Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 91. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
MMM extra the right step towards the goal !

What are the results of drawing a 1,000,000 token?

You wrote that the draw should pass on May 29, but no information about it was published

The draw took place.

Results published on Twitter https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1134723463749365760

Congratulations to below users! You have won 1000 COCOS! Please DM us your ETH wallet address to receive COCOS giveaway!
@TokenJoy
@AngelDe11444083
@dcrypto211
@prizess45
@Cryptstronomer
@FirandikaW
@Bedevacoin44
@qead02
@bennhat
@Copy4Dermot
Activity: 6
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
In the last update you indicated:

Optimized original synchronous design

What design is in question?
Activity: 9

I think the word about a free listing on Binance is a myth.

The latest free listing received the EOS project.

Where did you get this information? I think even now some projects get a free listing on Binance.

The main thing that the project would have a finished product and a large community

What coins have been added for free to Binance over the past year? Do you think such coins were? Not counting the forks of the main cryptocurrency

If you do not know this, this does not mean that this did not happen at all. Representatives of Binance have repeatedly declared free listing for worthy projects.

I don’t like it when exchanges and projects collude and attract investment through IEO. Both investors and traders can suffer from this event.

Investors and traders will receive a token that is already traded on the exchange. This is a positive thing, because 90% of the ICO did not even add their tokens to the exchanges
Does Cocos-BCX plan to go public on the stock exchange in the future and hold an IPO?

I want to understand the prospects for the project in the next 5-10 years.
Activity: 5

On May 6, you said that you want to conduct IEO in the second quarter of 2019. Since May is already over, you have 1 month left for IEO. When will the information?

Are you in a hurry? As soon as the team completes all the necessary work, they will inform us about IEO.

I think the final stage of negotiations with the exchange is underway.

I'm afraid that tomorrow I'll go to the Cocos-BCX blog and see that IEO has already taken place and all sales tokens in 5 minutes Grin

I think they will announce the start of IEO in advance. But I hope this will happen in the near future, because the project representatives promised to hold IEO in the second quarter.
Activity: 21

Are you planning to list cocos bcx token on decentralized exchanges?

Decentralized exchanges, although they are the safest, but users do not feel the convenience of using such resources.
MMM EXTRA- the right step towards the goal!

I know that discordapp service is very popular in Asia. But why does your channel have so few members?

I think that for such a large-scale project it is strange to have a channel with 84 participants.

In Asia, discordapp is rarely used.

Earlier it was a channel for developers only.
Activity: 8
Activity: 3

You hold closed events, do not say when IEO will be, and even keep quiet about creating your own coin.

Do you draw intrigue?

I think they solve legal issues, because IEO and ICO is illegal in most countries of the world.

Therefore, they consider only legal ways to attract investment.

If you start from the legal component, it is best to hold STO. In this case, the SEC would not have any questions regarding the validity of the project.

The SEC should not have any questions as this is a utility token. Sales of tokens are not engaged in the project Cocos-BCX, and the exchange

I think that if the SEC wants to check the company, then it can do it. The only condition is the presence of an investor in the project with a passport of a US citizen
Activity: 15
Are you planning to list cocos bcx token on decentralized exchanges?
Are you preparing some kind of grand update before IEO?

Otherwise, I do not understand why the sale of tokens has not yet begun and what is the reason for the delay
Activity: 15

I like the way Cocos is positioning its business. You are introducing blockchain into one of the most profitable and fast-growing industries.

The gaming business is one of the most profitable, but the blockchain can significantly cheapen and accelerate the development of new games. This creates new perspectives for the gaming industry.

Will you have events this year in the USA?

I liked the report from your meeting at NASDAQ and I would like to take part in the following meetings.

The following events will be held in Vietnam. Representatives of the team said that the meetings will be held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, but the exact dates will be announced later.

That's right, but it is better to follow the announcements in the group of telegrams.

There, the project team is more active and quickly answers all questions.
What are the results of drawing a 1,000,000 token?

You wrote that the draw should pass on May 29, but no information about it was published

I think the word about a free listing on Binance is a myth.

The latest free listing received the EOS project.

Where did you get this information? I think even now some projects get a free listing on Binance.

The main thing that the project would have a finished product and a large community

What coins have been added for free to Binance over the past year? Do you think such coins were? Not counting the forks of the main cryptocurrency

If you do not know this, this does not mean that this did not happen at all. Representatives of Binance have repeatedly declared free listing for worthy projects.

I don’t like it when exchanges and projects collude and attract investment through IEO. Both investors and traders can suffer from this event.

What are the main tasks for your development team in the first place? Are you running cash wallets for smartphones?

This is written in the last report.

Completed related preparations of four wallet demos

CocosPay;

CocosWallet(iOS/Android);

CocosDesktop;

On May 6, you said that you want to conduct IEO in the second quarter of 2019. Since May is already over, you have 1 month left for IEO. When will the information?

Are you in a hurry? As soon as the team completes all the necessary work, they will inform us about IEO.

I think the final stage of negotiations with the exchange is underway.

I'm afraid that tomorrow I'll go to the Cocos-BCX blog and see that IEO has already taken place and all sales tokens in 5 minutes Grin
Activity: 14
I know that discordapp service is very popular in Asia. But why does your channel have so few members?

I think that for such a large-scale project it is strange to have a channel with 84 participants.

you wrote in your announcement that you finished and completed related preparations of four wallet demos like cocospay cocoswallet for android and ios and cocosdesktop.
when do you plan to exit the demo for the full operation of these applications? since at the moment everything works with errors.

I think that it is impossible to predict the exact dates when developers will be able to correct all the errors found in the beta versions.
Activity: 25
I like the way Cocos is positioning its business. You are introducing blockchain into one of the most profitable and fast-growing industries.
Pages:
Jump to: