Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 99. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
terrific. Thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Could do german translation.
Native speaker.

Okay for bounty ?

Yes please. Thank you. When done posting on german ann copy link here. PM me coexist address and Ill send bounty

Will do later today
Founder of CoExistCoin
Native speaker.

Okay for bounty ?

Yes please. Thank you. When done posting on german ann copy link here. PM me coexist address and Ill send bounty
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Native speaker.

Okay for bounty ?
Founder of CoExistCoin
good morning all. Hope everyone has a great day.

Working on mac wallet. Hope to be done today, tomorrow latest.
Founder of CoExistCoin
2 more packages left. Only thing left that I had set out to do before releasing to public exchange is updated mac wallet compiled.  Busy weekend.

PRE -SALE. In house exchange. Over April 9'th or when packages are gone

Looking to raise funds to further this project. We will only release about 3 btc worth of coexist at 250 sat. Only a few packages will be available. These funds are to be used only to update the following.

1. Update wallet. Update to include current connections to permanent nodes. New in wallet look. Updated Ticker name. From COEXST to COXST. (this is to be compliant for exchanges in future). Discussing other wallet options that makes sense.

2. Block chain explorer.

3. Mac and linux wallets

4. Faucet and mining pool

Coin package offering is as follows. All transactions will go as follows. Half uᴉoɔʇᴉq amount sent. I send half amount Coexist coin. Then the second half same as first. All inquires pm me here or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Pm'ing me here will get process done faster since this account is set up directly with my personal Email.

1 btc = 450000 Coexistcoin

.5 btc = 220500 Coexistcoin

.25 btc = 100250 Coexistcoin

Smaller exchange available at 300 sat. PM or Email me.

.04 sold
Founder of CoExistCoin
I created the topic in Italian here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coexist-coin-coexst-crypto-per-aiutare-gli-altri-1424477

Please send reward ( 18000 CoExistCoin ) here:

Thanks Smiley .

That is wonderful.. thank you. I sent bounty. Just edit msg and remove address. Against forum rules
Founder of CoExistCoin
Family all doing their own thing. There goes Sunday family supper. 30 mins lol oh well. Back to work.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I created the topic in Italian here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coexist-coin-coexst-crypto-per-aiutare-gli-altri-1424477

Please send reward ( 18000 CoExistCoin ) here:

Thanks Smiley .
Activity: 672
Wow you did alot today. Have fun with the family!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Faucet up. Windows updated compiled wallet for new users up.

Whew.. Its supper time here in New York for me and my family. My wife is give me the dagger eyes. Going to spend time with them. Talk to you guys later lol

Linux and win wallet up. Now Im going.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Faucet up. Windows updated compiled wallet for new users up.

Whew.. Its supper time here in New York for me and my family. My wife is give me the dagger eyes. Going to spend time with them. Talk to you guys later lol
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Going to fill that faucet now. Was just complete. So is newly compiled win and Lnx wallets. A bunch going on at once. Have to update everything everywhere.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
following this
Founder of CoExistCoin
Another package claimed. Will accept more exchanges till end of crowdsale. If its not a current package available the value of coxst exchange is 300sats. To be fair to early supporters.

PRE -SALE. In house exchange. Over April 9'th

Looking to raise funds to further this project. We will only release about 3 btc worth of coexist at 250 sat. Only a few packages will be available. These funds are to be used only to update the following.

1. Update wallet. Update to include current connections to permanent nodes. New in wallet look. Updated Ticker name. From COEXST to COXST. (this is to be compliant for exchanges in future). Discussing other wallet options that makes sense.

2. Block chain explorer.

3. Mac and linux wallets

4. Faucet and mining pool

Coin package offering is as follows. All transactions will go as follows. Half uᴉoɔʇᴉq amount sent. I send half amount Coexist coin. Then the second half same as first. All inquires pm me here or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Pm'ing me here will get process done faster since this account is set up directly with my personal Email.

1 btc = 450000 Coexistcoin

Smaller exchange available at 300 sat. PM or Email me.

.04 sold
Pages:
Jump to: