Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 90. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hahah No Sleep for the weary. Hey did you see that Troll Tokenn got on CCEX and Yobit thier first day ? Wonder how.. HMMM

Im sure it cost 1 to 2 btc around abouts
Founder of CoExistCoin
I havent seen anything anywhere. Ive been doing this, day job, hour and half at the gym. 4-5 hours sleeping. Listening to nagging wife in back ground.
Activity: 672
Hahah No Sleep for the weary. Hey did you see that Troll Tokenn got on CCEX and Yobit thier first day ? Wonder how.. HMMM
Founder of CoExistCoin
Still tweaking the website right now. On the social, we have some professionals from outside crypto world following. It was advised to fix up the website. Spelling, grammar and other site navigation  issues. So thats what Im doing now. You can see minor changes and additions every 15 mins. lol One day this week I need to schedule a real sleep night.
Activity: 672
Excellent. Hopefully that will get some more people involved.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Those chinese like to mine too. This would be wonderful.

Once in a while go over and bump the board in view
Founder of CoExistCoin
AND Chinese translation. This cost a pretty bit of btc. I hope it helps push more yes and users.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coxst-powpos-1442040
Founder of CoExistCoin
It's a MinerFTw / Crunck scam. and whomever else is in the cryptopennyposse.

I cut ties with crunk and all of those people last year when I closed down the project to re organize. I only ever paid for node service through crunks gaming node server as it was cheap. He also helped me connect with a list of coders. I carefully chose one that I felt good about. Source and wallets passes every scan. The project is transparent and I hide nothing.  I would gladly share all of my exchanges between myself and crunk. Never was anything shady discussed between us.

Sir that is the absolute truth. You are of course entitled to your opinion, you can troll on. I am part of no groups, nor have I ever been part of any groups. Follow all my social. Nothing to hide.
Activity: 896
Actual Volume 1.9 BTC.

Coxst is amazing, Yobit stinks.
 People are very satisfied with the coin and the entire project. Many new holders.  Smiley

Too much marketing today, i'm tired, good night all.-

Thank you. reimbursement for your time. You and stein have been pillars of this community. I thank you

It is a pleasure to join forces to this great project.-
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It's a MinerFTw / Crunck scam. and whomever else is in the cryptopennyposse.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Please follow @coexistcoin on twitter and retweet that account. Will help. I forgot to add hashtags. So rememeber that, not like me. Lack of sleep is affecting me haha.

Promotions. Hired chinese translator. Its pretty expensive in btc but Im paying for the eyes its going to hit.

I hired a PR firm for retweets for week. Im just constructing tweets and such for when they are ready. Hoping tomorrow, wednesday then its 7 straight days of it. Also looking at other avenues to get eyes on us. The amount for addition to c-cex is hampering some of what I wanted to do this week, but the next exchange is important.

AND breath
Founder of CoExistCoin
Actual Volume 1.9 BTC.

People are very satisfied with the coin and the entire project. Many new holders.  Smiley

Thank you. reimbursement for your time. You and stein have been pillars of this community. I thank you
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Have to udate the mobile website. The PC version is almost complete. I have to swap info and button labels.

PC website 95% complete. Another section for specs. Need to construct the ledger. Add donation button. Donations will be accepted in fiat, cc and btc. When Shapeshift gets back online I will integrate the currency swap for donation and coexist right on the website.
As part of the road map and plan all donation money will be converted to coexistcoin so that donations when used will be recorded on blockchain. So when charity money comes in, those funds will be infused into coexist market cap. Thats more in the road map when I can finish it. Im blabbing again.

I stream lines the site for mobile devices. What a pain in the you know what it is doing it for mobile. Took more time than I thought and then I wiped out most of it, added some links for the info. Ill get back on mobile and tweak it as we move forward
Founder of CoExistCoin
please everyone vote for us on c-cex. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=708

We have 202 votes lol. I plan on taking it. Its 48 hours. Going to try and get votes by bribing with yobicodes or coxst coin. No more than 100 per free vote.

Please if you know anyone that trades on cex, get that vote. Ill reimburse and tip for help. We need another exchange to help boost. 
Founder of CoExistCoin
Guys get on Twitter and get this msg out

@richiela take a look at @CoexistCoin and add them to @BittrexExchange. Solid project looking to do good.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Have to udate the mobile website. The PC version is almost complete. I have to swap info and button labels.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Good morning all. 2.2 btc volume. Just a little bit of promotions and marketing. Beautiful. How about predictions as to when price will stabilize at 250?

Actual Volume 1.9 BTC.

Coxst price is rising rapidly.-  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: