Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 103. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
Watching this one. what is next on the roadmap?
Activity: 896
Activity: 896
Dev is working hard and very well, best wishes.-
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
love life...
looks groovy
Founder of CoExistCoin
Block explorer being worked on. Im setting up a vpn to run coexist block chain explorer, nomp mining pool, and a faucet. These are scheduled to be complete by the end of the weekend
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thank you for the support. With people like you we will grow our community and coexist coin will flurish with helping people in need.
Activity: 672
Thanks for the smooth transaction ! Hoping for all the best for Coexist!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Another package claimed. BIG PACKAGE .5 BTC. This will go toward block chain explorer, finish with compile of all 3 wallets for download.

PRE -SALE. In house exchange.

Looking to raise funds to further this project. We will only release about 3 btc worth of coexist at 250 sat. Only a few packages will be available. These funds are to be used only to update the following.

1. Update wallet. Update to include current connections to permanent nodes. New in wallet look. Updated Ticker name. From COEXST to COXST. (this is to be compliant for exchanges in future). Discussing other wallet options that makes sense.

2. Block chain explorer.

3. Mac and linux wallets

4. Faucet and mining pool

Coin package offering is as follows. All transactions will go as follows. Half bitcoin amount sent. I send half amount Coexist coin. Then the second half same as first. All inquires pm me here or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Pm'ing me here will get process done faster since this account is set up directly with my personal Email.

1 bitcoin = 450000 Coexistcoin

.5 bitcoin = 220500 Coexistcoin

.5 bitcoin = 220500 Coexistcoin

.25 bitcoin = 100250 Coexistcoin

Smaller exchange available at 300 sat. PM or Email me.
Founder of CoExistCoin
if someone has mac and can check this wallet https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgiyskgb1y4zkhb/CoExistCoin-Qt_Mac_QT4.8.6.zip?dl=0

addnode=91.121.168.82
addnode=104.131.163.132

sorry just new with working with your wallet i'm using windows is there any thing or update that I need to do after installing your wallet i've seen that you have better plans thats why it interest me to join you, good luck to you dev looking for your coin in yobit and trading some of it as of this moment.

Thank you for your interest. Here is Windows wallet. After installing wallet add nodes to config

Windows wallet - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bph65hsmx6s7vd5/CoExistCoin-qt_Win.zip?dl=0

Important update. New node. Save to CoExistCoin.conf
addnode=91.121.168.82
addnode=104.131.163.132
Activity: 644
if someone has mac and can check this wallet https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgiyskgb1y4zkhb/CoExistCoin-Qt_Mac_QT4.8.6.zip?dl=0

addnode=91.121.168.82
addnode=104.131.163.132

sorry just new with working with your wallet i'm using windows is there any thing or update that I need to do after installing your wallet i've seen that you have better plans thats why it interest me to join you, good luck to you dev looking for your coin in yobit and trading some of it as of this moment.
Founder of CoExistCoin

addnode=91.121.168.82
addnode=104.131.163.132

Founder of CoExistCoin
updated road map on Ann post. Bounties, polish up on road map (Estimated date/time) and website next couple days.

Founder of CoExistCoin
posting updates later this evening. Also a new logo is being worked on. Will post for comments
Activity: 672
going to be traveling this weekend for holidays. I will not be around as much. PM me here if any help is needed. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend
Have a great vacation!
Founder of CoExistCoin
going to be traveling this weekend for holidays. I will not be around as much. PM me here if any help is needed. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend
Founder of CoExistCoin
Going to place bounty for mining pool set up or a nomp mining site. And a bounty for a faucet. Anyone opposed to this?
Founder of CoExistCoin
Nice project can i get the detail about when will it is going to be in the market for trading , as i want to own this coins but my bankroll is small.

Conservatively 3 weeks. The usual exchanges for beginner coins 
Founder of CoExistCoin
Nice idea:) not sure if it's been brought up but might want to look into starting the process to become a charity then philanthropists would gladly hand you cash for tax breaks.

Yes.There is structure and positions to be filled to be legit charity. It is going to be on the road map. All positions will be from this community.  I thank you so much for your feedback
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Nice project can i get the detail about when will it is going to be in the market for trading , as i want to own this coins but my bankroll is small.
Jump to: