Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 24. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Yobit seems desynched.

The chance of them fixing is very slim. Maybe if Phil came back and talked to them...maybe.

I am not running my wallet anymore but it seems there are no nodes,and if they requested yobit to fix their wallet,they need to pay fee,this is the new rule impose by yobit to coins that went out of synced,hope Phil get back to us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Yobit seems desynched.

The chance of them fixing is very slim. Maybe if Phil came back and talked to them...maybe.

Yeah I saw that. Phil said on Twitter that he was working on the New York State legal stuff for crypto coins. Dunno
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Yobit seems desynched.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Phill.... where are you.....

we need you ( actually coxst )

pls update Smiley
Looks like the Dev is back. This was posted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin/status/837515436044533760
"We are working on legitimizing our non profit organization before we update source code of COXST. We are not dead or going away."

and this
https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin/status/837515012927328256
"Working around legal issues. We are set up in NY. They have bitcoin licensing and it affects Alts. We are working to be legit"

https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin
Activity: 616
dev was online today

and dev PLZ change this line

Only 27 Million CoExistCoins in circulation
to

SUPPLY   46.774M
last time dev was online it was 4 december 2016 , i hope he and his son ( infact his whole family)  is allright.

Am hoping the Dev checks in. 2 months is a very long time to be dealing with a problem without checking in on your business commitments.
last time dev was online it was 4 december 2016 , i hope he and his son ( infact his whole family)  is allright.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
any update on this coin Huh

87 pages this coin has done a lot in the past,they are a very unique but a lot of changes has been made in the couple months,maybe the dev has a new coin running but he should still update or let the community do a take over.

If you had read the 84 pages you would know that Phil(Dev of Coin) hasn't a new coin, he has only no time atm, his son has a bike accident and needs his dad.
Best wishes to Phil, stay strong !

I agree and I hope everything is okay with his son as we have not heard from Phil in a while and it would be nice to hear from him to let us all know that he and his family are doing okay. Even though it has been quiet here I have been support COXST by tweeting about the coin at least once a week and also been buying some coins every now and then. Hope to hear from you soon Phil.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

87 pages this coin has done a lot in the past,they are a very unique but a lot of changes has been made in the couple months,maybe the dev has a new coin running but he should still update or let the community do a take over.

If you had read the 84 pages you would know that Phil(Dev of Coin) hasn't a new coin, he has only no time atm, his son has a bike accident and needs his dad.
Best wishes to Phil, stay strong !
Activity: 616
what is the minimum time for staking?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

I'm hoping that 2017 will be a better year for COXST and hopefully we get a new dev team soon. Any updates or news on a new dev team Phil? The good thing is it's not hurting the price as much as I thought it would as I think it's mainly due to the BTC price rising. Happy New Year to everyone in COXST!
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

To me it seems the previous reward halving did a lot of good.

Changing algo and blockchain should be avoided at all costs if its not necessary for the continuous developement of the coin.
I believe coins doing a swap always looses followers and trust. (unless it was to survive)

Whens the next halving?
Whats the daily mined COXST now?
The dumping seems to be pretty small compared to what it used to be.
Is there even any pools mining it any longer?

Nice to see the volume and trade activity has gone up.
I assume it just means that the person/people that were coding for the coin, don't have the time to do it anymore.
You can see that the tweet was followed up looking for coder(s). The Dev is trying to get the wallet rewritten and the mining payout lowered as per his previous posts.

Anyone with some skills that can help out ?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
"Development team moved on to bigger and better things. It's understandable since time and work was donated. Thank you all. Good luck."

https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin/status/811575237229875200

What's this?

Not much volume in the past few days with this coin which is sad to see as this coin deserves to be up there in the top 100 coins in crypto. I hope everything is okay with you Phil and how is your son going after his accident? I hope he is recovering and getting better.
Hey Phil Any News ?
wow there was some huge dumps on yobit. Im trying to free up funds to buy at these low prices personally. Easy double in short time I feel.

I say let them dump because it allows the people who truly believe in COXST to buy cheap coins. I was able to buy some cheap COXST coins but not as much as I would of liked to buy. I don't really have the spare funds at the moment to donate but I am supporting this coin as much as I can by promoting COXST on Twitter and I have been getting some decent amount of impressions and hits on my tweets.
Pages:
Jump to: