon-f2e4ec193b8

Partners and co-organizers of the event in Shanghai are Pocket Gamer Connects, Jinse, Dogigames, GBAC, Bishijie.

Do these companies also work in the gaming industry?
Activity: 37
Your team has already held more than 10 events this year. I am glad that you not only create a product, but also care about its popularity.
Activity: 58

To further explore the potential of blockchain gaming, DappReview and CocoaChina will jointly host the Global Blockchain Game Ecosystem Conference on Aug. 2 in Shanghai. Read more on medium: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/road-to-the-future-global-blockchain-gaming-ecosystem-conference-is-coming-soon-f2e4ec193b8

Who will represent the Cocos BCX project in Shanghai on August 2?

Will the dates of the investment rounds be announced at this event?
Activity: 42
How many tokens were distributed yesterday in a quiz that was held in the Telegram group?

I can’t take part yesterday because I got home late from work

Where can I register for an event in Shanghai? How much is the entrance ticket to this event?
Activity: 33

Are you in talks with game developers Sony Playstation?
I think it could be a very effective collaboration for both companies.

Quite an interesting question. Having a partnership with Sony, you can provide your company with work for the next 5 years.
Activity: 35

Cocos-BCX has not only a huge community, but also a lot of partners from blockchain companies.

Here is a report from a party in Korea https://t.me/cocosbcxen/20976

The Cocos-BCX team has about 100 people, so they successfully develop the blockchain and conduct one of the best marketing programs.

That's a very large team. Do they have any notable devs/team members that came from big companies?

If you know famous people from the gaming industry, then yes

Here you can see the entire project team and partners https://www.cocosbcx.io/about

Richard Yang has extensive experience in technology and investment.

The site does not list the entire team, as many people work at Chukong Technology, but they help with the development of Cocos-BCX.
Activity: 63

Today, the project team announced another campaign where users will be able to get free COCOS tokens.
https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1153696020082991105

Thanks for the information. The project decided to allocate another 1 million Cocos tokens.

I think that conducting such a global marketing campaign for tokens will cause the price of the token to fall after IEO

We already know how much the Cocos-BCX team plans to spend on a marketing company and how many tokens will be created?

At the moment, it is not known how many tokens will be created.

Therefore, it does not matter how many tokens are allocated for marketing, since the cost of these tokens is unknown

I think this is the right decision.

The Cocos-BCX team will be able to correctly calculate the economics of the project, thanks to which participants in the bounty will receive worthy awards.

I do not think that the Cocos-BCX team will take into account the interests of the bounty participants when setting the price for a Cocos token.

Are you planning events in Latin America?

I know that there are very positive attitude to cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups

I have not heard announcements about the holding of events in Latin America.

The team is now actively participating in conferences in Asia.

The Cocos-BCX team participated in conferences in the USA and the Netherlands.

The company conducts a massive marketing company. I think the best project of 2019

The Cocos-BCX team holds a lot of activities to make the project popular. I am also interested in buying Cocos tokens
Activity: 33

In the Telegram group, they often write about your potential partnership with the LATOKEN cryptocurrency exchange.

Are you in talks with representatives of this exchange about listing your token?

At the moment, the project team did not give official comments about Cocos token listing.

We just have to wait and follow the news.

The Cocos-BCX project team promised to hold IEO in the second quarter of 2019, but for some reason it abandoned its idea.

I hope that they will not sell all tokens on private sales

If they promised to do IEO, then they will do IEO.

The Cocos-BCX team can keep their word, and the deadlines are always postponed due to unforeseen problems.

If not change their mind.

IEO is a serious step for the project. This may affect the future of the company and the legality of its activities in the United States.

I think that IEO are conducting projects that are not going to implement plans for the roadmap.

Quality projects are carried out by ICO or STO

Where did you get this information? Now all projects are running IEO, as it is safer for investors.

95% ICO is a scam

Cocos-BCX has not only a huge community, but also a lot of partners from blockchain companies.

Here is a report from a party in Korea https://t.me/cocosbcxen/20976

The Cocos-BCX team has about 100 people, so they successfully develop the blockchain and conduct one of the best marketing programs.

The Cocos-BCX project includes professionals from all fields.

I think in 2-3 years the main games will work with Cocos-BCX blockchain.

This is too short a time to go to the blockchain.

I think the integration of the blockchain will take from 5 to 10 years. But the future remains behind the blockchain.

I agree that it takes a long time to go to the blockchain, but this is the future of the entire gaming industry for the next 20 years.
Activity: 20

Does the SEC have any questions about your token?

I know that IEO is not legal in the United States.

Will you carry out accreditation of investors?

You can not conduct accreditation of investors, and simply refuse to residents of the United States to invest in the project Cocos-BCX.

Most projects do this

I think that if the Cocos-BCX project decides to conduct IEO, then investors from the USA will not be allowed to participate in the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 37

I heard that you have a campaign with rewards. I have my channel on YouTube (35,000 subscribers). How much will I get for 1 video about your project?

Try recording one video and submit a report. The Cocos-BCX team will evaluate your contribution to the project and list you a certain number of tokens.

That is, you can find out the exact payment in Cocos tokens only after a company member has done all the work?

It's kind of weird, especially the price of the token is not known yet.

Now all participants in the bounty campaign receive rewards in tokens and can only hope that the tokens will have a high price after listing on the stock exchange.

Judging by the fact that the Cocos-BCX project team distributes a huge amount of tokens to the marketing campaign, then you need to block tokens so that the price does not fall too much

This can really be a problem, because a sharp increase in the sale of the token can negatively affect the price of the token.

Locking tokens is the right decision.

Tokens dedicated to a startup team are also usually blocked in the first 1-2 years.

The price of the token should gradually rise and not have sharp drops in price.

This is the right decision, because usually 5 to 15% of all tokens are allocated to a team.

This will be enough to reduce the price of the token by 2-3 times

Let's first wait for the announcement of IEO, and then we will draw conclusions. It all depends on the conditions that will be during IEO. Trades usually start 2 weeks after IEO
Activity: 36
Are you in talks with Binance about listing? What conditions do the representatives of this exchange offer to you? I know you are working closely and I want you to get a free listing on this exchange
Activity: 38
Activity: 56

What famous developers have shown a desire to integrate the Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games?

Is it legal to use tokens to pay for in-game items?

Judging by polls, approximately 95% of game developers are planning to test the blockchain and continue to use it in their games.

I wonder what the game industry will be in 5 years. Will they use the blockchain or invent some new technology?

Are you planning events in Latin America?

I know that there are very positive attitude to cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups

I have not heard announcements about the holding of events in Latin America.

The team is now actively participating in conferences in Asia.

The Cocos-BCX team participated in conferences in the USA and the Netherlands.

The company conducts a massive marketing company. I think the best project of 2019
Pages:
Jump to: