Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 17. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Anyone out there that can make a HTML form that can be used in a website please pm me please.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Working on swap web page as well as updating website this weekend. Small changes here and there until swap is complete.

Dope! Let me know when you're finished with the details, and I'll help you out. I'm very happy about the swap, and even more happy about the future of this crypto. I currently help out where I can with charity stuff, and sit on the board of a non-profit. Maybe this could be the official cryptocurrency we could offer for accepting donations from crypto users Smiley

Can't wait until COXST is swapped over!

Thanks Joe. I appreciate it very much. I have your contact info.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Working on swap web page as well as updating website this weekend. Small changes here and there until swap is complete.

Dope! Let me know when you're finished with the details, and I'll help you out. I'm very happy about the swap, and even more happy about the future of this crypto. I currently help out where I can with charity stuff, and sit on the board of a non-profit. Maybe this could be the official cryptocurrency we could offer for accepting donations from crypto users Smiley

Can't wait until COXST is swapped over!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Maybe the reasom for the coxst volume hike today. Whoa a wopping .2 btc lol
Founder of CoExistCoin
If anyone has coxst on poswallet get them out!! 2 more days until they delist just about everything on there
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
It will be a 1 : 1 swap.
that's nice to know phil its been a long time but i'm really happy that you are now back and you again working too hard to build it back
hope i can help you again same when we are starting this good luck to your future plan buds thanks for helping me a lot back then.

Thank you. We're all in this together. We should be helping each other out.
Activity: 756
It will be a 1 : 1 swap.
that's nice to know phil its been a long time but i'm really happy that you are now back and you again working too hard to build it back
hope i can help you again same when we are starting this good luck to your future plan buds thanks for helping me a lot back then.
Founder of CoExistCoin
It will be a 1 : 1 swap. Same name and image. The meaning is a powerful and what I hope for. Where all people spinning on a rock hurling through the infinity of space.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
not bad but I'm not familiar with the specifics of quark algorithm

Neither do I. lol current also is X11. But we are changing over to WAVES. Best thing about that is lite client. No waiting for wallet to sync for days.

hi Phill,

will there be an swap , if yes is 1: 1 ?? or are you gonna  develop an whole new coin on wavesdex??
Founder of CoExistCoin

Neither do I. lol current algo is X11. But we are changing over to WAVES. Best thing about that is lite client. No waiting for wallet to sync for days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It's been a while since I came here to see what is happening and I'm very happy to see Phil back and that the COXST thread is active once again. I'm still holding all my COXST coins as I believe in the project. I like where COXST is heading now and look forward to a bright future for this coin and the community.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Want this up for any feedback.

Guys this is huge. Not going to be a long time decision either.
There is concern over the name. The fellow that gets credit and owns the compound name/brand/image of Co Exist doesnt seem to CoExist with others. He sues everyone. I hate hypocrites lol

I personally rather keep the name. In the future when we become huge and hes not senial, he will come after us. I believe it would be great publicity for us. We could rebrand the services and foundation, move over to a new chain. I would remove all connections with CoExistCoin BUT keep it going. Its a DECENTRALIZED currency. Like bitcoin, no one would own it. It would have a cult following just because of the screw you factor.

Thoughts?
If you have a good name, throw some out.
CareCoin
We help coin, token
1World coin
give a shit tokens. I dont know.

Sway me or we keep it going till were forced to change

Stein is the voice of reason. Please discuss with us over at slack. PM myself and/or stein with your email. We will send invite.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thanks Phil for making me part of the team. We are actually all part of the team in helping out those in need.
The transition to Waves is really complicated. I believe this is the first time in History something like this is happening.
Does anyone know of a normal coin that migrated to say the ETH blockchain..

Oh and BTW. In the future Coexist will be an ETH ERC20 token as well but that's a little ways off.
You'll be able to swap CoExist back and forth between the ETH and Waves blockchain.

For now it's going to be a Slow-ish process to get this all right and assure that everyone's coins are safe.
The person doing the Swap is the guy that runs the Waves Block Explorer at https://www.wavesgo.com/
His TEAM is also the biggest "Leasor" or "Delegate" on the Waves blockchain.

If you have followed Waves news in the cryptosphere you know that the founder Sasha is making a coin with Vitalik the creator of ETH. http://primalbase.com/
Vitalik just met with Putin https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-vladimir-putin-meets-vitalik-buterin-endorses-ethereum
 and Sasha has spoken before the Russian congress about crypto and they both basically changed the mind of an entire government about the legality and viability of crypto.

I am hoping that the Waves platform will be a great place for us. The second biggest Crowdfund in history (after ETH) is on the Waves platform. (Mobile GO)
Good things ahead for CoXst and Waves.

Waves, ETH and COXST in same sentence? One day a common place
Activity: 756
There is people buying up coxst on yobit. I feel bad for them a little.

WIth the cross pair trading I am hopeful that nova and coinexchange will be able to update to new code.
hey buds, nice seeing you back and active hope we can really talk to those traders who still buying coxst inside yobit and informed them that it will need to wait for some update but now is not really  a good choice, lets keep telling them buds like the same old ways we can use social media to announce this right.. best of luck Buddy.
Founder of CoExistCoin
There is people buying up coxst on yobit. I feel bad for them a little.

WIth the cross pair trading I am hopeful that nova and coinexchange will be able to update to new code.
neither has waves
Activity: 672
Thanks Phil for making me part of the team. We are actually all part of the team in helping out those in need.
The transition to Waves is really complicated. I believe this is the first time in History something like this is happening.
Does anyone know of a normal coin that migrated to say the ETH blockchain..

Oh and BTW. In the future Coexist will be an ETH ERC20 token as well but that's a little ways off.
You'll be able to swap CoExist back and forth between the ETH and Waves blockchain.

For now it's going to be a Slow-ish process to get this all right and assure that everyone's coins are safe.
The person doing the Swap is the guy that runs the Waves Block Explorer at https://www.wavesgo.com/
His TEAM is also the biggest "Leasor" or "Delegate" on the Waves blockchain.

If you have followed Waves news in the cryptosphere you know that the founder Sasha is making a coin with Vitalik the creator of ETH. http://primalbase.com/
Vitalik just met with Putin https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-vladimir-putin-meets-vitalik-buterin-endorses-ethereum
 and Sasha has spoken before the Russian congress about crypto and they both basically changed the mind of an entire government about the legality and viability of crypto.

I am hoping that the Waves platform will be a great place for us. The second biggest Crowdfund in history (after ETH) is on the Waves platform. (Mobile GO)
Good things ahead for CoXst and Waves.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Guys this is huge. Not going to be a long time decision either.
There is concern over the name. The fellow that gets credit and owns the compound name/brand/image of Co Exist doesnt seem to CoExist with others. He sues everyone. I hate hypocrites lol

I personally rather keep the name. In the future when we become huge and hes not senial, he will come after us. I believe it would be great publicity for us. We could rebrand the services and foundation, move over to a new chain. I would remove all connections with CoExistCoin BUT keep it going. Its a DECENTRALIZED currency. Like bitcoin, no one would own it. It would have a cult following just because of the screw you factor.

Thoughts?
If you have a good name, throw some out.
CareCoin
We help coin, token
1World coin
give a shit tokens. I dont know.

Sway me or we keep it going till were forced to change
Founder of CoExistCoin
I sent invites to those that pm 'd me invite requests.
Pages:
Jump to: