Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 98. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Phil FYI, POS seems to be working normally.-
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
yes but it was just to add new nodes and such. working on logo, design and code
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
was there a recent wallet update?
Founder of CoExistCoin
Something that has to be looked into. I know my wallet is fine. May have to get the update sooner than later.
I would just say that I'm not getting a 3% monthly, there is a problem in the POS system.-
Founder of CoExistCoin
Sent those ideas to artist. We have an admirer of the project that is helping. He created the plant logo. He will have a few designs finished by next week. I will post them and get feed back. The logo is needed for just about all exchanges. The only thing that will not be upgraded right away is the logo in wallet. That will be upgraded when we have the wallet and source code forked over. Maybe a few months from now most likely.

Upgrade will address logo and redesign of wallet. I'm not adding a lot of add ins to wallet. Just causes more problems, buggy. Maybe add block explorer and something else. But the major thing is to address the pos in wallet. There are some staking issues that I do not understand. So giving a goal for redesign of wallet in a few months allows for more data collection. See what's up as more users download and use wallets.

Early next week I am also starting the monthly fund as well as setting up other things that actually pertains to the reason why creating the coin. Just right now I need to get the technicals worked out and complete.

Of course any feedback, thoughts, ideas post away.

Thank you everyone for the support,

Phil
Founder of CoExistCoin
excellent idea
Activity: 672
Looks really nice.
You'll have to make it into a button form for a coin symbol. Might want to make it round.
Maybe move the Coexist behind the leaves. Try it and see. Like they are coexsiting with the leaves.. lol
It's really quite awesome!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Ok ill look into it. Both wallets that I have here are staking no problems. What does wallet say when you move curser over the check info button? You are running windows wallet if I remember correctly?

Is anyone else wallet not staking?

block explorer is up to date with blocks

Now im staking.

Yes, Windows wallet.
Info: My weight 152358 - Network weight 3614398 Next reward : 23 minutes ( a while ago it said 2 days for the next reward )
Founder of CoExistCoin
Ok ill look into it. Both wallets that I have here are staking no problems. What does wallet say when you move curser over the check info button? You are running windows wallet if I remember correctly?

Is anyone else wallet not staking?

block explorer is up to date with blocks
Dev
Stake still does not work, richlist still like yesterday. When you think that this issue will be solved?
Activity: 672
Can't wait to see it!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Working on new logo. I will post it to get feedback once Im done
Richlist is not updated:

http://104.131.117.152:3001/richlist  the amount of coins in my address does not match.-

Sometimes it takes a few days to update. It says coexistcoin fund wallet is at 15. Its closer to 12. My wallet is about right. I know from past experiences in other coins it was the same in the beginning until worldwideindex or cryptoid adds them. Then you use theirs.

The other block explorer is still catching up. Its only 10 % synched. Doesnt show burn coins.

All this will be straightened out when we completely redo the wallet. Thats when we can adjust and fix things, fork it in. Looking long term have to make sure everything is straight so it can be added to all exchanges. I have a feeling we all going to enjoy the rise up.

Suggestion: Avoid Yobit as exchange, no action, low volume, etc.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Richlist is not updated:

http://104.131.117.152:3001/richlist  the amount of coins in my address does not match.-

Sometimes it takes a few days to update. It says coexistcoin fund wallet is at 15. Its closer to 12. My wallet is about right. I know from past experiences in other coins it was the same in the beginning until worldwideindex or cryptoid adds them. Then you use theirs.

The other block explorer is still catching up. Its only 10 % synched. Doesnt show burn coins.

All this will be straightened out when we completely redo the wallet. Thats when we can adjust and fix things, fork it in. Looking long term have to make sure everything is straight so it can be added to all exchanges. I have a feeling we all going to enjoy the rise up.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Stake issue, network weight too high again.-

I have to do something about that. I paid out for translation bountys today. Opened that damn coexistcoin fund wallet and smash. It slows my of too. I have to break that down possibly.
Richlist is not updated:

http://104.131.117.152:3001/richlist  the amount of coins in my address does not match.-
Stake issue, network weight too high again.-
Pages:
Jump to: