Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 20. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
current nodes

addnode=138.201.89.26:21262
addnode=149.56.154.75:21262
addnode=158.69.245.58:21262
addnode=178.63.60.137:21262
addnode=179.225.211.125:21262
addnode=191.19.29.62:21262
addnode=191.193.148.64:21262
addnode=191.193.96.134:21262
addnode=201.1.66.21:21262
addnode=37.72.70.152:21262
addnode=5.189.189.51:21262
addnode=54.89.21.44:21262
addnode=77.121.108.134:21262
addnode=85.167.101.18:21262
addnode=85.167.72.135:21262
addnode=90.3.179.228:21262
addnode=98.115.147.74:21262
addnode=[2a01:4f8:c17:39a3::2]:21262
addnode=[2a02:c207:2007:3299::1]:21262
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hey Phil I am not sure which linux wallet is the correct one. I assume that yobit needs the one that is on github to be the correct one.
Are these two the same ?

http://coexistcoin.com/ubuntu-compile

https://github.com/COEXST/CoExistCoin

Glad to hear that things are turning around for you. Let's hope we can get this going again
Maybe you can talk to Bittrex-Bill and Bittrex-Ritchie on the Bittrex Slack ?
I think this could be turned around fairly quickly with a Bittrex add. Just tell them the story of you and Co-Exist

http://slack.bittrex.com/

Also I got us on POSWallet.com as a BTC trading pair
https://poswallet.com/exchange/coxst_btc/

They are going to drop us at the end of the month if there is not enough volume. You might want to contact them, the Dev knows you.
Everyone else can help out by just going on there and low-balling the bid and buying it back. Just need to create some volume.

Exchanges that would be good to get on
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
Cryptopia is a 1BTC lifetime add

https://tidex.com
Tidex exchange is basically the exchange set up by the friends of the Waves team. As you can see Waves has gone nuts since you  left.

If all else fails you could transfer all current CoXst coins to the Waves blockchain as a token, but that would be very manually intensive for you.
It would however give Coxst a permenant place to trade for ever and a long term solution.

Also I made a CoExst Slack that you can have.
I sent invites to your email.

Anyone else that wants in please just PM me your email and name.
Anyone that knows how to make auto-invite for Slack please help out.

You also might want to join this slack to get people knowing who you are. I'll vouch for you on there.
https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thank you all. I do appreciate the open arms. I hope at the least you guys and gals see that I am not in this for  personal gain. I will not dump ever. I do attempt to do at least what I feel is right. Of course being absent for all this time Was not good. I am embarrassed on one hand. The other knows that I did what I had to do to keep my kids and wife happy, fed, and a roof over their heads. Working 65-70 hours a week is my sacrifice for them. Things are turning back around at least. I gave my 2 weeks notice to my night job today.
I owe it all to you and to this vision of trying to leave the world better place  than when I came into it.

I put in tickets and emails to yobit to repair wallet on their end.

I know a lot of coxst is stuck there. I see there have been issues with wallet. I am looking into it.
I will update add nodes. Many nodes that was used at start of this is no longer in service.

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Hey man, if you need any kind of support or help to get this coin back operating, I'm more than down to donate my services (design, branding, marketing & advertising). Just let me know when and where I'm needed, mate!

Thanks for the update; that's all that we ask for. The more updates, the better. As long as they don't start sounding like excuses, the community here will always have your back; that's the beauty of what brought all of s COXST users together. Just sayin'.
Activity: 756
Hey all. I want to apologize for the absence. Ive just been in a bad place personally. Since November Ive been working 3 jobs. But Im not here to emotionally manipulate with a whoa is me story. Bottom line is I just didnt have time for anything. I am 2 weeks away from finishing paying a medical bill and then Im done with my second full time job. That will free me up to get this back to where it should be. I am sorry to all investors and community members. I thank youfor being active and keeping this afloat.

Please give me a few days to catch up as to what is going on. I will also respond to the dozens of PM's.

Phil
wow thank God my friend you still in good health don't worry as many of us here still hoping to see you back and very worried about you and your family lets us know how can we help you and this community around here will happy to see this coin back in track, good luck and more success
phil..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey all. I want to apologize for the absence. Ive just been in a bad place personally. Since November Ive been working 3 jobs. But Im not here to emotionally manipulate with a whoa is me story. Bottom line is I just didnt have time for anything. I am 2 weeks away from finishing paying a medical bill and then Im done with my second full time job. That will free me up to get this back to where it should be. I am sorry to all investors and community members. I thank youfor being active and keeping this afloat.

Please give me a few days to catch up as to what is going on. I will also respond to the dozens of PM's.

Phil
Well atleast you are here now Smiley That's the great news . If you need any kind of help please feel free to PM . I am always ready to work for you and COXST Smiley Good luck for your future . Hope to see you soon.
Phil there is SO much money to be made if you get this back on board. You'll be able to help tons of people and maybe better you financial situation as well.
Glad you are back. Please stay on point once you are back in full. All the coins I bought at the same time as Coexist are up around 500-1000% Let's get Coxst up there as well!
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin

Phil
Activity: 51
Well, I bought some COXST because I wanted to believe in the greater good of cryptocurrency, and CoExist was a great plan to do so. Phil, I hope you are able to deal with whatever it is you need to with your immediate family, but please don't forget about your family here, as well. A lot of people have put their good faith in you, and you are leaving us high and dry. Please fix this.
Activity: 10
I messaged Phil and told him to get his ass back here on this project. I told him everyone wants him here, not me or anyone else. I also asked him to get with yobit to repair wallet. He has direct links through his yobit account being a Dev. The only response I received was "OK Thank you"
I will report with any updates or anything he says.

Well thats says it all doesnt it!!!!
Im done with COXST.....
GOOD BYE PHIL AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
I messaged Phil and told him to get his ass back here on this project. I told him everyone wants him here, not me or anyone else. I also asked him to get with yobit to repair wallet. He has direct links through his yobit account being a Dev. The only response I received was "OK Thank you"
I will report with any updates or anything he says.
Activity: 10
I'm seriously starting to believe that Phil has abandoned ship for good!!
We all have problems some far greater then Phil's.. but we don't leave people
In the lerch like this.. surly a quick  30 second message from time to time wouldn't
Be that much of an additional burden would it??
If I don't hear from Phil within this month I will believe it's coxst is finished
Can I ask members,is you wallet working fine my wallet is out of sync for a long time,do we have a new active nodes working here I only had one connection but sometimes they are off and my 10000 Coexist is still uncorfirm appreciate if you can post a feedback or update abourt our wallet.
Make sure you are using the latest client http://coexistcoin.com/wallets
Close your CoExistCoin Client
Back up your coxst.conf and peers.dat and either rename them or move them to another folder.
In Windows they should be in %appdata%\CoExistCoin
Restart your client and give it 5 minutes.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Can I ask members,is you wallet working fine my wallet is out of sync for a long time,do we have a new active nodes working here I only had one connection but sometimes they are off and my 10000 Coexist is still uncorfirm appreciate if you can post a feedback or update abourt our wallet.
Activity: 393
The CoExistCoin faucet is dry at TheCryptoChat.  Please donate to BsGE5Frm7y63r9RdeGZq5aZ5Www3WKbe46 to keep this faucet running.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Nice to know that a take over to continue this project is coming I have experienced how good Phil is and will always support this project who ever manage this project now,we hope to hear more updates regarding wallets ..
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I think I speak for a lot of COXST supporters when I say that I'm not mad at Phil for abandoning the project. Someone as dedicated as he was before his disappearance just shows that the potential for a coin like this is definitely there. I originally found CoExist because of a couple of bounties and rewards, and I'm glad that I did. I used the opportunity of phil's silence to pick up more at a discounted rate. But now I need to get the coins out of yoshit.

Kenneth, thanks for doing what you're doing. It awesome to see that good people surround good people. Please let Phil know that he and his family are in our thoughts and that he'd be welcomed back with open arms when he decides to return. Until then, I'm sure you will do an amazing job. Kudos to you!
Tell Phil to come back, it's all water under the bridge. Crypto is booming right now and he has a great opportunity to help alot of people and it's easier than ever to deal with coins and wallets etc.
Tell him that we hope his family is well and to just come back. We miss him.

There are new exchanges and oppritunities to get the CoExist word out.
Hi frosty. Thank you for the welcome. I give you my word I will forward your reply to his facebook pm box now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Hello. A team to get CoExistCoin back on track is being put together. The concept is a noble and terrific one. I believe in it and offered Phil to donate my time to help get this back together. I offered to help because I noticed that the project went silent but unlike other alts just before a dev abandons a project, they dump all of their own coins. This did not happen here. The CoExistCoin fund wallet and Phils wallet has not dwindled at all.

Without disclosing any personal information about what happened to Phil I can say this. It seems he had a lot of personal family issues as well as his own personal issues. He went internet dark in almost all cases. I befriended him on his personal facebook page years ago. I reached out to people on his timeline asking if he was ok. A few weeks ago I received a reply from Phil. He is deeply ashamed and embarrassed about ignoring CoExistCoin. I assured him that there are those that care about him and his project. I got his blessings to work on CoExistCoin until Phil gets his life in order.

I do not own any CoExistCoin. I am not being paid or funded in anyway. I am donating my time because I know there is potential to do honest good in the world with CoExistCoin.

This is day 1 for me officially. I will look into issues and try and get answers as well as resolve issues one at a time.

Looking forward in helping CoExistCoin move forward,

Kenneth

Hia Kenneth!

This is interesting to hear. As you may know there are quite a lot of people sitting on the sideline here waiting...
Unless you get access from Phil, i dont think much can be done.
Welcome aboard anyways Smiley

To Phil.
Dude.... no worries!
Life takes some bad turns and hits ya in the face sometimes.
Anyone whos tasted some of the grown up life knows this well... very well.
All we want is for you to come back!
There are 0 hard feelings. If anyone even dares, there will be pain dished out.

Yobit is desynched... but yobit is also utter crap.
We can easily get this on a better exchange(s).

All we need is for you to return Phil.
And not even full time.. just pop by .. lets make some plans.

If you are in the shit.. no worries. We might even help with that too Wink

-Frosty
Pages:
Jump to: