Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 92. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

You hold closed events, do not say when IEO will be, and even keep quiet about creating your own coin.

Do you draw intrigue?

I think they solve legal issues, because IEO and ICO is illegal in most countries of the world.

Therefore, they consider only legal ways to attract investment.

If you start from the legal component, it is best to hold STO. In this case, the SEC would not have any questions regarding the validity of the project.

The SEC should not have any questions as this is a utility token. Sales of tokens are not engaged in the project Cocos-BCX, and the exchange
Activity: 7
MMM extra the right step towards the goal !

Will you have events this year in the USA?

I liked the report from your meeting at NASDAQ and I would like to take part in the following meetings.

The following events will be held in Vietnam. Representatives of the team said that the meetings will be held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, but the exact dates will be announced later.
Activity: 6
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
Have you completed the development of CocosWallet wallet for Android and iOS?

When will the first version of the wallet be presented?
Activity: 9

With the help of CocosPay it will be possible to pay for goods and services on the Internet?

I tried to find information about this, but all pages of cocospay are deleted. All sites give error 404

Found such a site cocospay.com but it also does not work
Activity: 9

When will the Cocos Coin listing information be available?

This is the second time you are conducting a marketing campaign for tokens, but do not rush to add a coin to the exchange

The coin has not even been created yet. Therefore, it is difficult to talk about the price of a coin or listing. When the Cocos-BCX team shows the white paper on the release of the token, then these questions will be relevant.
Activity: 5

I think the word about a free listing on Binance is a myth.

The latest free listing received the EOS project.

Where did you get this information? I think even now some projects get a free listing on Binance.

The main thing that the project would have a finished product and a large community

What coins have been added for free to Binance over the past year? Do you think such coins were? Not counting the forks of the main cryptocurrency

If you do not know this, this does not mean that this did not happen at all. Representatives of Binance have repeatedly declared free listing for worthy projects.
Activity: 21
What are the main tasks for your development team in the first place? Are you running cash wallets for smartphones?
MMM EXTRA- the right step towards the goal!

On May 6, you said that you want to conduct IEO in the second quarter of 2019. Since May is already over, you have 1 month left for IEO. When will the information?

Are you in a hurry? As soon as the team completes all the necessary work, they will inform us about IEO.

I think the final stage of negotiations with the exchange is underway.
Activity: 8
Will you have events this year in the USA?

I liked the report from your meeting at NASDAQ and I would like to take part in the following meetings.
Activity: 3

You hold closed events, do not say when IEO will be, and even keep quiet about creating your own coin.

Do you draw intrigue?

I think they solve legal issues, because IEO and ICO is illegal in most countries of the world.

Therefore, they consider only legal ways to attract investment.

If you start from the legal component, it is best to hold STO. In this case, the SEC would not have any questions regarding the validity of the project.
Activity: 15
The Cocos team are professionals in their field. You can create a unique product using the blockchain which has no analogues in the whole world.
What update you can not run because of errors?

What updates are you currently working on?
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
you wrote in your announcement that you finished and completed related preparations of four wallet demos like cocospay cocoswallet for android and ios and cocosdesktop.
when do you plan to exit the demo for the full operation of these applications? since at the moment everything works with errors.
Activity: 15

What events does the Cocos-BCX team plan to host in June?

Do you have an event calendar for the next 3 months?

In June, the participants of the Cocos-BCX team planned to take part in conferences to be held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam

Who will be the speaker from the cocosbcx team?

What are the dates for events in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam?

I hope that the speaker will be Caterina Zhang, she perfectly presented the Cocos-BCX project in Amsterdam!

Dates are not yet known
With the help of CocosPay it will be possible to pay for goods and services on the Internet?

I think the word about a free listing on Binance is a myth.

The latest free listing received the EOS project.

Where did you get this information? I think even now some projects get a free listing on Binance.

The main thing that the project would have a finished product and a large community

What coins have been added for free to Binance over the past year? Do you think such coins were? Not counting the forks of the main cryptocurrency
On May 6, you said that you want to conduct IEO in the second quarter of 2019. Since May is already over, you have 1 month left for IEO. When will the information?

Cocos-BCX Bi-Weekly Technical Report (5.13–5.26) was released on medium,
click the link for more: https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-bi-weekly-technical-report-5-13-5-26-a21e75945be5

Thanks for the new report. I enjoy watching the development of your project! You work hard and achieve success soon
I wonder why the last event was held at the NASDAQ Stock Market. Maybe you want to hold an IPO and immediately become a company with securities
Activity: 14
More than 2 weeks after the closed event at NASDAQ Marketsite.

You do not want to share information, who was present at this event?
Pages:
Jump to: