Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 13. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
my test swap did not work.  i read and followed the instructions perfectly.

Bob can you join the Slack ?
Dev will need this info

WAVES address

CoExist address (the one from which you send the CoExist tokens to the swap address)

In your CoExistCoin QT - Wallet goto FILE > Sign Message. Enter your CoExistCoin address that you sent the coins from, and then enter the Transaction ID (including the -000) > Click sign message > Copy Signature> Input signature below

CoExist QT transaction id (including the -000)

Hi Stein -

update:  limaphii helped me with troubleshooting last night.  i was a ding dong and did not put the txid in the sig box, so that's why it didn't work.
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
manual swap page set up.

To answer the question as to why we are doing this swap.

More people will be able to use coxst with this wallet. Wallet is easily downloaded on all platforms. Our old wallet is limited to windows or Linux. We had a iOS wallet but it needs server space to keep running which is a monthly or yearly fee. But the BIG one is the mobile wallet available on all mobile devices. We had an android app, but anyone that uses it knows the pain and time it took to sync. The waves wallet is always synced. So there's a huge reason there. More people will be able to use coexist coin, or hodl it with ease.

Speaking of sync. Need I say more. No one wants to spend a day or 2 waiting for the wallet to sync. Another huge plus.

Waves has so many API uses coming down the line. Being able to integrate the tech with everyday use is a plus. This would have cost us so much money and time to get done with old tech.

Our current POW is keeping the value down. Zpool mines and dumps what they mine daily. This giv s is no chance for natural growth. For investors this is huge.

We will always be on an exchange. Waves has one of the first truly decentralized exchanges. We will always be there at worst.

Waves has a huge community. Teaming up with this community gives us an advantage That so many other alts would die for.

Swap now

Auto swap from QT wallet http://www.wavesgo.com/CoExistSwap.html

Manual swap http://coexistcoin.com/swap
Activity: 896
It's a joy to know that Coxst is moving forward. I wish it to be successful!

we will tron

It's good to see you back. Go for it.-
Activity: 672

Bob can you join the Slack ?
Dev will need this info

WAVES address

CoExist address (the one from which you send the CoExist tokens to the swap address)

In your CoExistCoin QT - Wallet goto FILE > Sign Message. Enter your CoExistCoin address that you sent the coins from, and then enter the Transaction ID (including the -000) > Click sign message > Copy Signature> Input signature below

CoExist QT transaction id (including the -000)
Founder of CoExistCoin

More people will be able to use coxst with this wallet. Wallet is easily downloaded on all platforms. Our old wallet is limited to windows or Linux. We had a iOS wallet but it needs server space to keep running which is a monthly or yearly fee. But the BIG one is the mobile wallet available on all mobile devices. We had an android app, but anyone that uses it knows the pain and time it took to sync. The waves wallet is always synced. So there's a huge reason there. More people will be able to use coexist coin, or hodl it with ease.

Speaking of sync. Need I say more. No one wants to spend a day or 2 waiting for the wallet to sync. Another huge plus.

Waves has so many API uses coming down the line. Being able to integrate the tech with everyday use is a plus. This would have cost us so much money and time to get done with old tech.

Our current POW is keeping the value down. Zpool mines and dumps what they mine daily. This giv s is no chance for natural growth. For investors this is huge.

We will always be on an exchange. Waves has one of the first truly decentralized exchanges. We will always be there at worst.

Waves has a huge community. Teaming up with this community gives us an advantage That so many other alts would die for.

Swap now

http://www.wavesgo.com/CoExistSwap.html

Hey all. Give me another 18 - 24 hours to finish setting up the manual swap that I will personally do. I am having problems with my personal QT wallet at the moment. Just more proof as to why this swap is needed. No more swapping files, adding nodes, hoping mercury and venus is lined up correctly in space so that the blocks load up and sync the wallet.

CoExistCoin in a WAVES wallet is just bliss. OH,  I need to send or recieve COXST? Hold on *opens WAVES app , swipes to CoExistCoin in app* vroom There it goes.

NOT

Where do I get the wallet? Oh only if I use windows or linux? OK
3 days later the wallet syncs and Eh

Again give me 18 to 24 hours to post the manual coin swap.
Founder of CoExistCoin

bob I got your msg. I sent tx id to waves dev that is helping us right now. He will do his magic and your coxst will be in waves wallet.
Founder of CoExistCoin

we will tron
Activity: 553
Activity: 896
Founder of CoExistCoin
i am using waves wallet on iphone and the swap process has been completed successfully.

Thank you!

That is awesome.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
i am using waves wallet on iphone and the swap process has been completed successfully.

Thank you!

thanks for this heads up mate as i also away from  my computer and the means right now is using smart phone i want to ask that from phil
but luckily you already give this info so i will check it out and try it myself good job phil we do hope that this swap will generate more good
person to support the CoExistCoin.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11

Thank you!

Founder of CoExistCoin

Swap now

Auto swap from QT wallet http://www.wavesgo.com/CoExistSwap.html

Manual swap http://coexistcoin.com/swap
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
and now which is convenience for this swap?
Founder of CoExistCoin
Ladies and gentleman

Only a few weeks to swap coxst over to wavesplatform. After that any coxst that does not get swapped goes to fund. Any questions ask here or on slack

Activity: 672
Hello just tried to swap and its been smoothly but on the swap page the link to the waves wallet gives me a 404 just FYI

Im curious where the swap leads CoExistCoin
I just told the Dev that made the page. He will ifx it. Thanks for catching that for us.
Here is the correct link
https://wavesplatform.com/downloads.html
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Hello just tried to swap and its been smoothly but on the swap page the link to the waves wallet gives me a 404 just FYI

Im curious where the swap leads CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Only a few weeks to swap coxst over to wavesplatform. After that any coxst that does not get swapped goes to fund. Any questions ask here or on slack

Founder of CoExistCoin
This is the coxst identifier on the dex for those that want to trade it

7tZxVdAWc8QvsMrXBoicMgU2bSJsaEpFJnPYn1H31B8B
Founder of CoExistCoin
DO not buy anything on waves exchange that does not have a green verified check next to it including COXST. ANyone can make tokens and fakes are made. CoExistCoin will have a verified check on it from sasha himself. DO NOT BUY CoExistCoin on any waves exchanges until you see a green check. All others are fake.

We can start auto swaps now for those that have a QT wallet. Foloow directions. Any questions ask here or on slack 

For those that need a manual swap wait a few days so I can set it up. I will do it manually through my wallet. Just give me a few days to set it up

Swap will only be a for a few weeks. Don't sleep on it. I do not want anyone losing their coxst. Next year when it's valued at 1 usd, I will not be able to help you out.
Pages:
Jump to: